Chapter 12: "We are the secret guardians"

Picture of aunt daggers...

So I was like 'since Uncle Daggers is Robert Downey Jr, why not have his wife as Aunt Daggers?'

Tbh she kinda fit the character

Did I make the right choice??

____________________

Scarlett's pov:

     We have been flying for five minutes and are still looking for the rogues. How dare they come to the territory. I mean what's their problem, why do they keep on looking for trouble

"吃饱了撑着没事干" I cursed (A/N: It's a Chinese quote to describe people that do stupid or useless things)

     Lucky me being a daughter of the moon goddess, I know different languages without learning. Sucks to those who have to take years of language just to learn.

     We were still flying until we heard a scream and a few laughter. They were pretty close, like a minute away or something.

【^_^】

     Me and Allison landed on a tree tall and big enough quietly. As I peered through the leaves, what I saw really bring my anger up. Pura, Angel, Mirage, Charlotte, and Ceci all growled in anger.

     A few feet away from us are five rogues pushing a girl around the age of 15-17 years old girl. There are 3 werewolves and 2 vampires due to their different smell, but they still smell bad.

     I noticed that the girl isn't a rogue, maybe from uncle's pack. What angered me is that they were harassing the girl and she couldn't fight back. It seems like her ankle is broken.

     I turned to Allison

'Allison, I want you to go to the opposite side. When I move into action, you attack them from behind.'

     she nodded and flew to the other side. I watched as she landed quietly and waited for my signal.

"These rogues are soo gonna be dead." Charlotte and Ceci said at the same time. I couldn't agree more. It seems like they are going to take her... OH HELL NO!

3...

2...

1...

     I shot a blue fireball at one of the vampires. It turned to ashes in a matter of seconds. The rogues swung around to see where the fire came from.

     Their back is facing Allison, BIG mistake. Allison lunged out with her sword in her hands and chopped one of the werewolf's head off, 2 down 3 to go. By now I can see that they were frightened but quickly replaced it with rage.

     I would be laughing if the situation isn't serious. Their faces were red and I could see the veins forming.

     Wow, they got angry easily, might be stress from not getting laid recently. Should go buy some stress balls guys.

     They turn to Allison and lunged at her 2 shifting during the process, wrong move again. While they are busy fighting Allison I jumped out into the clearing and Immediately plunge my arrow into the last vampire's chest, piercing the heart during the process.

     Yea you heard me the arrow that Artemis gave me. Never knew I would be using the presents this early

     Now it's 2 against 2 and we are in an advantage. I smirked at the last two rogues back to back in their wolf form, while me and Allison stood facing each.