Chapter 28

"yah Jimin!".Namjoon look at him with wide eyes and shock look.

Jimin who just awake from sleep is fully awake and almost choke the water he is drinking.

"you dont feel anything?your leg is bleeding".Namjoon told him with worried face.

He glance at his leg and see blood oozing out.

He furrowed his eyebrow.He really dont feel anything.He dont realise his leg is bleeding untill Namjoon told him.

"what happ-,oh my god hyung,your leg is bleeding".Jungkook quickly carry him and seated him on the chair.

"Namjoon hyung,what happen?".Jungkook ask while treating Jimin.

"i...uh..accidentally drop a gla..ss,it fall and break,and i go to look for a broom,when i'm back,i see Jimin had step on the shattered glasses,his leg is bleeding".Namjoon explain,then leave to clean the mess.

"hyung,how can you dont feel the pain?the  blood oozing out quite a lot,how can you dont feel the shattered glass on the floor".Jungkook ask Jimin,curiously,and when he put the antiseptic on the wound,Jimin dont even hiss.

"well,i'm still sleepy,so..,i guess i dont feel the pain,because i'm not fully awake".Jimin said in a playful tone.

"hyung,r u serious?".Jungkook ask in disbelief.

"i really dont feel any pain".Jimin answer confidently.

Jhope enter the kitchen after hearing the noise.

"what happ-,omg,jimin r u ok?".Jhope ask Jimin with wide eyes.

"I'm fine".Jimin answered.

"oh,Hobi hyung,can u take the bandage in the box on the table".Jungkook point towards the box on the table.

"Sure".Jhope hand the bandage to Jungkook.

"what happen?".Jhope ask still in shock.

"Namjoon hyung drop a glass,and it break...he leave for a while to look for a broom,when he returned,Jimin hyung had step on the shattered glass,and....he dont even feel he had step on the shattered glass untill Namjoon hyung told him,and he dont even flinch when i put the antiseptic on his wound,and he when i ask him,he said maybe because he still sleepy,he dont realised he had step on the glass".Jungkook sigh after explaining.

"Yah,Park Jimin are u a mutant or what,how can u dont feel it?".Jhope ask in disbelief.

"i really dont realised it,ok?".Jimin answered with annoyed tone.

"relax,ok?i wont die because of this wound".

"yeah,you wont die,but u r scaring us,something must goes wrong with you".Jhope stare into Jimin eyes.

"I'm fine".Jimin stood up from the chair,but Jungkook pull him back and make him seat on the chair.

"where are you going hyung,you shouldnt walk yet,it will make the wound bleed again".

Jimin huff."I'm hungry".Jimin show annoyed face.

"just sit here,i'll cook,dont.even.move.".Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"i'll help you".Jhope soon follow behind jungkook into the kitchen.

"yah,i'm your hyung,how dare you order me".

"hyung,just stand still,i'm serious,or i will tape you at the chair".Jungkook said will busy cooking.

"yah!!what if i want to go to the toilet?".

"i will carry you then".Jungkook answer without hesitate.

"yah!Jeon Jungkook!".Jimin lean his back at the chair and cross his arm glaring at Jungkook.