Woman, Thou Art Loosed

Veronica couldn't believe how rude her son was by leaving the restaurant. This woman he was seeing had really did a number on him. She just knew that Empatha was nothing but a cheap whore who was seducing her son. Juan had never acted so disrespectful to her before. She knew a stripper whore when she saw one, and Empatha's wretchedness was rubbing off on her only son. Veronica wasn't going to stand for this, not one bit.
Bre had been so embarrassed from her mother's outbursts, and she was secretly pleased that Empatha had told her about herself. Looks like her brother had taste. The only thing that had bothered Bre was the way Remy had looked at Empatha. She wondered if Remy liked what she saw.
When they returned home, Bre simply walked past, going into her room. R.J. was still at daycare, and Remy had promised to swing by and pick her up to go get him. Veronica cast her daughter a look and asked, "Now, what is wrong with you?", nonchalantly. "It's bad enough that your brother is acting the fool, now you're moping?"
Bre couldn't believe her mother. "Momma! You sat there and called Snootie's girl a ho! You embarrassed me, and you disrespected Remy!", she exclaimed. "And you still haven't said you're sorry!", she said. Veronica looked at her crazy. "Apologize!", she shrieked. "Who are you, lately? Apologize for what? Telling the truth, how I see it? A whore and a wanna be man? Really? My children really know how to pick them!", laughed Veronica.
Tears filled Bre's eyes and she walked away to her bedroom. She called Remy up, and as soon as she answered, Bre broke down crying. "What's wrong, Bre?", asked Remy. "Bae, I can't take it no more! Can I move in with you? R.J. won't be any trouble, and I promise everything will be good! Please, bae! I need to get away from my momma! She just driving me crazy!", she exclaimed, completely flooring Remy, because she liked her bachlorette apartment, and was just about to call Empatha to come over.
Remy did love Bre, but sometimes she could be suffocating. Ever since she met Empatha, she felt like she had found a hidden treasure, and it was all between her legs. Remy liked having Empatha come over to her place for a little wild style, and now, if Bre moved in, it would seriously compromise everything. But, at the end of the day, it was Bre who was there with her. Empatha had Tyler, and now apparently Bre's brother.
Remy took a deep breath as Bre continued, "Please bae! I'm just so tired!" "Alright, boo! I'll come help you get your stuff, and we can go get R.J.!", she said, without her whole heart being in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Empatha and Snootie went outside and seen the drama taking place, Snootie had escorted her back in, telling her, "Come on, baby". Once inside, Empatha wrapped her arms around him, saying, "That's my fault, what's happening out there! I just found out that this guy I used to be with got my ex best friend pregnant, and I took it kind of hard. I...actually thought about..slitting my wrists..", she said, quietly.
Hearing this affected Snootie. He held her close to him, not wanting to hear anything like this ever again. He looked her in her eyes, then said, "Baby, didn't you come to some kind of realization of who you are from what that lady told us in Miami? You're too good to end your own life! Empatha, don't ever do any shit like that again, you heard me?"
Just then, Stone came through the door, followed by Jessie. Snootie looked at them warily, but remembered who Empatha was, and how she affected people. He watched as Empatha walked over to Stone, all that beautiful ass fat calling his attention. Stone hugged her, tightly. "You alright, baby?", he asked in his southern accent. Empatha looked into his eyes and nodded as he held her, her hand on his chest. Snootie could feel the intimacy between them.
Jessie looked at Snootie and held out his hand. "I'm Jessie, and this here is Stone.", he said. Snootie shook his hand and said,
"Juan". Stone looked at him, then when Empatha moved away from him and went to Jessie, he said, "Nice to hear what you was telling Empatha! I guess you figured out by now that we're all in love with this woman!" Empatha was stunned to hear her sexy Stone proclaim this to Snootie, and wondered how he would react. Jessie listened on as he held Empatha.
Snootie looked into Empatha's eyes. She walked over to him, then took his hands. "I didn't want you to find out like this, but I love all of you, very much! I'm sorry for what I tried to do today, and I promise, I'll never do that again!", she cried. Snootie touched her chin, wanting to drown in her tears. All eyes were on him as he kissed Empatha passionately, grabbing her full cheeks.
As Empatha walked him to his car, she held Snootie's hand. Tathana and Julian had long pulled out, and she felt easy. Empatha hugged Snootie to her body, and he squeezed her tight. They kissed each other passionately, they Snootie left.
On his drive back home, Snootie thought of the nasty way his mother had treated Empatha. She wasn't a whore; she couldn't help it if men flocked to her. He tried hard to swallow the notion that the woman he was head over heels in love with had other men in love with her too, probably longer than he had been. He knew what he and Empatha shared was theirs, and he couldn't wait to have her all to himself for Mardi Gras.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tathana was pissed off. She wanted to know what in the hell had happened. "Why Jessie and Stone beating on you like that? And why they said Empatha tried to kill herself because of you? What's going on?", she asked.
Julian was on his way to his mother's house. He was bringing Tathana over to tell her the good news. But Tathana wanted answers. "What the hell happened Julian? And how did Jessie know I was pregnant? Who told him?", she asked, knowing damn well he had seen the pregnancy test. Julian concentrated on the road, not answering her.
Tathana looked at Julian closely. "Did you tell Empatha I was pregnant?", she asked. Julian's facial expression betrayed him, and Tathana knew she had to be right. "God dammit, Julian! What the fuck! You went over there and told her? For what? What, you sorry you got me pregnant? You still have feelings for her?", she asked. Julian didn't want to do this right now.
"Tathana, I am taking you to my mother! If I wasn't happy about this baby, why would I go through the trouble?", he asked. Tathana rolled her eyes. "I asked if you told her?", she said. Julian decided to tell her. "Yeah, I told her!", he said. Tathana was so upset, she wanted to punch him. "When the fuck did you get a chance to see her? You went over there? Julian, are you still fucking around with Empatha?", she asked. "I know for a fact that she sleeping with Jessie and Stone!"
Julian turned into his mother's yard and stopped the truck. Tathana wouldn't let up. "Are you still fucking her? You playing me for stupid?", she asked as Julian's mother walked up. "Baby, please! I'm not with her! I saw her this morning and I told her! That's all! I thought you would want her to know! I'm your man, baby! You having my child! I want you, girl!", he said.
This lightened Tathana up, and she smiled as Julian's mother came over to tell them to get down. She got out of the truck and smiled as Julian introduced her to his mom.
After a meal of smoked turkey wings, cornbread, and collard greens, Julian dropped the surprise on his mother. "Well, momma, you're gonna be a grandmother!", he said, causing his mother to squeal with delight. She hugged Tathana and treated her like a daughter. "When y'all gone make us eat some cake?", she asked her son, wanting to hear wedding plans. Tathana liked the sound of that. If Julian married her, she would finally know he was through with Empatha.
On the drive home, Tathana apologized to Julian. "I'm sorry about earlier, and I'm sorry they hurt you!", she said, rubbing his face. Julian smiled at her, glad to see her calm. He knew his mother had filled her head with a wedding, and Julian thought that maybe that would be the way for him to seal in Tathana's trust. He needed to be able to at least see Empatha, that would have to be enough for a while. The thought of her killing herself scared him, and he didn't want to push her. He loved Empatha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stone, Jessie, and Empatha all sat down in her living room, passing a lit blunt. Empatha looked embarrassed, toking the blunt, feeling the burn of Stone's eyes and Jessie's stare. She would soon be leaving for work, and wanted to spend time with them.
"I'm sorry for what I did", said Empatha, looking at the both of them as she hit the blunt. Stone watched her; the thought of her not being in this world hurt him so much, he wanted to keep her under watch, and protect her.
Tears began to spill from Jessie's eyes. The picture of Empatha curled up on the floor of her shower with that sharp ass knife would haunt him. He stood, taking the blunt from Empatha and hit it hard. Jessie's nerves were bad and he hated the way he was feeling. Poor Stone just stared at Empatha, seething inside. How could she think of doing something so selfish? Didn't she realize how many people would be affected?
Empatha began to cry. "Stone, Jessie! I'm sorry! I don't know how to tell it! You can't possibly understand how I feel right now! I'm sorry!", she cried. Stone stood and walked over to Empatha, taking her into his arms. "I'm sorry!", she said into Stone's chest. Jessie still smoked, eyes red from crying. He came over and hugged Empatha as well, and said, "Baby Doll, stay away from that muthafucka! You hear me? I swear before God, if I ever catch him here, I'm gonna..."
"Jessie, stop! It was as much my fault as it was his! I knew better!", exclaimed Empatha. "Y'all can't keep beating on Julian like that..what if he retaliates one day?", she asked. Stone looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Let him! We will whip that ass if he tries to bother you again!"
Empatha felt horrible. Her actions got Julian's ass whipped, and she knew that she'd have to hear the news from Tathana herself. Empatha didn't know how much she knew about what happened, and figured they should at least talk. When she suggested speaking with Tathana to Stone and Jessie, they both started speaking at once. "Baby Doll, you know she's just going to rub it in your face!", said Jessie. Empatha knew this true, but in her heart, she felt that she should be there for Tot.
"I'm going to speak to her, alone. I have to be a friend to her in all this!", she said. Empatha looked at her lovers' faces and knew she had to put smiles there, instead of frowns. "Will the both of you join me for dinner tonight? I'll whip up something when I get back, and we can sort things out then, okay?", she asked, touching both of them. Jessie crumbled at Empatha's touch, and Stone held her close to him, looking into her eyes. "Okay, baby!", he said, followed by Jessie.
They left Empatha to get dressed for work. What a fucking mess to clean up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha put the last touches to her makeup and went into the kitchen to feed Jezebel. She couldn't wait to see Tyler, but now, due to the mess she caused, she would have to come straight home instead of heading to Tyler's. Empatha thought of his cuties and felt sad she wouldn't be able to see them tonight. She had to get Stone and Jessie in better spirits, and only then could she breathe easier.
As she was about to get in her car, Julian and Tathana drove up. Empatha took a deep breath and decided to face them, hoping things wouldn't get ugly. When Tathana saw Empatha, she rushed out of the truck. "Empatha! Empatha!", she called. Julian followed her closely, looking around to see if there was any sightings of Stone or Jessie.
Empatha walked up to meet Tathana, not knowing what to expect. "So, you know, huh?", asked Tathana. Empatha nodded her head and said, "Yeah, Tot, I know! Congratulations are in order!" Tathana smiled, looking smug, Julian's hand around her waist. "I'm happy for the both of you! I know you may not want my help, but if ever you need anything, let me know!", said Empatha, standing there, waiting.
Tathana looked like the wheels were spinning in her head. "Why wouldn't I want your help, Empatha? It's not like you and Julian are still messing around or anything! Plus, I can use some help planning our wedding, since it's obvious you wouldn't know anything about childbirth! Let's leave the baby shower to someone who knows what they're doing!", she bubbled, making Julian cringe. Empatha smiled at her, and said, "Well, congratulations are definitely in order then!" Tathana gave Empatha a fake hug as Julian stared at her with longing. Empatha locked eyes with Julian and he swore he saw eternity. He turned away, just as Tathana let Empatha out of her grasp and turned to him.
"Julian and I decided getting married would benefit us all, I mean, since we're going to be parents! So, I hope there are no hard feelings!", said Tathana, rubbing it in. Empatha gave them both a smile and said, "Congratulations, Tot! I really wish you, Julian, and baby well!" Julian softened when she said his name.
"Well, we'll let you get to work or whatever! See ya!", said Tathana, pulling Julian towards the trailer. Julian cast one last backwards glance as Empatha got in her car. He felt bad for the way Tathana did her.
The Goddess seen and heard Tathana's abuse towards Empatha. She blessed her even more; she would become more beautiful and caring than ever. If Tathana was jealous of Empatha before, she would really hate her now, because the Goddess made Empatha even more voluptuous and irresistible. See how Julian would want her now!
Empatha left the trailer park fuming, her heart pounding loudly. The nerve of Tathana to say such shit! Empatha wished she would have told her who she truly was, a goddess, and how much her new fiancée loved being inside of HER. That would have shut her ass up, but good.
The ringing of her phone brought her back to reality, and when she saw who it was calling, her demeanor mellowed out into a deep calm.
"Beloved, meh can feel your hurt..your pain....you must remember, meh love, who you are...don't let that pussyclot bring you down! You have a greater gift in store!", predicted Prince Willie. Tears rolled down her face as she asked, "Greater than motherhood?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha couldn't believe that smug bitch Tathana. As she turned into the shelter's parking lot and saw Tyler's Camaro, she pushed Tathana and her drama out of her mind. Tyler stood in the back doorway, sexy as fuck, as she got out of her car.
Tyler noticed Empatha had changed, but in all the right places. She looked simply divine. Tyler stared as she came towards him, biting her lower lip. "I love you, baby!", Tyler said, making Empatha smile, and bring out those killer dimples of hers that he loved. Empatha hugged him to her, and Tyler wrapped his arms around her. Their mouths came together, not caring who saw them. Tyler wanted to touch her all over; he wanted to kiss her bosom, and was so caught up in his fantasy, he bit her neck, causing Empatha to get moist, her nipples poking him.
"Oooh, y'all seen that? Them two is going at it outside!", exclaimed Joyce, causing the others to run to see Empatha and Tyler lip locking like nobody's business. It was what they had been waiting for to happen. "I told you!" "I knew it!" "Say man, you owe me five dollars!", went all the workers' assorted voices.
By the time they pulled away from each other, Tyler was breathless. He gave Empatha a sexy look as she walked in. She was looking good in a beautiful long black, red, and green skirt with an electric yellow top, her gorgeous blond locks in a wild looking side plait. "You're more beautiful than ever!", he said as she passed him. Empatha look back at Tyler, who had his eyes on all that ass. He looked up into her eyes and smiled.
They got through the dinner shift, serving roast beef, cabbage slaw, grilled cheese sandwiches, and jell-o for dessert. Tyler couldn't wait to hold Empatha again, and as they cleaned up, he surprised her by putting on a radio. Mariah Carey's We Belong Together played. Tyler took the broom out of Empatha's hand and pulled her to him. "Dance with me baby!", he said. Empatha smiled as he began to move her to the beat.
Empatha pressed her body against Tyler's, his chest feeling good and his cologne smelling right. Tyler looked down into Empatha's eyes as he held her waist sensually, guiding her to move her body, seductively. She could feel his want for her, and it aroused her so. Empatha kissed Tyler, bringing him close to her as he held onto her ass. They were both worked up and highly aroused, and Empatha knew she had promised to go home to her lovers, but there's no way she could've left without tasting her sweet Tyler.
Tyler sat Empatha down on one of the tables, spreading her legs. Tyler found himself knowing when he should suggest Empatha going home with him, and he also learned when she had other engagements, and that he should ravage her whenever he could. Tyler looked into Empatha's eyes and brought his face close to hers, smelling her sweet perfumed bosom. Tyler laid Empatha back and kissed her, passionately, his hands touching her ever so carefully. He lift her top and found the nipples he wanted, sucking them as the full sweet flesh of her breasts met his face. He took off his shirt and Empatha loved the view of his sexy abs.
Tyler raised Empatha's skirt, pulled aside her thongs, and gave her the most sensual kiss to her pussylips. Empatha gasped as Tyler slowly teased her with his tongue , lifting her leg and enjoying the feel of her sexy curves. He played with Empatha; sucking her into his mouth. Empatha couldn't take it anymore and wished he would enter her.
"I want you inside of me, Tyler!", she begged, turning Tyler on. He got out of his pants and boxers and stuffed himself into her waiting, wet entrance, deeply. Empatha loved the sensations of Tyler's dick as he moved into her, sucking her tongue in a heated kiss. Empatha grabbed his tight, firm, muscular ass and pulled him in deeper. Tyler was happy to oblige and pumped harder, sending himself as far into her as he could, hitting her crazy. Empatha moaned loudly, the echoes of their desire bouncing off the walls of the dining area. Empatha's nails pierced Tyler's back, and he took that as a request to go deeper, and he did, rocketing into her sweet pussy until she came screaming. "Oh, baby! I love you so much!", exclaimed Tyler as he pumped into Empatha harder, dispensing his love juice into her. They kissed each other passionately, amazed at what they shared.
As Empatha drove back home, her heart longed for Tyler and his sweet kids. She appreciated the fact that he heard her, and that he still loved her and respected her wishes. This made her love him even more, and she couldn't wait to spend time with them again.
Tyler had Empatha on his mind, immensely. Valentine's Day was right there, and he had wanted to do something nice for her. He had really wanted to put a ring on her finger and ask her to marry him, but with her telling him she could never be for just one man, Tyler knew he'd have to wait a while longer. He knew he could soften her one day, and make her his. Tyler drove home to his kids, a plan forming to surprise Empatha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stone wanted to surprise Empatha by doing the cooking so she wouldn't have to tonight. He baked some chicken and potatoes and had made some cornbread and macaroni casserole. Stone had his kitchen smelling good, and took pride in the meal. He had asked Jessie to wait for Empatha at her trailer after his father fell asleep.
Julian heard Empatha's car pull up and went to the window. He slipped outside and was about to call her name, but he couldn't. Her stunning beauty captivated him, and all he could do was stare. Jessie came out of nowhere and met Empatha, hugging and kissing her, grabbing on her devastating ass cheeks. Julian felt himself get angry. That should've been him squeezing and kissing her. He heard them go inside together.
Julian wanted to grab that punk out of there and get him away from his woman. He seen her bedroom light go on, and felt a rage. He decided to sit down on the porch and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, lighting a Newport.
As he took a drag, he heard voices coming. It was Empatha and Jessie, arm in arm. When Empatha saw Julian, she stared at him. Jessie glared at him, warning him he had better not say a word to Empatha. Empatha paused, and gave Jessie a look. She walked towards Julian as Jessie watched her in a daze.
As Empatha came towards him, Julian felt the most raw desire for her he's ever felt. She looked so beautiful, so delicious, he wanted to scoop her into his arms and kiss her all over. His loins ached for her. "Are you alright, Julian?", she asked. Julian cast a glance over at Jessie, who looked like he wanted to fly on him, then he looked at Empatha with soft eyes. "I'm alright, baby", he said, giving her a sexy look.
Empatha smiled, then turned and took Jessie's arm. They went on their way to Stone's place. Julian couldn't help but watch that ass. He wondered just what was going on between the three of them. As he hit his cigarette, Tathana came to the door. "Come sit outside with me, baby!", he said, pleasing Tathana. She came out and took her place by her man. It felt good knowing she soon wouldn't have to worry about Empatha anymore. Once her and Julian were married and the baby came, she would have everything Empatha didn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Stone opened his door and saw Empatha, he gave her the biggest smile ever, his perfect teeth enhancing his handsomeness. Jessie laughed, saying, "Damn!" Stone smirked at Jessie, then took Empatha into his arms. "Baby, you look so good tonight! Cleopatra herself ain't got nothing on you!", he said, adorably, in that sexy southern drawl. Empatha wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a smile, those lovely dimples slaying Stone. He hugged her to him.
They all sat down to a nice blunt and the fellas drank beer. Stone clicked on his stereo, the sounds of old school swing out music wrapped around them. Empatha smiled, the song making her remember the good old days. Empatha sipped some gin and juice since she didn't drink beer, and knew how loose she'd get on the clear liquor.
As they smoked and passed the blunt, Stone eyed Empatha hungrily. Jessie took the blunt from Empatha and blew her a charge, kissing her. Stone made a smirk, then smiled as Empatha bit her bottom lip. He wanted her. Why'd he have to share with Jessie? What he wanted to do to Empatha wasn't for prying eyes.
Stone figured it had to be magic. Jessie's phone rang, and it was his sister begging him to let her have a break. Their father was on a rampage, and only Jessie could deal with him. Jessie stood, hitting the blunt extra hard and looking at Empatha. "I'm sorry baby! My dad needs me! Happy Valentine's Eve!", he said, grabbing her head and giving her a kiss. As he was walking out of the door, he gave Stone a look, and said, "Lucky bastard! Say man, send me a plate!", making Stone laugh.
Empatha was sorry to see Jessie leave, making a mental note to give him a little one on one loving. She continued hitting the blunt, looking sexier than ever. Stone was secretly glad to have his woman all to himself tonight, and he was gonna break his back in that. Empatha looked like she had just emerged from the fountain of sexiness, and her inviting stare drew him in.
Stone sat down next to her, wanting to ravage her body. They finished the blunt, and the potent weed had them feeling irie. He led her to his table and served her dinner. "Thank you so much for this! It smells wonderful!", exclaimed Empatha. Stone smiled, then came in for a sweet kiss. Empatha slid her tongue in his mouth, riling him up.
Stone's meal of baked chicken, potatoes, cornbread, and macaroni casserole was well received by Empatha. "My handsome king can burn, huh?", she replied, causing Stone to smile. "Anything for you, baby!", he said, sexily.
Stone stood, his sexy body towering Empatha, and lead her to his bedroom. Empatha noticed he had a pile of plastic covered clothing. " Those are for you. Happy Valentine's Day, baby!", he said, smiling. Empatha went over and inspected all of the sexy skirts, dresses, and jeans of various fabrics. She looked at Stone and smiled at him with her heart. Stone thought she was beautiful.
"Thank you, baby! These are so me!", exclaimed Empatha. Stone agreed, saying, "No one else could pull these off! I mean, I'd like to pull them off you, but...", he teased, making Empatha's magic dimples come out. She bit her lip as she swayed her body to the song that came on. Bob Marley's Kinky Reggae was the perfect playlist for the show she was about to give him. Stone looked on entranced, sitting down on his bed, removing his shirt and lighting the blunt he had waiting.
Empatha already looked like a Rastafarian babe in her skirt and top. She moved her body to the beat, her curves devastating Stone. He watched with rapt attention as she took off her top, her perfect fantasy-breasts being freed, their hard nipples demanding his attention. Empatha moved her body to the beat, not just for Stone and herself, but for all her lovers. She wished they could all witness her show for Stone. Empatha turned then pulled her skirt down, bending over. She could hear Stone's breathing. She turned to him in nothing but her thongs, wet from her earlier experience with Tyler. Stone nodded at her, his sexy eyes full of fire.
"Come here, baby", said Stone, sexily, a look of desire on his face. He looked like he had it on his mind, and Empatha didn't need any further coaxing. She pulled off her thongs and went to him, ready. Stone couldn't undress quick enough. His woman was coming for it, and he wanted to deliver. He grabbed Empatha's sensuous body and pulled her down onto his bed, kissing her deeply. Empatha touched Stone's delicious V, and went for his hot penis. Stone groaned as he bit her lower lip then sucked it, bringing hot kisses to her neck. He rubbed his body against hers, which was now comfortably opened underneath him. The head of his dick entered Empatha's wetness and the normally wonderful feeling was now epic as he pushed into her. Empatha had changed since the last time he had her, and he liked it.
Stone's tongue felt good in her mouth as he kissed her passionately, his long goodness going into her. Empatha loved the way he felt inside of her sugar walls. She relaxed her mind and arched her back, opening up and pushing it to him for him to destroy. Stone beat into Empatha's wondrous garden, wishing he could fill her womb with warmth and life. He came deep inside of her, calling her name. Empatha loved what Stone did to her as she too came with a vengeance, soaking his bed. Stone smiled as he kissed her, rolling her over on top of him and pulling her down for a kiss. Empatha looked like the goddess she truly was, and Stone could see it , sense it, and feel it. Empatha's pussy had always been good, but now, it was out of this world. Stone grabbed her divinely enhanced ass cheeks and they wobbled in his hands. Empatha slid Stone inside of her again, and began to work herself on his staff, impaling herself as she took all of him to the hilt. Stone held her ass open as she rode him, giving him more entry into her depths. Stone couldn't believe how sensational her pussy felt. He matched her, thrust for thrust, until both of them were coming, kissing each other, lost in emotions as they proclaimed their love for each other.
Empatha left Stone asleep in bed, his sexy chocolate body hard to leave. She knew he would rest well because she wore him out, so she crept out, her bags of clothing in her arms, after kissing his cheek. She walked towards her trailer, the moon's light shining down on everything. Her little trailer was calling her, and she was worn from Stone's loving. She wanted to feed her cat and get in a warm bath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Julian kept his ears open as he sat in the dark as Tathana slept. He had made love to her so passionately, practicing for his role as devoted husband and father. He put Tathana to sleep, then he crept into the living room and waited with a lit cigarette. He had hoped he would see when Empatha would go home, if she would go home at all, and waited, patiently. The thought of the sexy way she was looking earlier had him riled up.
His patience paid off. He could hear the soft scrunches of gravel coming, and slipped out the trailer. As he stepped off of the porch, there was Empatha, carrying her bags. He must have startled her, because she jumped a little, then settled down. "Julian! What are you doing out here?", she asked. Julian walked up to her, and said, "I can't stop thinking about you! I need your loving, baby!" Empatha shook her head, saying, "Julian, you know we can't! We have to leave it alone!" Julian grabbed her, then said, "I can't leave you alone!"