Tis the Season

Tathana picked up her phone and dialed King George's number. "Alloe", he answered in his Haitian accent. "Hey baby! It's me, Tathana!", she said, bubbly. " Ah, yes, my queen! How are you doing?", he asked. Tathana was glad to hear him sounding happy for her call. "I was calling to ask if you had anything in particular that you wanted Empatha to make for our dinner? You know, she really can cook anything!", she said. " Is that right?", he asked. "I'm sure whatever she has planned will be fine!", he said. Tathana took a deep breath when he said, " I would like to see you later! How about I pick you up, say around five?" Tathana almost shot through the roof. "Yes! That would be good! I'll see you then!", she exclaimed. " Goodbye!", said King George, hanging up his phone. Tathana was the type of woman he liked; tall, shapely, and ready. The weekend they spent together was fire, and he looked forwards to having her again. He also looked forwards to trying that empress's food.
As King George walked behind the bar of their club, his bredren, Prince Willie came in. "Sak Pase', bredren!", he called to King George. " Sak Pase'! ", he replied. Prince Willie grabbed a glass and made himself a drink of rum, then sat at one of the barstools. King George eyed him, then asked, "So, have you seen the Empress yet? I must say, I am anticipating her cooking!" Prince Willie took a drink and swallowed, his mind on Empatha. "Yes eye! Meh'm afraid she has your bredren on lock!", he said, smiling. " Bredder, she is beautiful, yes, but take your time! See meh, I pon that gal Tathana all weekend long! Now she love meh! I go do anything meh want with her now!", bragged King George.
Prince Willie knew his brother's penchant for women, but he was different. Back in Haiti, he passed up plenty of willing women for one young lady named Merta. When him and King George were forced to flee, she had arrived at their building just as the explosives went off. He knew she had died, and he took it horribly. King George told him to get himself together, that women came a dime a dozen. Prince Willie let his brother talk, but kept a distance from all the many women who threw themselves at him.
When he met Empatha, his feelings changed. He wanted her, and would do anything to make her happy. Just thinking about her made his heart skip a beat. He got up and went into his office, leaving King George to entertain the two young women he sent for. Prince Willie wanted no part of them, closing the door. He sat on his chair and pulled out his phone, dialing Empatha's number. When she answered, the sound of her voice made his day. "Darling Empress! How are you doing?", he asked. Empatha smiled on her end, then said, " Fine, now that I'm talking to you!" "Meh'd like to see you if that's possible! Meh have to give you money for the groceries for our dinner!", said Prince Willie. " Plus, it would be nice to see you, too! Meh could come to you, if you'd like?", he asked. When Empatha agreed and gave him her address, he shot up out of his seat and headed out of the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After she got off the phone with Prince Willie, Empatha hurried and straightened up her place, which was already clean. She wore a snug long sleeved V-neck shirt and some comfy sweatpants. Prince Willie was going to see how she lived, and she wanted him to see the real her. She couldn't believe he was coming over. Empatha prayed that Stone wouldn't take Prince Willie for a Julian and get the wrong idea. She wanted Prince Willie to herself, and if he was set on coming over to her place, that could only mean one thing: he was ready to take their relationship to a new level, she hoped.
Prince Willie drove his Hummer through the trailer park, looking for Empatha's Lincoln. When he saw it, he pulled over and parked besides it. He looked around and walked up to her door. Empatha had heard him coming and was waiting. He walked up her steps smiling at her, his beautiful eyes glimmering in the sun's light. "Meh Queen!", he exclaimed, looking sexy as ever. Empatha almost salivated. " Please, come in!", she said.
Once the door closed, they were all over each other. Prince Willie grabbed Empatha's face and kissed her deeply. After composing himself, he looked her up and down. "Always beautiful!", he said. Empatha hugged him and lead him to the loveseat. " Well, this is my little place", she said. Sounds of Jill Scott's Do You Remember Me played in the background. Prince Willie looked around, taking in all of her place. "Meh love it!", he said, looking at her sexily. " Before me forget, meh brought you something ", he said, taking out an envelope and handing it to Empatha. She opened it up to find a $500 Vanilla Visa gift card.
" Take this and buy whatever you need for the dinner and keep the rest. Maybe you could buy yourself something ", he said. Empatha was touched by his generosity. " Thank you, Prince Willie. You are a very generous man!", said Empatha. "Let meh show you just how generous meh can be", he teased, moving in close to her and kissing her passionately.
Prince Willie's tongue then traveled down the front of her V-neck, finding the orbs of her breasts. He sucked on her neck, causing Empatha to get wet. She wanted him so badly, she couldn't hold back any longer. " Come", she said, taking his hand and rising from their place on the loveseat. Prince Willie let her lead him to her bedroom, where she laid him down on her bed. Prince Willie couldn't believe this was finally happening, because as much as he craved Empatha, he wanted to wait for the right time to blow her mind. He was a patient man, but when Empatha took off her clothes, all restraint in him vanished. He appraised her body with his eyes, his mouth watering for her. Empatha helped him out of his clothes and was surprised to see how much man he was, with his athletic physique, muscular build, rock hard abs, and delicious looking penis.
With the both of them naked now, they took turns worshipping each other's bodies. Prince Willie laid Empatha down, kissing her deeply, then brought his mouth to her breasts, sucking them for all they were worth, which was a fortune to him. He brought his mouth down to her sweet delta and sucked hard, then alternated soft licks to her clit. He slid his long fingers into her body until he felt her fleshy barriers. Empatha moaned loudly as he moved his fingers back and forth into her, his knuckles meeting her mound. Prince Willie continued to put his arm into her wetness, much to Empatha's delight. Empatha began to pant with desire. He couldn't believe how deep she was, and this he found out firsthand from his actions. His want, need, and desire for her grew so overwhelmingly, he could take no more.
Empatha lowered her body between his legs, his massive erection a work of art. She gripped his penis and licked his head, looking at him the whole time. Prince Willie declared in his mind that he had found the rapture, and as Empatha began to worship him in the blessed art of fellatio, he thought he died and went to heaven. Prince Willie's moans turned Empatha on even more, knowing that she owned him at that moment. She brought him so close to coming, then stopped, hopping upon his pole, nearly impaling herself. Prince Willie grimaced with delight as Empatha rode him, his hands on her pillowy soft ass cheeks, spreading them to be sure she was getting all of him as he slid upwards into her as she crashed down on his hilt. Empatha felt like a goddess as she rode him, for surely this was the way they must have felt when they made men weep.
Prince Willie let Empatha do her magic on him, giving her full control, except when he held her waist and guided himself even deeper into her. The sensations were so sweet, Empatha and Prince Willie both could not deny the pure magic of it all. Jill Scott's chopped and screwed I Just Wanna Be Loved came on at the right moment, adding fuel to the fire.
"Kiss me, Empress!", begged Prince Willie, breathlessly. Empatha bent and kissed his nectarous mouth, sliding her tongue across his. He raised his body to receive more of her kiss, as well as her love, his muscles rippling. Empatha began to lose herself and soon bore witness to the most mind blowing orgasm ever. Prince Willie held on to her tightly as she trembled, still rocketing into her body, his silkened steel slick with their mingled juices as he came, too. Strands of his blond curls framed his face as they escaped his ponytail.
Empatha's time with Prince Willie truly was a game changer; sure she shared sexual encounters with more than a few men before, but it didn't matter how much she wanted it; she didn't allow herself to get feelings. But Prince Willie was exotic and erotic; she's never tasted such a sweetness as his. Empatha knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to ride him; she wanted to feel how much she could take from this angel. Now, just the thought of him and she'd feel him in the pit of her being, making her weak.
As she got dressed for her shift, she thought of the look he gave her when he was leaving...a look of longing, a look of love. The parting kiss he gave her made her come, literally. Empatha was surprised as she felt a trickling down her thigh as Prince Willie held her face in his hands and gave her his tongue in the most passionate way, paralyzing her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha was on cloud nine when she got to the shelter. She had the biggest smiles for everyone, and Mrs. Mary noticed. "Empatha, how you stay smiling? What's your secret?", she asked. Empatha smiled even bigger, then said " I try to be good to people, Mrs. Mary! If I can do something to help someone, well, that just does my heart good!", she gushed, thinking of how she helped herself and Prince Willie.
"Empatha, you truly are a godsend!", said Mrs. Mary, patting Empatha's shoulder. " Seems to me that a smile like that can only mean she got some good loving, yeah!", laughed Joyce, one of the other women who worked there. "I know them smiles!" Empatha shook her head and busied herself in slicing the briskets Mr. Eddie, a nice man who sometimes handled their smoked meats, had barbecued earlier that day for them. She was so lost in her work and thoughts that she hadn't realized that Tyler hadn't shown up yet. It was Ms. Joyce that brought it to her attention. "Hey, where's that fine young thing that work here?", she had asked. Mrs. Mary had took word and said, " Oh yeah! Tyler called and said he wouldn't be able to make it tonight! Something about a family emergency! " Empatha thought about Tyler then, and figured her assumption was right. He must have had a girlfriend at home, and had to make up for lost time. She suddenly got sad when she realized she wouldn't be seeing his cutie pie face that night.
The dinner shift went well as usual, with Mr. Eddie's barbecued brisket being the star of the show. Pork and beans, potato salad, rice dressing and slices of white bread accompanied. Big pitchers of sweet tea were pouring into everyone's cups, and Empatha was behind the helm. She thought of Tyler, who would usually be the one assisting to the patrons' needs. She kept waiting to see him smiling at her sexily, stuffing his face into her. Empatha shook out of it and continued walking through, offering beverages, a rare treat for the men , who loved seeing her sexy healthiness, and to the women who needed the kind words of encouragement Empatha gave. Good vibrations always emanated from Empatha, and her people yearned for the feelings they brought. They may have been living in a shelter, but Empatha made them feel good about themselves, giving them hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Empatha drove up to her trailer, Stone was sitting on her steps, waiting for her, in the dark. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hand, and a nervous look on his face.
"Good evening, Ms. Empatha", he said in his underground accent, and gave her the flowers. Empatha smiled, shaking her head. " Good evening, Stone! Come in!", she said, as she unlocked her door. Once inside, she turned to him and said, "It's Empatha!" Stone smiled at her, then the nervous look came back across his brow. "Empatha, I have to tell you something, before you go to all the trouble of cooking for me, because you might change your mind.", he said, seriously. Empatha looked at him, wanting to know what he would say. She put the flowers in a vase and filled it with water, eyeing Stone, then met him in the living room. They sat down together, and Empatha gave him her attention.
Stone squirmed in his seat, then looked at Empatha, his soulful eyes tranquilizing her. " I was coming by your place earlier, to ask what I should bring, and your friend Tathana was outside. She said you had company, so I left. By time I got home, she was right behind me, asking to come in. I wasn't planning on letting her in, but she walked right past me and went in. I closed my door and asked what she wanted", he said, getting a little flustered. " I'm sorry, Ms. Empatha, for what I'm about to tell you! Your friend, Tathana, she came up to me and grabbed my ," he stopped, barely able to look at Empatha. "We had sex", he said, guiltily.
Empatha wasn't surprised. She knew Tathana before today. It just seemed sad that she felt she had to do that. Empatha knew Tathana had seen the way Stone had looked at her. She touched his arm and smiled at him. Empatha stood up then and walked into her kitchen and began pulling out pots and pans. Stone stood up, confused. " Ms. Empatha?", he asked. "I promised you a good meal, and I always keep my word!", she said, smiling. Stone walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Empatha watched on as he brought it up to his lips and kissed it softly. " Forgive me, Ms. Empatha! I didn't want for that to happen!", he said. Empatha put her finger to his lips and shushed him, saying, "You don't need to say anymore. I know my friend. She cannot help herself around a handsome man. Now, sit down and relax yourself, and I will get dinner started." Stone kissed her hand again and sat down in the living room.
Empatha asked if he smoked, surprising him. Empatha handed him a box with weed and cigars in it and asked him to roll them a blunt. Stone fell in love as he opened the box, then looked at Empatha. This woman here, mayne. He got to rolling as Empatha prepared some crawfish etouffee' and a pot of rice. Stone looked over at her moving around in the kitchen. "About that kiss the other night...I know you was just being friendly, Ms. Empatha, and I appreciated it.", he said. Empatha looked at him and smiled. It seemed that Stone was a very considerate man.
Empatha left the etouffee' to simmer and joined Stone in the living room, ready to smoke that blunt. He handed it to her politely, and she lit it, inhaling deeply, then passed it to him. Stone was happy to see that a real woman like Empatha smoked, and she had some pretty good weed. Empatha laughed at a joke he made and her hidden dimples came out. Stone found her even more beautiful.
After the blunt was finished, Empatha went to her stove and added the final touches, as Stone had a seat at her dinner table. Empatha set the steamy hot crawfish etouffee' in front of him, much to his delight. " This looks wonderful, Ms. Empatha!", he exclaimed. Empatha thanked him and poured him a glass of lemonade. Her eyes wandered towards her boudoir and memories of what she was doing with Prince Willie earlier played across her mind. She sat down to her own bowl, and smiled at Stone. After blessing their food, Stone dug in, savoring the flavor. "Oh! Ms. Empatha! You done put your foot in this etouffee'!", he said happily, dousing his food with hot sauce.
Empatha enjoyed having dinner with Stone. She appreciated the fact that he told her about what he did with Tathana. It saddened her, because this meant her friend would go out of her way to prove she was better than her. Stone noticed her demeanor and asked if she was okay. " I'm glad you told me about Tathana, Stone. I don't judge you", she said softly, looking into his eyes. "I know men have wants and needs, and if it's all up in your face, you usually act upon it. I would, too, if I were a man." Stone took Empatha's hand. "But I'm not that type of man! I don't fuck a lot of females, excuse my language! But what happened with Tathana was beyond my control! Once she was in my house, she was on me! She went down on me, and me being a man, I let her do it! I should have stopped her then, but next thing I knew she was riding me on my sofa! I apologize, Ms. Empatha, with her being your friend, and all, because you the woman I was after.", he said, surprising her.
Empatha looked at Stone, who was still holding her hand. He looked down at her little Christmas tree and saw there were no presents underneath. He made a mental note to change that. Before she could say anything, Stone said, " I thank you for a wonderful dinner tonight, Empatha ", stressing her name. Empatha noticed and said, " You see? Now that's more like it, darling!" Stone kissed her cheek and decided to take his leave while the getting was good. "Goodnight, Empatha", he said. " Goodnight, Stone", she replied as she watched him walk away. She looked over at Tathana's trailer, all dark because she had left with King George earlier on that evening, after having sex with Stone. Empatha looked back down the road and saw Stone turning into his yard, glancing back in her direction. She waved, and when she saw his wave in return, she went back inside to clean up, feed her cat, and drift off with her thoughts. As she looked at her Christmas lights, she thought, Tis the season, alright.