Chapter 21: "Colgate or Crest?"

So here is chapter 21

Hope you like it!

Picture of their mask...
LOL!! I posted chapter 22&23 but not chapter 21...
well here it is!!!
Forgive me?☺️🙏

___________________

Allison's pov:

After checking the West side we are now running from tree to tree in vampire speed. Maybe even faster than a vampire. In no time I found myself at a clearing with Scarlett.

We came to a stop and looked around. To my right, there is a cliff and mountains in view. To my left, it might be the direction to the packhouse.

The trees are surrounding the clearing and the moon shone above the cliff. I missed being in Heaven. I was just standing there admiring the view when Scarlett nudged me in my ribs.

"We should keep moving if you want to go home early"

I nodded at her and again we took off again running around the territory.

"Are we done yet?" my inner demon Jane whined

"Still as lazy as ever I see" Emma teased

"Shut up" Jane hissed.

"Wait! I can sense a fight! Just let me go make some popcorns first" Mary suddenly piped in.

"Um, where did Emily and Trinity go?" I asked

"They are making the popcorns" Mary replied casually

"Ok let's stop this before it gets serious. I'm still on duty"

"Yes ma'am" they replied at the same time. I just rolled my eyes. Could they go a day without arguing?

We have been going around for ten minutes now until I heard movements to my right. I immediately stopped seeing that Scarlett heard it too. I nodded at her and we climbed the biggest tree and crouched on a branch.

I peered out of the leaves, checking to see where the sounds are coming from. I saw two men walked out of the bushes. One is taller than the other by one or two inches. They both are around six feet something. The taller one has black hair that is shaved at the sides. And the other one has brown hair that covered his eyes.

Both men are really built where you can see their muscles popping out of their shirts.

"Are they on steroids?" Jane whispered. I rolled my eyes, why are you even whispering?

Deciding to ignore her we blocked our scent earlier so nobody could detect us.

The wind picked up their scents as they blow towards us. ROGUES! After knowing what they are, my inner selves jumped in excitement.

I tuned into their conversation

"So what do we do next?"

"Boss said that we will surround their territory," the taller one said

"We only managed to cover some parts. We still have a whole lot more to cover. And it's kind of difficult. The pack warriors kept on going out on patrols and I don't know if there are enough people"

How did they manage to surround the territory? We didn't detect any when we were running patrol.

"I don't care, find a way to solve the problem, maybe get some vampires to help. This pack won't stand a chance with us"