Chapter 29

Taehyung
i remember that scene again last night.And it is a terrifying scene.It is my nightmare.

Flashback

My mom was not at home that day.I should have followed her to the market.I should not stay at home.Maybe he wont rape me for the second time if i was not at home.But,instead,i stay.I was tidying my room that time.I dont expect for him to come home that early.I was laying on my stomach on the floor,trying to take my earphone,under the bed.Suddenly,i hear the door creak open.My dad is leaning against the door frame while staring.I gulped.Feeling scared.I quickly stand up.

"a-appa,wh-why did u home early?".I ask him trying not show that i was not scared.

He start to walk towards me with a smirk that got wider.

I shifted backwards untill my back hit the desk.

"why?are u scared with me?".He ask with a smirk on his face.

"n-no".

He loosen his necktie,before i could move,he already trap me.Both of his hand was at my shoulder.I try to avoid his eye by closing my eyes.His face is so close with my face.He sniff at my neck.His hot breath make me shudder.

18+++++ scene ahead,if u r innocent,keep scrolling down until u see this __________________

"you smell like your mom.Sweet...and delicious.I cant wait to taste you again".

I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

I try to push him by pushing his chest.But his grip on my shoulder get tighter.

"a-appa".

He look at me up and down,like he was scanning me.Suddenly,he lick my neck.

I squirm.It feel so disgusting.I push him stronger.

"a-appa,d-dont do this,stop!".

He slap my cheeks a few time.My cheeks feels like burning.He push me and i fall on the floor.He grab my shirt then push me against the wall.I use all of my strength to push him,and i succeed.

I almost get out of my room,when i feel a tug at my hair.

He push towards the wall again.He punch my belly and it feels so painful.Saliva drip from my mouth.
But,then he choke me.I gasp for air.

But,his grip got tighter.My breathing got heavier.I had to open my mouth wide to get some air.My eyes widen when he put his tongue inside my mouth.It suffocated me, his grip around my neck and his tongue inside my mouth.My eyes start to get blurry due to lack of oxygen.

My grip on his hand start to loosen and i feel my leg is wobbling.

Finally,he let my neck go.

I thought he was going to leave me,but no.He continue to beat me.My whole body is aching.He punch me,kick me and also hit me with his belt.

Finally,i think he is done with me.But,he drag me and place me on the bed.

He start to crawl towards me.His eyes is shiny and full with lust.

I am too tired even to sit.So,i just let him pull my shorts down.

With the remaining energy,i kick his face.And jump from the bed.But,he manage to catch me by my shirt.My shirt is torn from the force.

He push me back on the bed.He was straddling my hips.I slap him.He grunt and i see he grit his teeth.He tied my wrist and place them on my head.

He slap me again.Idk how many times because i start to see the room is spinning.My body is exhausted.
I saw he is already naked.

He lift one my leg and place it on his shoulder.Then,i feel it.I gasp and groan.It feels so painful.Red liquid is trailing down from my thighs.I tilt my head to the door.

"eomma,help me".My eyes start to shut slowly.I heard footsteps running towards the door.Before i could see who is it,my eyes has closed.

I wake up with my mom next to me.

She is holding my hands.I move my hand slowly and stand up.But i fall with a loud thud because of weak knee and the pain at my lower body.
My mom rush to me.

She hug me.

"Oh my god,r u ok?u should just stay on the bed".

I try to stand again,but fail.

I manage to stand again with her help.

I sit slowly on the bed.

"has he go?".My voice is so slow,like a whisper.My throat feel dry.

"can i get a water?".

"he has go to work".She hand me a glass of water.I drink it fastly.

She sit by my side.She rub my wrist.I could see my wrist had turn red.No wonder it feel so painful.

"i'm sorry for marrying a guy like him.i'm sorry because i cant be a good mother".

"it is fine,you already being a good and lovely mother.That is enough for me".

" thank u for understanding,i wish we can get out from all of this".

She hug me from the side.

I love her hug.Her hug is so warm and make me feel safe.

I hope she can hug me whenever i need them again.

end of flashback.

____________________

I watch my tears fall in the mirror.I miss my mom so much.But, you were gone too.why u leave me too?.Jin hyung,i really miss u.The people that i love the most has gone.

The fact that i had a horrible life,scared me.It make me end up in ward that is for crazy people.I'm not crazy.Yes,im not crazy.But it slowly make me goes crazy.I did a crime.I kill my own father,but i also lose my mom.If i show that i'm not crazy,i will go to jail.I will rot in there.If i show that i'm crazy i will trap in this hospital.I want to be with my friends.This is the only way.Jin hyung,wait for me.I'm coming for you.

I wrap the shirt around my knuckle and punch the mirror.I take the shattered mirror and cut my wrist without hesitation.My body slide down the wall.I know the nurses and the doctor will run into this room as soon as they heard the mirror break.But,i have block the door.
That give me some time.That is why i dont hesitate.I hope i will die already when they found me.

I could hear somebody try to break the door.But,before i could see who it was,my eyes already closed because of the blood that come out from my wrist non stop and it became a pool of blood on the floor.