Chapter 60: Kidnapped

It's April fools day!!! And guess what? I got sick on this exact day :(. FML. Ugh, I hate it when my nose is always stuffy and having to blow it every minute. You know that painful feeling when you blow your nose too much till it hurts when you touch it? Yep, that's me right here.

But guess what?! I was planning to postpone this update cuz that's the only thing I'm good at, but I didn't! I decided to give you guys an update! See how awesome I am!?

*pats myself on the back*

Anyways, let's get to the reading, shall we?

_____________________

Scarlett's pov:

"SCARLETT!"

     I tensed up upon hearing her panicked voice. Jaxon obvious to my sudden change looked at me in concern

"Whats wrong?" I put my hand up for him to shut up

"Allison?"

"Scarlett! Crystal she-she"

"She what?!"

"She's kidnapped!"

     That is all she needed to say for me to jump up and run towards Jaxon's car. I can hear Jaxon's footsteps behind me but I don't find myself to care.

     I hopped into the passenger seat while Jaxon got in 

"GO! GO! GO!"

"What is happening?"

"JUST F*CKING DRIVE YOU MORON!" Woah, he just said he loved me and now here I am calling him a moron. I really need to control my temper.

     We arrived at my house in no time. I wasted no time in running through the front door.

"ALLISON! ALLISON! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"In the living room!" I heard her reply and rushed towards her

     I found her sitting on the couch with a worried look, and Alec sitting on the other couch with a guilty look. I can see that he gained some bruises and claw marks, but I didn't care.

     I stormed up to him and grabbed him by the collar

"Where is she?" I sneered

     He flinched and looked terrified for a second. I'm sure my golden eyes are out now. All my inner selves are trying to gain control to find Crystal, but I held them back. Whenever I'm angry, my eyes turn golden. But when a certain inner-self took over, their eye color would be present. I wouldn't want that to happen. They still think that I'm only a werewolf

"Scar calm down" I heard Jackson say from behind me

     I turned around to face him "CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! MY BEST FRIEND AND MEMBER OF THE SECRET GUARDIAN IS KIDNAPPED. AND HERE YOU ARE WANTING TO CALM DOWN?"

"I know you're all mad and angry, but it wouldn't help with the situation you are in. you need to calm down to think properly" he said pulling me into a hug

     I feel myself to calm down and took a few deep breaths to even my breathing. When I'm sure I was cool enough I turned around and glared at Alec

"Tell me everything" 

____________________

     When Alec finished telling us what happened, I was beyond angry. Somehow during the middle of their date, some rogues attacked them and took Crystal. 

     Alec also said that he tried stopping them, but he was outnumbered and was knocked unconscious. When he woke up, Crystal was already gone with not one scent left. 

"Who do you think is behind this?" Alec asked

"There is no need to think. I already know who it is" Allison said determinedly. Honestly, I have an idea on who it was too. It was pretty obvious. Only an idiot wouldn't know who is behind all of this...

"Who is behind it?" Jax asked

     I guess we have an idiot of an alpha here...

"Think about it. To others outside of the pack, Crystal is either a normal werewolf or a beta's daughter, or maybe another human to the humans. Who would take interest in kidnapping her?"

"Michael" I answered. At the sound of his name, both Jax and Alec growled out

"Why would he kidnap her?" Alec asked again

"Are you really that stupid?" this time I said. Alec growled at me, obviously not liking the insult, which resulting in Jaxon to growl at him at the disrespect towards me.

     I rolled my eyes. Men.

"It's obvious that Michael knows who Crystal is considering he threatened this pack about the secret guardian. According to my information, Michael doesn't exactly know who the S.G. are, and I clearly remembered commanding the pack to not tell anyone outside of the pack."

"What are you trying to tell us?" Jaxon said looking at me confused. I could see awe and admiration in his eyes but now is not the time to be distracted.

"What I'm saying is that there is a traitor in our pack"

____________________

Crystal's pov:

     I groaned when I felt a stinging pain behind my head. I tried to rub it when I realized my hands are chained together. What's worse is that I'm blindfolded and I can't see anything 

     Memories from earlier came rushing back. 

     Rogues. We were outnumbered. Oh god! Wheres Alec? I remember seeing him fighting some rogues before I got knocked out.

     Is he hurt? Is he captured too? I sniffed the air and sighed in relief when I don't smell his scent. But I did smell garbage... 

     I tried to move my arm, but instead, I felt a burning sensation on my wrists. Silver. They had cupped me in silver chains.

"If I were you I would stop moving," a voice said in front of me to me. His voice was void of any emotion, sending a chill down my spine. I felt two presence next to my sides.

"Who are you?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," the stranger said again 

     I chuckled if Scar and Allison find me, they sure are going to bring hell to them scratch that, I'm sure that they would destroy them.

"Shut up!" he yelled

"What crawled up your ass?" I mocked smirking

     Then, I felt pain on my left cheek. My head snapped to the side. The man laughed and continued slapping me a few more times while the other rogues in the car laughed along with him. 

____________________

Ok, that is it for today. I promise that I would update again tomorrow even if I'm sick. Tbh I'm kinda getting tired of cliffhangers...

 VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!

From your very sick Panda 

             ~sweeetPanda