Keeps Getting Better

Ever since Empatha had started seeing Caesar again, he felt on top of the world. He was on top of his skill at tattooing, and with the good feeling he had inside since being with Empatha, Caesar felt he could take on anything.
Caesar tried to see Empatha as much as he could, glad to receive all the loving she gave him. He understood that she had other lovers, but Caesar tried to block that part out. The only thing that mattered was that he was in love with Empatha, and it felt good. The time they spent together was worth more than gold, and after a week's time, Caesar was ready to spoil her.
Caesar started going to his shop earlier, so Empatha could drop in, and they'd go over to the diner next door for breakfast. One morning, as he sat across from her, admiring her beauty, Caesar asked, "When can I have you all to myself for a night?" Empatha, who was eating an omelette, looked up at him and smiled. "What did you have in mind?", she asked, looking sexy. Caesar bit his lower lip.
"How about this? I'm not finished unpacking yet, but my bedroom is in working order!", he said, smiling, giving Empatha a devilish grin. Caesar had moved out of the house he shared with Precious, and had leased a new condo. Empatha smirked, then smiled, her dimples making Caesar lick his lips. "We can order some pizza, watch some Netflix...", he said, hopeful. Empatha leaned in and gave him a kiss, loving the juiciness of his lips. "Okay, after work, I'll come by! Let me know what I can bring!", she said as Caesar smiled, then pulled her in for another kiss.
Just then, Precious walked in, seeing the last bit of their kiss as they parted lips. "So, now you waking up early enough to come have breakfast with your bitch, huh? Bitch, who the fuck are you?", exclaimed Precious, going for bad. Caesar really didn't want the drama, so looking at Empatha, he said, "Baby, let's go!"
"Baby? Oh, you calling that hoe baby? What about our baby, together, Ceez? What about that, huh?", asked Precious. Empatha stood, picking up her purse. As Caesar stood, Precious snuck a lick, hitting Empatha on the side of her head, screeching, "Fuck you, bitch! I'ma fuck you up! That's my man, bitch!" Caesar got between them, grabbing Precious.
Empatha was stunned. She stood, saying, "Fuck this shit!", then pulled Caesar back and stepped to Precious, hitting her in the face, staggering her. "Bitch! You wanna fucking sneak people! Wanna put your hands on people you don't know!", she exclaimed, hitting Precious again, this time in the mouth, dropping her. Precious fell against the table, landing on the floor.
Caesar was in shock. Empatha walked out, apologizing to the owner, then telling Caesar, "Help her up! I'll see you tonight, darling!", then stalked her gorgeous ass out to her car. Caesar hoped that this wouldn't cause any plex between him and Empatha. He had just got her back, and there was no way he was gonna let Precious mess them up. "You alright?", he asked Precious, helping her up. "See what happens when you come for the wrong people!"
Empatha was livid; she couldn't believe a bitch had hit her. She didn't need this shit. As she drove home, Empatha stirred, needing a blunt. This bitch had her fucked up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha walked inside of her trailer, going straight for her stash. She scooped up her baby Jezebel, then plopped on her loveseat. She lit her blunt, then hit it, realizing she was smoking the last of Prince Willie's weed, and suddenly, she began to cry. Reuniting with Caesar had been great, but now, she was the cause of wrecking yet another family, and all she seemed to think of was Prince Willie, and how greatly she missed him.
Empatha smoked, getting extremely high. Her phone rang, and when she saw it was Officer Bryan calling, Empatha cheered up immensely. "Hello!", she purred, smiling. "Empatha Mayne! Mmm, mmm, mmm! It's so good to hear your voice!", said Bryan. Empatha could hear him smiling. "Can I take you to lunch? I have a couple of hours to burn, and I'd love to burn them with you!", he said, adorably. Empatha agreed, then Bryan asked her to meet him at the precinct. "I can't wait to see you!", exclaimed Bryan.
Empatha finished her weed, then went into her bedroom, where Jessie had left her a note on her pillow. Empatha picked it up, reading, "Dear Baby Doll, So sorry I had to leave a little earlier. I would have loved to have waited for you and taste your sweetness, but they needed me in early! I had planned on making you breakfast, but, I guess I'll have to cook for you another time! Hope you get back safe. Have a nice day! I love you!~Jessie
Tears formed in her eyes. Jessie was here waiting for her this morning, while she was having breakfast with Caesar and getting snuck. "I should have been here", said Empatha, out loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Officer Bryan saw Empatha walking towards him, he immediately felt himself kick into action. Empatha looked so beautiful with her hair cut, wearing a long dress Papi had bought her in Jamaica. Officer Bryan couldn't take his eyes away. She walked up to him smiling, her gold tooth gleaming.
"Ms. Mayne! How are you, today?", asked Bryan, taking in her sexiness. "Officer Bryan! You're looking well!", exclaimed Empatha, hugging him. Bryan couldn't contain himself; Empatha felt and smelt wonderful, and all Bryan wanted to do was taste that ass. Bryan's eyes seemed to sparkle as he said, "You look breathtaking!"
Bryan took Empatha by the hand. "Alright Officer Marley!", exclaimed several policemen as Bryan led Empatha to the training building. Try as he may, Bryan just couldn't take his eyes off of Empatha. He smiled at Empatha as he opened the door to the shooting range. Empatha raised her eyebrows, looking pleasantly surprised as Bryan escorted her in.
"I thought you might like to come in and squeeze off a couple rounds!", said Bryan, smiling. "You sounded like you was kind of down, so I figured this could lift you up!" Empatha hugged Bryan for being thoughtful, then gave him a sweet kiss, activating the desire he had for her.
Bryan watched on as Empatha aimed the nine millimeter gat at the target, standing so close behind her, he knew she could feel his erection. Bryan held Empatha's arms, showing her how to aim correctly. "You got this!", he said sexily, before kissing her neck then earlobe. Empatha giggled, his tongue tickling her. Empatha squeezed the trigger repeatedly at the target, loving the freedom of release. When the target came back, Bryan was impressed by her accuracy. "Again!", said Empatha, lustily. "And I think I'ma need you to show me, the right way", she said, looking at him sexily.
Bryan set up another target, then strode over to where Empatha stood, sexily. Empatha looked at him, her eyes seductive. Bryan wrapped his arms around Empatha as she held the gun. "No, I want a bigger gun", she demanded, sexily. Bryan handed her a .357 Magnum, fully loaded. Empatha smiled, then turned, facing her target. She liked the weight of the heavy gun, and the feel of Bryan's body behind her. As she aimed, Bryan ran his hands down her sides. Empatha squeezed the trigger, letting them fly.
Empatha's excitement and pride in herself when she saw the target and what she did to it made Bryan happy. He wanted her so badly, and couldn't maintain it anymore. Bryan pulled Empatha to him, grabbing her ass as he slid his tongue in her mouth. He backed Empatha against a wall, lifting her dress, letting his hand explore between her legs.
Empatha moaned loudly as Bryan found her delta, sticking his fingers inside. Her feel made him crazy, and as he kissed her, she unbuckled his pants. Bryan was more than happy to pull his hose out for Empatha. She slid down, taking his dick into her mouth. Bryan couldn't believe how good her mouth felt as Empatha daringly gave him head. He pulled her up, then lift that dress again, lifting her leg and placing it on his shoulder as he kissed her.
Bryan placed his penis into Empatha's juiciness, the thrill of banging her against a wall making him twice the man. Empatha held on for dear life as Bryan held onto her ass, making sure her beautiful, limber leg was comfortably placed, then gave it to her, passionately. Bryan wanted to make sure Empatha felt all of him as he slid into her opened body. Empatha soon found herself coming, kissing Bryan to muffle her moans. Bryan held Empatha tightly as he spilled into her.
When they walked out of the training building, Bryan felt such peace, he couldn't stop smiling. That's what Empatha did for him. He had promised to take her to lunch, but he was needed to get back on duty. "Will you take a rain check?", he asked, holding Empatha to him, looking down into her eyes. "Only if you promise to be careful for me!", she said sexily, her arms around his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha wanted to surprise Jessie. She sat in the parking lot, awaiting him to get off. As she lit a cigarette and began to smoke, she turned on her car stereo. Lost in a song, Empatha didn't notice Julian's truck pull up next to her. When she saw him, she rolled her window down. "Hey baby!", said Julian, looking at her sexily.
Empatha noticed the way he was looking at her. "Hey, Julian! How are you?", she asked, lowering her stereo. Julian licked his lips, wishing he could kiss her. "Meet me by the park!", he said, giving her a sexy stare. "Julian! I can't! Not right now!", exclaimed Empatha, hoping he'd understand. Julian felt bothered. "Please, baby! I need you!", he begged, giving her an irresistible look.
Empatha got out of her car, making Julian's mouth drop. "Wait right here!", she said, then walked into the restaurant. Once inside, she spotted her sexy Jessie, smiling at him. When he saw Empatha, Jessie made his way as if in a trance. "Baby Doll!", he exclaimed as he hugged her tightly. "You look beautiful!"
Empatha thanked him, kissing him sweetly. "What time you getting off?", asked Empatha, affected by Jessie's dreamy gray eyes. Jessie could feel the heat inside of Empatha, and it turned him on. "In about forty-five minutes", he said, huskily, wanting to kiss Empatha the way he really wanted to. "I'll be here to pick you up!", said Empatha, right before giving him another sweet, yet tempting kiss. Jessie could feel himself harden as he watched his baby doll walk away, looking back at him and casting a sexy smile. Jessie bit his knuckles, then hurried back to his station to finish his work, ready to get home to that.
Julian watched as Empatha walked back to her car, her curves dangerous. She slipped into her car and started it, not saying a word to Julian, only casting a desirable look in his direction. As Empatha drove away, music blasting, Julian followed behind her, anxious, bursting. He couldn't wait to be inside of Empatha.
They drove to the city's park, parking near the basketball court. Julian led Empatha to the men's restroom, kneeling in front of her and lifting her dress as soon as they got inside. Empatha's pussy was ripe and tender; the delicious taste as he sucked her had Julian spellbound. Empatha tried to keep herself balanced as Julian lift her leg, sending his tongue into her right.
Empatha's pussy was so good, Julian felt blessed. Looking at the way she was enjoying what he was doing to her made Julian ready. He stood, lifting Empatha into his arms and slid his hardness into her, causing her to cry out. Julian was big and strong, and as he held Empatha up perfectly, sending his dick up into her body, Empatha let herself go, her pussy like butter as Julian took what he deemed his, her nails grazing the back of his neck.
Of course, Empatha could not be outdone, and stood in front of Julian, bending over, offering him the sweetest treasure. Julian licked her pussy again, then slid his penis into her pink sugar candy. Empatha grabbed her ankles, affording Julian a straight line through her moist innards. Julian grunted with pleasure, trying desperately to make Empatha's pussy his resting place. He pivoted into her body, each thrust taking him to a place of wonder. Empatha felt herself on the brink of coming, then gave in, screaming in pleasure as Julian continued to dig her gold mine. A huge nut spilled from him, filling Empatha with his juices.
As they got themselves together, Julian stared at Empatha. "I love you, baby!", he said, pulling her close, kissing her bosom. Empatha's perfume was still in effect, and Julian loved it. "I would like to do something nice for you, if you'd let me!", he said, looking into her eyes. Empatha wrapped her arms around his neck. "You got a bill or something you need me to pay? Anything?", he asked, wanting to know. Empatha touched Julian's face, then said, "Just take care of Tot and your baby, okay?"
Empatha's touch made Julian melt. "Baby", he said softly, as Empatha slid her tongue into his mouth, giving him a kiss so passionate, he couldn't breathe. Julian squeezed Empatha's ass cheeks, bear hugging her body to his. When he let her go, she walked away, going out to her car. Julian heard the start of her car and the blast of her stereo as she drove away. Julian licked his lips, more in love than ever.
By the time he passed for home, he saw Empatha parked at Food Express, waiting for that Jessie. Julian blew his horn at her, catching her attention. Empatha smirked sexily as he passed. Julian felt good; now it was time for him to get home and smoke him a nice joint and think about his rendezvous with Empatha, unaware of the visible scratches she left on his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Jessie walked out to see his baby waiting, he smiled sweetly, glad to see her. He hopped in the car, grabbing Empatha's face and tongue kissing her passionately, leaving Empatha breathless. She smiled at Jessie sexily, then started her car.
When Empatha drove into her yard, she noticed Julian's truck and thought of him, the pit of her stomach fluttering. Once they got inside, Empatha led Jessie to her bedroom, pulling him by his belt buckle, Jessie with a huge grin on his face. "Let's take a shower together", suggested Empatha, wanting to clean off her sexual secretions from Julian. She turned on the shower then undressed, Jessie's eyes going big as Empatha stepped under the spray of water. He hurried out of his clothes and joined Empatha, who had started a foamy lather of her body going.
Jessie kissed the back of Empatha's ear, then held her breasts in his hands as he rubbed his huge erection against her ass. Empatha turned him around and began washing his back, loving the sight of his cute ass. Empatha took his long penis into her hand, loving the way it felt as she moved his foreskin back and forth. When she brought the sponge to his chest, Empatha loved just how sexy Jessie was, and as she gently scrubbed, he caught her hand, then turned to her, staring into her eyes. Jessie pulled Empatha to him, lifting her to him as he kissed her passionately.
Empatha wrapped her legs around Jessie's waist, loving the way he was kissing her. Jessie rolled his tongue around in her mouth, his penis ready for her wetness. Jessie slid himself into Empatha, the sensation causing both of them to moan loudly. Jessie beat up into Empatha, his body slapping against hers as he sent his dick through her maze. The pleasure Jessie was giving her made Empatha weak, as he filled her to the brim.
Jessie took Empatha out of the shower and laid her on the bed, rushing back inside of her. Empatha rewrapped her legs around him, grabbing onto his sexy, high ass and pulling him into her deeper. This was all Jessie lived for; as he pumped into Empatha's cavern, he felt like the king of the world.
Empatha flipped Jessie onto his back, her turn to give him a good ride. As she straddled him and sat on his dick, Jessie smiled, loving the feel of her pussy and the swing of her breasts. "Yeah, baby!", he groaned lustily as Empatha rocked her body on him, giving Jessie her pussy as she dominated him. Jessie was helpless; all he could do was close his eyes and ride the wave of pleasure. They came at the same time, Empatha sucking the soft skin of his neck.
After Empatha and Jessie got comfortable, Empatha lit a huge spliff and handed it to Jessie. She walked into the kitchen, Jessie staring at her beautiful legs. Empatha whipped them up a quick dinner of sausage poboys while Jessie smoked the high grade marijuana. When she came for her hit, he pulled her to him, sitting her on his lap and rubbing her ass. As Empatha hit the weed, Jessie felt truly lucky to have all that bliss in his lap. "I love you, Baby Doll", he said, melting Empatha's heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prince Willie laid as if dead, his astral body on a journey. He traveled to the Great Pyramids, visiting the resting place of the all-knowing Imhotep. There, he sought answers. Prince Willie just had to find a way to give his Empatha what her heart desired most, a child.
As he thought of her sweet pussy and genuine heart, he found himself more determined than ever. He missed her, and felt he had been gone from her for too long, but he had made a promise not to return to her until he could deliver. All of the love he had for her had been building up inside, and Prince Willie knew what he would do to her once he saw her, and that would be to get her pregnant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler couldn't wait to get to work and see his Empatha. He felt that their relationship was growing as of late, and Tyler wanted nothing more but to spend the rest of his life with Empatha.
Before Tyler left his house, he got a call from Donita. "I want to come see the kids tonight!", she stated, dryly. Tyler knew she would soon come up with some bullshit, but figured he could let her see them for a short while. "Okay, but not all night! You can come by later, when I get home from work!"
Donita wanted to ask, "What, your ho not coming over?" but decided not to push it. She hung up the phone, a plan forming in her mind. Tyler shook his head, looking at his sister. "I know I didn't just hear you say you're letting that crazy bitch come over here!", she said, looking at Tyler funny. Tyler caught the look, and said, "She's their mother! I have to let her see the kids!" Tina rolled her eyes at her brother, then said, "You tripping!"
By the time Tyler made it to the shelter, he saw Empatha's car parked, her already inside at work. Tyler smiled when he got to the door and saw her, standing at the back dish station, wearing a soft looking skirt, washing pots. Empatha looked so beautiful; it seemed to Tyler that she had gotten more beautiful and irresistible somehow, and it made him want her right then.
"Empatha!", he called, his voice serious, shocking everyone who heard him. Empatha had turned to him, a smile on her face, but that smile diminished when she saw how serious he was. "Tyler, what's wrong?", she asked, turning the water off and walking towards him. Tyler watched as Empatha came to him, his eyes casting off a sexy look as he took in all of her beauty. He grabbed Empatha by her hand and pulled her outside.
Empatha, nervous by now, followed Tyler to his car. "Get inside! We need to talk!", said Tyler seriously. Empatha was worried, slipping into his front seat. "Baby, what's wrong?", she asked, touching his hand, a worried look on her face. Tyler grabbed her face, kissing her passionately. "I just had to touch you, and to kiss you, and to do this...", he said, putting his hand in her panties and rubbing her until he felt the heated wetness he loved.
Tyler lowered his seat, taking them out of the view of any prying eyes, then kissed Empatha passionately, sliding his tongue in her mouth as he slid his long fingers into her pussy. Empatha was lit; Tyler had scared her, now he was pleasuring her, and as he opened her blouse and took him a nipple, Empatha felt bliss. Tyler sucked on her nipples until she begged him to stop. "We have to get back in", said Empatha, out of breath, but Tyler put his mouth on hers again, finding that juicy spot inside of her once more, his fingers taking her. This was turning Empatha on, the daring way Tyler was doing her. This was all good, but all Tyler wanted to do was slide inside of her and make love to Empatha, now.
And that's exactly what he did. As Tyler unzipped his pants and revealed his penis, Empatha gave him a lusty look, licking her lips. Tyler kissed her passionately as he pushed his erect penis into her wetness, loving the sounds she made from his thrust. Empatha's pussy was so good, and Tyler went blank as he pumped into her, raising her knees to her chest and banging into her protruding plum. Empatha loved what Tyler was doing to her, and soon lost thought of getting back to work. She was here now with a man that she loved greatly, and he was delivering such ecstasy to her, that's all she needed to know.
Tyler sucked between her breasts, making Empatha wetter than ever. She rubbed the back of his head, loving its silky texture as he thrust up into her. Tyler touched her face, and was rewarded by Empatha licking his thumb seductively, giving him fuck me eyes. Tyler smiled, his face handsome and sexy and tempting. "Oh, baby!", moaned Tyler, as he worked, "I just can't get enough of your love!"
Empatha's heart leapt and sped; Tyler was sending her into a frenzy. "I love you, Tyler!", she exclaimed, as she felt Tyler's bombardment of her intestines. Tyler felt so good inside of her, and as she gripped his fine, firm ass, Empatha came hard, legs trembling. Tyler, once he felt the sweet baptism on his dick, decided to finish her, his body on autopilot, rocketing into her pussy. Tyler came hard and deep into Empatha, declaring his love for her. "There will never be anyone else for me! I love you, Empatha!", exclaimed Tyler. Empatha kissed him passionately, feeling the world for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time Empatha and Tyler made it back in, the other employees all smirked at them knowingly amidst hushed murmurs and whispers, even giggles. Empatha ran her fingers through her hair, exhaling in satisfaction, causing Tyler to bite his lower lip as he stared at her from afar.
Tyler's phone rang, bringing him out of his lusty daydreams of what he had just done with Empatha. "Hello?", he answered. "Tyler, that crazy bitch over here already! You best come deal with her 'fore I knock her ass out!", exclaimed Tina. Tyler hung up his phone, then took off his apron, walking towards Empatha.
"I'm sorry, baby! Donita is at my house right now, and I don't want Tina to kill her! She was supposed to come by later to see the kids.", he said, holding Empatha in his arms. "You better go then! Tina's about as big of a fan of Donita as I am! Tell her hello, and kiss the kids for me!", said Empatha, before Tyer kissed her.
Oohs and catcalls came from the workers, and Tyler reluctantly let go of Empatha, explaining his abrupt leaving to Mrs. Mary. As Tyler walked out, he looked back at Empatha, then walked back in and hugged her tightly. "Your loving just keeps getting better and better!", he whispered against her face, starting a fire in Empatha. She watched as Tyler walked out to his Camaro, then disappeared into the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar and Teddy sat in his living room. They had just finished unpacking his things, and his new spot was beginning to feel right, like home. When Caesar, who normally didn't smoke, pulled out a sack and began to roll a blunt, Teddy raised his eyebrows and asked, "What's up with you, bruh? You smoking now? That fire dame got your nose open, for real!"
Caesar looked at Teddy, then said, "Man, you don't know the half!" This sounded like something heavy to Teddy, so he asked. "What you mean, Ceez? Damn, it's like that?" Caesar lit the blunt and hit it, then passed it to his cousin. "Man, I'm in love with her! It's like I ain't never stop loving her!", he said.
Teddy, about as subtle as a flying brick, asked, "I know that pussy must be good! Is it good? It must be, cuz you left your girl and your son for this chic who came out the blue! It's good, Ceez?"
"Ted, you a crazy muthafucka man, you know that?", exclaimed Caesar, looking at him crazy. Just then, his door bell rang. As Caesar went to answer it, Teddy rose, saying, "Aww shit! That must be her!" When Caesar opened up and saw Empatha standing there with an armload of goodies, he was very happy, because he had hoped she wouldn't let Precious's behavior keep her from him.
"Hey baby!", exclaimed Empatha, smiling. "Yo! You came!", said Caesar, happily. "Let me help you with these!", he said, taking the two large pizza boxes and bags from her as she walked in. Teddy stared at her hungrily as she walked inside, looking around. "How are you, Teddy?", asked Empatha, making Teddy extremely happy she remembered his name. "I'm good, baby! How are you?", he asked, picturing her naked ass from the picture on Caesar's phone. "Oh, I'm fine!", replied Empatha, smiling at Caesar. "Yes ma'am, you are! Sure your right!", commented Teddy, rubbing his chin as he stared at Empatha's ass.
"Yo, ain't you was leaving?", Caesar asked Teddy. "Come on, man! I wanted to hit the blunt, too! Then you know I'ma have the munchies after that, and all that delicious pizza smelling right! Come on, Ceez!", exclaimed Teddy. Caesar looked at Teddy like he wanted to scalp him. Teddy knew he was trying to be alone with Empatha, yet still, here he was, bugging. "Nah, man! I don't know...", said Caesar, knowing what Teddy was up to.
Empatha pulled Caesar by the hand, then wrapped her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes and smiling. Teddy saw Caesar go weak from her touch. "It's all good! We have plenty of food, plus I brought you a little something!", she said, sexily, pulling out a ziploc baggie of potent green. Teddy fell in love.
Empatha kissed Caesar lightly, then walked away, looking back at him. "Okay then. Just a little while, Ted, cuz man, I got things to do!", said Caesar, looking at Empatha.
Empatha asked Caesar to roll something then asked where his bedroom was. Empatha had brought a change of clothing, and wanted to get comfortable, hoping she didn't pack all sexy items, seeing how they now had company. Empatha slipped into a comfy pair of shorts and a cami, then went back into the living room. When Caesar and Teddy saw her coming, they both had to fight the urge to stand, because both had bulges in their pants.
Caesar passed his blunt from before to Empatha as she sat next to him, her beautiful cleavage inescapable from Teddy's eyes. The three of them smoked blunt after blunt, talking and laughing about old memories and making new ones. Teddy was feening for Empatha; she was too much. Beautiful, classy, and sexy as hell with her big ass, big tits, and big smile. As he looked at her, he asked, "Ceez! Man, where'd you find her?" Empatha looked at the both of them, then smiled. Teddy felt his cousin was a lucky man.
Empatha had brought food from Papa John's, and they all sat in front of two large pepperoni and sausage pizzas, some honey chipotle wings, garlic parmesan breadsticks, an order of double chocolate chip brownies, and a two liter of Dr. Pepper. The weed had them with the munchies, but Caesar was hungry for Empatha. They enjoyed the food, Teddy glad he stayed.
Caesar was beginning to feel real good. Teddy had poured them each a drink, and sitting next to Empatha was working on him. Empatha stared into his eyes, then asked, "Didn't you want to show me your bedroom?" That was all it took. Caesar stood, pulling Empatha up and took her hand. "Goodnight Teddy! See you later, Teddy! Lock my door, Teddy!", said Caesar, giving Teddy a look. As Empatha waited for him, Caesar escorted Teddy to the door.
Teddy looked at Caesar, then took one last long look at Empatha. She looked absolutely fuckable standing there. Teddy shook his head, then said, "Man!", as he headed out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teddy entered the packed shop, everyone questioning Caesar's whereabouts. Teddy smirked, then rubbed his chin. "You look high, Teddy!", exclaimed Kimmy. Teddy laughed, then said, "Man!"
Everyone questioned Teddy once more. "Man, I just left from Caesar's new crib! His new girl came through, and we all smoked some good and chilled! Shit, if I know Caesar, he bout waist deep in that pussy right about now! I know I would be!", said Teddy, smirking. Everyone was surprised to hear such tea.
"Y'all heard his new girl dropped Precious this morning?", asked Teddy, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha rubbed the smooth skin of Caesar's bald head as he kissed her passionately, laying between her legs. He rubbed her soft breasts, squeezing them, toying with her nipples, before sucking them into his mouth. Empatha moaned, loving the sensations.
Caesar looked into Empatha's eyes, falling more and more for her. "I'm so sorry about earlier", he said of Precious. "She should have never put her hands on you!" Empatha felt bad, then said, "I'm sorry for causing trouble between y'all!" Caesar wouldn't hear it. "So, you sorry for coming back into my life?", he asked, sending his fingers into her wetness. Empatha gasped at the feel, spreading her legs wider around him.
"Of course not!", replied Empatha, pulling Caesar into a kiss. As Caesar slid his tongue into Empatha's mouth, he slid his fingers in deeper, touching her walls. Caesar gave her his tongue, kissing her passionately. Empatha had him lit, and all Caesar wanted was to be inside of her. He slid his long thick penis into her hole, the feeling grabbing hold of his soul, entrapping him forever.
Caesar pumped into Empatha, losing a piece of his mind with every thrust. Empatha moved her body in unison, taking all Caesar had to give her. Empatha's pussy was so good to him, that special spot he found himself to be in, wonderful. Caesar couldn't hold back any longer, and began to long dick her, Empatha moaning sensually with every thrust.
Caesar pulled himself out of Empatha, laying her on her stomach. All of that sweet ass was calling him, and Caesar waste no time, licking Empatha's ass cheeks, then her asshole, his tongue tickling Empatha. Caesar licked Empatha's pussy from the back, making her his. "Oh, Caesar!", moaned Empatha, uncontrollably.
Caesar entered Empatha's garden, ready to annihilate it. Ever since he had the chance of making love with Empatha, he was hooked, and wanted to take this time to show her just how much he missed her over the years, making up for lost time by plunging into her pussy at a fevered pace. As Caesar blew out her back, something inside of him sparked, and he soon found himself coming hard, his love for Empatha soothing his soul.
As Empatha lay asleep, Caesar kissed her body, wanting proof this was all real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julian had spent the rest of his day thinking about how he had Empatha at the park, reminiscing on her soft, smooth skin, her sweet tasting lips, her wonderful wet pussy. It was enough to keep him happy, with a smile on his face.
That night after supper, when they were laying in bed, Tathana gave Julian a back rub, loving the strong feel of his body. As Tathana rubbed his upper back, she saw the scratches on his neck. "Julian, what happened to your neck?", she asked. Julian acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. Tathana took a closer look, then said, "Your neck! It's full of scratches! You don't feel them?"
Julian rolled onto his back, giving Tathana a pair of eyes. "Baby, don't worry! I don't even feel them!", he said, pulling Tathana down onto him. Julian knew those scratches came from Empatha's nails, and he had to do something quick to distract Tathana. "Kiss me!", said Julian, and the trick worked, because Tathana kissed him, rubbing herself on his body.
Tathana was getting bigger, and Julian found he liked the weight of her breasts, but they were nothing like Empatha's bad boys. As she kissed him passionately, Julian thought of Empatha, and how badly he wished it was her swollen body on top of him, carrying their child. Suddenly, he couldn't kiss Tathana any longer.
"What? What's wrong?", she asked, still straddling him. Julian moved Tathana off of him, then sat up and lit himself a cigarette. "What's wrong, Julian?", asked Tathana. Julian just looked at her in the eyes and said, "Nothing! I'm just gonna go smoke this outside!" Tathana watched as Julian walked out of their bedroom.
Julian went outside and sat on the porch, eyeing Empatha's trailer. He saw a light on, and figured Jessie was in there. He toked, pulling on the cigarette, wishing he could see Empatha. Soon, the sounds of her loud bass brought him out of his melancholy, and there she was, pulling up to her trailer.
Julian was overjoyed; when he saw Empatha getting out of her car, he rushed off of the porch and went to her, trying to catch her before she went in. When Empatha saw the look on Julian's face, the pit of her stomach started fluttering again. "Julian!", she said, as he pulled her to him, kissing her as if it was the first time. Julian took his chances, his hands full of her ass, spreading her. Julian grabbed her breasts, biting them through her top.
Empatha broke away from him, looking at him warily, yet lustily. "Julian! Please! We're gonna get caught!", exclaimed Empatha, breathless from their kiss. Julian had fire in his eyes as he said, "I don't care! I love you, Empatha! I need you!" Just then, Empatha's door opened, and Jessie stepped out onto the porch. Empatha hurried into the trailer, Jessie giving Julian an angry glare.
Julian walked back to their porch, lighting himself another cigarette. Tathana came to the door, watching Julian as he watched towards Empatha's with a longing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar awoke to the sounds of banging on his door. After Empatha had left, him, feeling totally satisfied, went straight to sleep instead of going back to the shop. Shit, he was feeling right after being with Empatha, and Caesar figured he deserved a little sleep. He had wanted her to stay all night, but Ma had her own mind, and if she wanted to leave, she was leaving. Caesar knew he couldn't tame Empatha, and honestly didn't mind their arrangement. Their new relationship was the bomb, and Caesar thought it refreshingly free of the drama he endured with Precious.
Caesar opened up to see Teddy, searching the place with his eyes. "Where she at?", asked Teddy, like it was his business. Caesar scratched his head, then looked at Teddy crazy. "Man, what the fuck you want, Ted?", asked Caesar. "Yo, Precious and her sister them on their way here, right now!", exclaimed Teddy.
As if on cue, a car pulled up. Caesar looked on as Precious and her sister Tia walked up. "What's up, Ceez? Where that bitch at?", asked Precious. Caesar looked at her stupid. "Man, where my son at, Precious? You steady playing, coming over here to start shit!", he said. "Don't worry about our son! You wasn't worried about your son when you was fucking that bitch! Nah, nigga! Where she at?", asked Precious. "Man, you see she ain't here! That's why you talking like that! Cause if she was here, from what I seen, you wouldn't be talking that shit!", taunted Caesar.
Precious was pissed. "You know what? FUCK you, Ceez! I'm out! Come on, Tia! He ain't even worth it! See you in support court, nigga!", yelled Precious. "Bitch! Get the fuck out of here!", yelled Caesar, walking back into the house.
So now the drama would begin. Caesar didn't care; this would be the test of all times. He would get partial custody of his son, pay his child support, and work harder than ever at the shop. All to still keep seeing Empatha. She was worth every bit of Precious's torment to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remy leaned against her Jeep, pumping gas. Bre sat inside, looking at herself in the vanity mirror. She couldn't believe that Remy was actually taking them somewhere. Her son R. J. sat in the back, excited as well.
They drove to Zoosiana, Remy's treat to them. R.J. was excited about seeing all of the animals. Bre enjoyed herself, holding Remy's hand as they went from section to section. Remy wanted a picture of herself in front of the huge snake display. Bre grabbed her phone to take the picture, and Remy thought of the picture of Empatha she had on there. As she tried to get her phone back from Bre, she raised suspicions.
"What? Why I can't hold your phone? What, you got something on here I'm not supposed to see or some shit?", asked Bre. Remy didn't want to argue with her at the zoo, or even give her anymore play on the topic. Remy took her phone calmly from Bre, and continued looking at the animals with R.J.
That night, after Bre made sure Remy was asleep, she crept into Remy's pocket and took out her phone. She tried every password she could think of, and finally got it. Bre scrolled through the phone, looking for something. As she looked through the photos, she saw her and Remy. Bre felt bad for snooping now, that is, until she saw the next picture.
Tears filled Bre's eyes as she looked at Empatha, her brother's big assed girlfriend, and Remy, laying together, taking a selfie. Bre felt so stupid, then scrolled and found another picture of Empatha. When she saw one of them kissing, Bre threw Remy's phone in an angry stupor.
Her mother must have found out about them, she thought, looking for someone to be on her side. Bre felt betrayed; she wondered how long the shit had been happening, and if her brother knew. As Bre snuck back in the bed, she looked at Remy sleeping, a hurt in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar, although wanting to see Empatha, decided to go into his shop early. He had clients coming in, with big pieces to be done, and that meant a lot of bread coming in. Caesar put his mind to the task at hand, but occasionally, he thought about Empatha and her sweet loving. Caesar just had to get more of her.
As the rest of the workers filled the place, Caesar was busy at work, etching a creation onto a brother's arm. Teddy looked at Caesar and thought of his new piece. Empatha was the most sexiest woman Teddy had ever seen.
Caesar had just finished wiping down the finished tattoo when Kimmy announced his new boo was there to see him. Caesar sprang up, his heart in his throat. When Caesar saw Empatha, his heart really sprang up, and a smile played across his face. Caesar pulled Empatha to him and hugged her tightly.
Caesar figured it was time to introduce Empatha properly. "Everybody, this here enchantress is Empatha! Believe it or not, she was my first girlfriend in junior high, but right at the beginning of our relationship, my family moved away! Now, we've been reunited, and y'all can plan on seeing a lot more of me with her!", stated Caesar, looking around at everyone. He caught Teddy staring at her ass and gave him a look.
"It's so nice to meet y'all!", exclaimed Empatha, smiling, her gold tooth and diamond extraordinary, charming everyone in the building with her beauty and soft spoken kindness, along with her thickness. She held Caesar's hand the whole time. To everyone, it seemed like Empatha made Caesar happy, and a happy boss was a cooperative boss. They all immediately liked Empatha, especially Kimmy, who had judged her harsh in the beginning. Empatha was cool people to all of them, and Teddy found himself obsessed, wanting to fuck her at least once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After leaving Caesar, Empatha arrived back home. Jessie had already left for work, and Julian's truck wasn't there, so she figured he had went to work, too. Empatha stepped out, taking her key to check her mail. She smoked a cigarette as she walked towards the front, causing the dope boys to gawk and stare at her huge behind.
As she was closing her mailbox and going through her mail, Stone pulled up. When he saw Empatha, he got out of his Suburban and walked over to her. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, baby! I am so happy to see you!", he said, pulling Empatha to him passionately. Empatha smiled as Stone's hands found her ass, and he pulled her to him, giving her a kiss. "Wanna come inside?", asked Stone in his sexy southern accent. Empatha kissed him again, then led the way to his porch.
Once they were inside, Empatha noticed all of the orders Stone had filled, as he told her to make herself at home. Stone stood sexily in his kitchen, preparing them a drink, and all Empatha could do was take in just how sexy, and chocolate, and fine Stone was. He walked over to her, his swagger sexy. Stone handed the drink to Empatha, then sat besides her, looking at her, captivated by her beauty. As Empatha sipped, Stone said, "I have something for you!" Empatha watched his sexy frame as he when into his back room, then returned with a beautiful ankle bracelet.
Stone lift one of Empatha's beautiful legs, kissing a trail along her skin, then fastened the clasp of the ankle bracelet. It was beautifully made of crystals and opals, and Empatha loved it. "Thank you baby! It's beautiful! I love it!", exclaimed Empatha, making Stone happy. The sight of her smile activated Stone's sensual department, and he stood, taking Empatha's hand. Empatha swallowed the last of her gin and juice, then happily followed Stone into his bedroom.
Something primitive came over Empatha, and she found herself kissing Stone passionately, helping him out of his shirt. His beautiful dark chocolate chest looked so sexy and perfect, and when Empatha unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, his beautifully created penis looked like a chocolate treat. Empatha hurried out of her clothes and laid Stone back against his bed, kissing the flesh of his powerful thighs and nibbling there, leaving a mark as Stone's schlong looked for her, bumping against her face lightly.
Stone gave Empatha a sexy smile, his beautiful white teeth perfect. Empatha took him into her mouth, savoring the feel of his staff, driving Stone crazy. Empatha's devastating head game made Stone feel twice the man, and soon, he was fighting the urge to come down her throat. Empatha saw to it that her man was satisfied, and continued wowing him, bringing Stone to one of the most devastating orgasms yet as he shot into her mouth.
Stone, now wild eyed and full of fire, pulled Empatha to him, kissing her passionately. It was time for him to sample her wares, and as he sucked her pussy hungrily, Empatha found herself experiencing the great depths of his love, surrendering, awaiting to be impaled.