That's the Way Love Goes

Papi had the blues. It hadn't even been two days, and he already missed Empatha. He couldn't concentrate on his work, so when one of his boys suggested hitting the gym, he told his secretary to clear the rest of his day. Papi needed to get his mind right.
At the gym, Papi benched pressed 220lbs., thinking of Empatha as he went along, and how badly he wanted to be in her devastating pussy again. His boy Chico noticed his frustration and asked him what was wrong. "This mamacita got you on lock, mano!", he said, grinning. Papi just kept lifting, deciding he would get as physically fit as possible. He wanted to be buff and sexy for Empatha, his dream woman. The thought of her made his dick rise, and Chico clowned him. "Put that thing away, yo!", he laughed.
Papi gave him a look, then said, "Man, if you only knew how sweet this woman is, mayne!" Chico looked at his boy, thinking he was tripping. Papi continued on, reliving how well he bust that thing out in Jamaica. He couldn't wait to see her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler woke up early, loving the morning view of Empatha laying in his bed. He wanted to surprise her, so he quietly got out of bed and went into the kitchen. As he put a pot of coffee on, he thought back to last night, when he was knee deep in Empatha's juicy ass. He could almost feel it again, as chills ran up his spine.
Tyler shook the daydreaming off, and began to prepare breakfast. He whipped up some scrambled eggs, French toast with strawberries, and bacon. He wanted his woman to be full. Tyler placed everything neatly on a tray, then looked around for a decoration, but couldn't think of what. Oh well, he figured. The meal would speak for itself. He poured them each a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee, then carried the tray into his bedroom.
As he entered, he noticed Empatha began to stir, tossing and turning, then violently jerking up, abruptly, waking up scared. Tyler set the tray down and went to her side. "Baby, baby! It's okay! You were dreaming!", he said, rubbing her arms. Empatha's face looked terrified, and her chest heaved. Tyler held her as she said, "I was dreaming of Mack, and what he did to me! I could feel it, just like before!", she sobbed, tears falling down her beautiful face. Tyler's grip tightened, and he held her close, kissing the top of her head, wishing he could find that asshole and fuck him up.
Tyler held Empatha's face as he kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Empatha held onto him, allowing the splendor of his kiss to spread throughout her body. She pulled him onto her, helping him slide his pajama bottoms off and opening herself wide to receive all of his wondrous dick. Tyler entered her, pushing past all of her silken insides.
Tyler made passionate love to Empatha, hitting the crazy wall with each deep thrust. Empatha loved the feel of Tyler's penis in her, and she held onto his sexy body as he went deeper, causing Empatha to come all over his dick. As she moaned uncontrollably, Tyler held her tighter, giving her more. Empatha's divine pussy felt like a glove as Tyler pushed into her, then erupted like Vesuvius, his come filling her up.
They lay back breathless, a good feeling spreading over them. "Something smells delicious!", exclaimed Empatha, smiling as she pinched his nipple. Tyler rose reluctantly, then said, "Your breakfast in bed, mademoiselle!", placing the loaded tray carefully on the bed. As Empatha looked at the food, she smiled beautifully, her dimples killing Tyler softly. "Thank you baby!", she purred sexily.
As they enjoyed the breakfast together, Tyler thought, "I'd do anything for you!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Empatha was driving home from Tyler's, she stopped at a gas station. She was wearing a pair of jeans that did her shape justice, and called attention as she walked out of the store to the pump. As she was pumping her gas, a silver Lexus pulled up at the next pump, bumping some screw music. The passengers couldn't take their eyes off of Empatha's hump, and when the driver got out of his car to pump his gas, Empatha turned around, facing him. "Empatha?", he asked, looking at her up and down.
Empatha took a good look and smiled. "Caesar! Oh my god! How long has it been?", asked Empatha, as the young man walked towards her. She noticed the passenger get out of the car, so he could get a better view.
"Give me a hug, ma!", exclaimed Caesar, drawing Empatha into a bear hug. Caesar and Empatha had went to junior high together, and Caesar had always loved her, just from afar. Empatha was a gem back then; now she was incredible. Caesar felt himself melting from her hug. "Damn, baby! You looking kind of good!", exclaimed Caesar, taking in the rack on her back. "Yo, man, introduce me, Ceez!", said the passenger, coming towards them.
"You look good, Caesar!", said Empatha, smiling. Caesar looked at Empatha, and all those old feelings came back. As Empatha smiled at him, he became that teenaged boy again, mesmerized by her smile. "I'm Teddy!", interrupted the dude, bringing Caesar to look at him wild. "Teddy?", repeated Empatha. Caesar looked perplexed. "That's my cousin! He rude as fuck!", he stated, looking at Teddy crazy.
"How you doing, baby?", asked Teddy, trying to be suave and grabbed her hand and kissing it. Empatha didn't like him. "Damn baby! You got the world behind you! What's up for later?", he asked, trying to be a playboy. Caesar raised his hand to his chest, moving him. "Man don't do that! I'm telling you right now, it ain't even going down like that!", he said, matter-of-factly. Teddy laughed slightly, raising his hands and backing up. "She fine as fuck, tho!", he added.
Caesar turned to Empatha, who moved closer to her car. "I'm sorry about that! Nigga don't know how to act!", he said. Empatha had always liked Caesar back in the day. He was quiet but real. His family had moved away right when they had decided they liked each other and was gonna try going steady. There was no sex between them; Caesar got a tongue kiss and she had let him finger her on their first and only date. Now as he stood before her, Empatha began to feel a certain type of way. She caught Caesar biting his lower lip, looking at her, and it made her tingle in the pit of her stomach.
Caesar checked her out, noticing her tattoos. "Say baby, I got my own tattoo shop now! Why don't you come by and let a real artist work some magic on you?", he said sexily as Empatha stared at his juicy lips. "Okay", said Empatha, nodding. Caesar smiled, then gave her his card. "I'll give you a private appointment!", he said, looking into her eyes. Empatha couldn't wait.
Empatha hugged Caesar, liking the way he felt. He was no longer the stout teen; he was now super sexy with his bowed legs. Caesar licked his lips then asked, "What you doing now? Let me drop this fool off, then I'ma go open my shop! You can follow me!" Empatha smiled, then said, "Okay!" Caesar asked, "Okay?", then smiled as Empatha got in her car. Caesar went back to his car, excited.
"Damn Ceez! Why you cock blocking?", asked Teddy. Caesar looked at him seriously. "Yo, I wasn't about to let you push up on my first girlfriend! You mad stupid, yo!", replied Caesar, starting his car. "Damn!", said Teddy. "She fine as fuck! You hit that? You gonna hit that anytime soon?"
Caesar drove on, glancing in the rear view mirror to make sure Empatha was still following him. He ignored Teddy's questions and focused on getting him home so he could open up the shop and have enough alone time with Empatha before his other employees got to work.
After dropping Teddy off to one of his girls, Caesar drove to his shop located in a strip mall. Empatha parked her car next to his and noticed the little diner next door. As Caesar unlocked his door, he watched as Empatha came closer, her stunning body hurting him. "Welcome to Caesar's Palace!", he said, escorting her inside the building and turning on the lights. Empatha looked around, impressed. She looked at Caesar and said, "This is beautiful, Caesar! I'm so proud of you!"
Caesar tried not to look at her body that much, and told her to have a seat. "So, where have you been, Caesar?", asked Empatha, giving him a pair of sexy eyes. Caesar saw the way Empatha was looking, then said, "Memphis, Tennessee! Just moved back down here about a year ago to open my shop!" Empatha asked if he had any kids, and his face lit up. "I have a son, Roman! He's three years old going on 40!", laughed Caesar. Empatha smiled.
"What about you? You have any kids?", asked Caesar. Empatha's smile diminished, yet she made it revitalize. "I can't have any children, Caesar. I'm barren", said Empatha, painfully. Caesar felt bad for her, and tried to make her feel better. "So, what kind of tattoo are you getting? My treat!", he said, touching her arm.
Empatha smiled, and Caesar found it hard to breathe. He thought back, then said, "You know something? Not that long ago, this chic wanted a tattoo of a symbol she had saw in this Haitian book. It looked interesting, so I checked it out. While I was flipping through the pages, there was a picture depicting our Goddess Erzulie Freda. You knew my family is Haitian, right? But anyway, Empatha, I swear before God, I would have sworn I was looking at you!"
Empatha touched his hand, then held it. "Caesar, you wouldn't believe me if I told you! Things happen for a reason in this world!", exclaimed Empatha, amazed he brought this up. Caesar looked at Empatha closely, curiously. The resemblance was remarkable....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Empatha sat back and lit up a blunt she had in her purse, she told Caesar everything, from the rape to her being Erzulie Freda incarnate. The reality of it all dawned on Caesar, and he began to shake a little, then composed himself, not wanting Empatha to see. "Wowww!", he said, in complete shock. He could see why the Goddess would choose Empatha as her conduit. As he looked at her, Caesar thought Empatha was more beautiful than ever.
Empatha had passed Caesar the blunt, and normally, he didn't allow smoking in his shop, but this was Empatha. Caesar figured she could do whatever she wanted. It was so good seeing her, all grown and sexy. Caesar found himself staring helplessly into Empatha's eyes, taking the offered blunt from her. Empatha smiled sexily as he hit it, hard.
It was still early, and Empatha and Caesar were faded. Caesar looked at Empatha and said, "Come on! I wanna tat you!", looking at her sexily. Empatha stood, Caesar's eyes all over her. "I've been inspired!", he said, walking over to his station. Empatha sat down, waiting. Caesar began to prepare the needles and ink, then looked at Empatha. "You gonna need to take those off!", he said of her jeans.
Caesar thought he'd be seeing some thongs or boy shorts or something, but it just so happened that Empatha had went commando, with nothing on under her jeans. She stepped out of her shoes, then slid off her jeans. She stood there, half naked, biting her lower lip as she said, "Sorry!" Caesar couldn't help but stare between her legs, thinking, "Damn!", to himself. Empatha stared at him sexily.
"It's all good!", said Caesar, trying to swallow. "You can just lay on your stomach there, and um, I'll get you a towel!", he said, moving quickly. Empatha laid on her stomach across the lowered chair. She noticed some of his drawings on the wall before her, and began admiring Caesar's work. When Caesar walked in with the towel and saw Empatha, ass up, her juicy looking slit calling him, he almost had heart failure.
Empatha looked back at him while he covered her up, respectively. "Thank you", purred Empatha as Caesar walked over and closed his door, locking it. He looked back at her, thinking, thank you. He walked over to Empatha, feeling himself harden uncontrollably. Caesar pulled out his chair and sat, putting on his gloves. As soon as he touched Empatha's skin, he felt something happening to him. Empatha looked like a sexy cat, laying there.
Caesar drew an elaborate drawing, hiding it from Empatha, his back turned to her as he drew. It took a minute, but by the time it was finished, Caesar was happy. He placed the carbon copy on the back of Empatha's leg, dangerously close to her valley. Caesar knew what he was doing, placing it there. He secretly wanted to touch her again, having always remembered the feel of her pussy when he fingered her as a teen.
Caesar looked at Empatha, looking at her gorgeous hair style. She looked good; real good, and Caesar found himself feeling something for her again. He got his mind right, then focused on the task at hand. He began to tattoo her, loving the feel of her soft skin, trying hard not to stare at her pussy or her ass. Empatha braced herself, adjusting to the pain of the needle. She relaxed herself, enjoying the tip of his gloved fingers as they grazed her pussylips from time to time.
The vibrations from the needle and the feel of Caesar's fingers made Empatha wet, and she was sure that Caesar could see. And did he notice; he found himself wanting to drink the milk he now seen pooling in her pink. Caesar fought hard, getting the tattoo finished and wiping it down. He gave Empatha a sexy stare as he helped her up, motioning her to look in the mirror. Caesar bit his lower lip as Empatha turned all that ass and saw her face. Caesar had drew her as Erzulie Freda, and it was beautiful. There was intricate detailing, and Caesar was proud of his work.
Empatha was amazed. She looked at Caesar and said, "This is amazing! Oh my God, Caesar! You are very gifted! It's beautiful!" Caesar looked at her half naked body, the best half, and said, "You're beautiful!" Empatha looked at him, wanting to kiss those lips of his. "How much do I owe you?", asked Empatha, sexily. Caesar swallowed, wanting to say, "pay me in pussy", but shook his head, saying, "I told you! My treat! All I ask is that you let me take a picture of it, because this was off the top of my head! I told you! You inspired me!"
Empatha didn't want to put her jeans back on over the fresh tattoo, and asked Caesar if he had anything she could cover up with. Caesar reached behind his counter and grabbed a shirt. He gave Empatha the extra large T-shirt, touching her fingers. Empatha turned around once more, letting him capture the tattoo as well as a good portion of her miraculous naked ass on his phone. Empatha could feel that Caesar was feeling her, and wondered what he would be like, sexually. She hadn't had the chance to know, because he had moved away the day after fingering her and sharing their first kiss as teens. Now, here he was, looking right, all grown and definitely sexy.
Empatha took off the shirt she was wearing, then looked back at Caesar, the side swell of her breast attracting him. Caesar moved towards Empatha as if in a trance. Empatha's sexy body was calling him, and Caesar pulled off his shirt as he went to her, revealing his tattooed torso. Empatha pulled him to her, kissing him passionately as she unbuckled his belt and pants. Empatha turned, offering her back, and that's exactly what Caesar got as he slid his long erection into her pussy, traveling up her back.
Meanwhile, Teddy had walked in the front with the receptionist and a couple other workers. Strange sounds could be heard coming from Caesar's office and private tattooing station, and Teddy listened hard. Caesar groaned as he dug into Empatha's garden from the back, his hands full of her soft juicy ass. He pulled himself out of her and turned her around, kissing her passionately as he sat her down on the chair, spreading her legs.
Empatha moaned loudly as Caesar licked her pussy, sucking her into his mouth. He laid her back, running his hands all over her body as he sucked her clit. Caesar was making Empatha wet, and she fought hard not to flood his face. Caesar stood her up, turning her once more, then sat on his chair as he passed his hand between her ass cheeks, making Empatha moan. Caesar held onto her, holding her open so he could stick his face in her, from the back. Caesar nibbled on her ass, passing his tongue over her hole and blatantly teasing the beast.
Empatha turned around, gripping his enormous penis, then dropped in front of him, putting him into her mouth. Caesar moaned loudly, drawing attention from the front. Empatha's mouth was as good as her pussy, and as Caesar came down her throat, he felt the last bit of this new version of himself he had made, and opened up to the possibility that he still loved his first boo.
Empatha laid back on the chair, pulling Caesar onto her. Her beautiful nipples had him fixed, and as he pushed his long tool into her wetness, he sucked them, enjoying their hardness. Empatha's pussy felt so good, and Caesar went deep, a hump in his back. Teddy listened at the door as Empatha moaned, loving the way Caesar was standing up in her pussy. Their moans and groans got louder as Caesar held up both of her legs, giving it to her like he had always dreamt of. This was his chance; here and now. As Caesar held Empatha's legs up, he drilled into her, his testicles slapping against her raised ass. They both came together, kissing passionately, experiencing the most wonderful sensations. Teddy laughed on the other side of the door.
Caesar looked at Empatha in amazement, his loving feeling for her overwhelming. He was suddenly glad that they had waited this long to make real love. He had long wished for the day he would see Empatha again. Now that he had her again, he wasn't going to let her go. As Empatha slid on the T-shirt Caesar had gave her, she looked like the most beautiful woman in the world.
When Caesar walked out looking satisfied with gorgeous Empatha, wearing a T-shirt and heels, holding her clothes in her hand, everyone's mouths dropped. The beautiful tattoo Caesar had done and the area it was in called their attention. She told everyone hello as he walked her out to her car. They all watched as Caesar hugged Empatha tightly, an air of intimacy between them. As Empatha got in her car, Caesar looked at all that ass.
"I'ma call you later", said Caesar, bending down and giving Empatha a kiss. "Thank you for my tattoo! It's beautiful! And thank you for the....", she didn't finish. Caesar grabbed her face and slid his tongue in her mouth. The workers in the shop went wild. Caesar watched as Empatha drove away, a new feeling of determination beginning to fill him.
As he walked back into his shop, questions and remarks bombarded Caesar, from every which way. They all wanted to know who that beauty was and what were those noises coming from his office. Caesar stayed quiet, his soul satisfied.
Unbeknownst by him, Precious, his on and off girlfriend of five years and baby mamma was on her way into the parking lot, having seen Empatha's black Lincoln driving away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Empatha made it home to her trailer, she knew Jessie had already left for work. As she was unlocking her door, she noticed Julian driving up. He had gotten out of his truck, heading towards their trailer. But when he heard Empatha's door close, he hurried inside to find Tathana asleep. Julian crept out of the trailer and knocked on Empatha's door. When she opened up and he saw her in just a T-shirt, Julian's dick rose.
No words were spoken as Julian put his mouth on Empatha's lips, kissing her passionately, holding her in his arms as he closed her door. Empatha was surprised by Julian's passion, and when he led her to her bedroom, she had no qualms about it. Julian pulled the T-shirt off of Empatha and exposed her beautiful naked body, ripe, ready. Julian hurried out of his clothes and once he was naked, Empatha got a good look at his sexy physique, she wondered why she didn't desire him in the beginning of their relationship. Getting Tathana pregnant could have been prevented. Empatha felt this was all her fault, and as she saw Julian's obvious desire for her, she succumbed, kissing him passionately when he came to her.
Empatha sucked Julian's tongue, enjoying his taste. Julian was so ready for Empatha, he grabbed her ass cheeks and lift her to him, loving the way the mouth of her pussy felt against his stomach. Julian loved palming Empatha's soft ass, and as he slid his tongue into her mouth, the head of his thick penis rubbed against her hole. Julian laid Empatha down on her bed and kissed her, drinking her mouth. Empatha ran her fingers through his locks, loving the feel of his strong back.
Julian sucked Empatha's hardened nipples, flicking his tongue over her hard peaks and sucking the soft flesh of her globes. Empatha arched her back, allowing Julian more of her breast to suck on. Julian held her, his hand on the small of her back. Empatha's moans gave him life, and he decided it was time to taste that pussy. Julian swooped down, slurping her pussy with his mouth.
As Julian pleasured Empatha with his tongue, she began to let go, opening herself up to him so he can stick his face in deeper. Julian loved the taste of Empatha's pussy, but he longed to be inside of it. Julian pushed his dick far into her, a sexy moan his reward. It was like rapture for Julian; he loved the way this sexy woman made him feel. Julian pumped into her, as deep as he could.
Julian turned Empatha on her side, noticing the fresh tattoo of her face. "This is beautiful, baby!", he said, kissing the back of her leg, then slid his tongue all over and between her ass cheeks, and back to her pussy. Empatha was loving Julian's attentions, and figured she should show him. Empatha raised up, grabbing his penis, then laid him back, sucking his nipples and driving Julian wild. Empatha was his dream, and as she slid her tongue down his abs, Julian felt his dick doubling in size.
Empatha slid Julian's penis into her mouth, making Julian her slave as her suction pulled him down her throat. Julian groaned loudly; the way Empatha was doing him made him want to say fuck Tathana and stay here in Empatha's mouth. Julian tried hard not to come, because he wanted that ass. Julian pulled himself out of her mouth, then laid her back on her side. Julian slid himself into her ass, tight at first, then opening up, welcoming its large visitor. Empatha felt his deep thrusts and her pussy wettened each time.
Julian held Empatha to him, dominating her ass. Julian pumped all of his penis into her, and he knew she loved it, because she reached back and pulled his face to hers for a kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Empatha's kiss gave Julian life, and soon, he was deep into her, brewing up a huge orgasm. Empatha felt herself feeling more for Julian, and as he held her ripe melons, he came in her ass, a violent orgasm spilling out of him and into her. "Oh, Empatha! I love you!", moaned Julian as he succumbed to her loving.
As they lay together, breathless, Julian touched Empatha's face, then kissed her passionately. Empatha looked at him, carefully taking in the fact that she felt something for him. Today's reunion with Caesar brought back her feelings towards him, and now, laying here with Julian, Empatha knew it was something.
"You love me, baby?", asked Julian, touching Empatha's face. Julian looked serious; he wanted to know. As Julian waited for an answer, he stared into Empatha's eyes, and she saw the truth of him, knowing she did have love for him. Empatha wrapped her arms around his neck, and Julian took this as a reason to lay on top of her. Empatha looked into his eyes, shifting her body underneath him, then said, "Yes, Julian! I do love you!" Julian was so overjoyed, he began to kiss Empatha all over her face and neck, then bosom, riling Empatha up. She opened her legs and wrapped them around Julian's waist, kissing him passionately as he took her.
Julian felt like a new man; the woman he loved did indeed love him, and as Julian tried to fit his whole self into her body, Empatha felt his love for her, and she gave it back to him, and then some.
By the time Tathana had woken up and waddled to the restroom, Julian was staggering out of Empatha's trailer and into theirs, feeling high and wonderful off of Empatha's love. As he walked in, the smile he had on his face made Tathana feel special. "Hey bae! You home early!", said Tathana, hugging Julian, who had wisely freshened up before returning home. Julian squeezed her, thinking of Empatha.
"You hungry? How bout we hit Food Express! Gotta feed my baby!", he exclaimed happily. Tathana was overwhelmed; her man loved her and cared about their child. Tathana gladly put on her shoes and followed Julian outside to his truck. As he closed Tathana's door, Julian cast a glance towards Empatha's trailer, loving the gift that lived within.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessie was busy at the grill, cooking customers food orders. His morning had been kind of rough, because Empatha hadn't came home last night or this morning, and he was hoping to get a little loving from her before having to go to work. But Jessie swallowed his anguish and did his best, because he really liked his job.
As Jessie was preparing an order, he noticed Julian and Tathana come in, all smiley. They sat at a table, Tathana glancing in his direction. As Julian looked at a menu, Tathana kept trying to catch Jessie's attention, up until Julian caught her. "What's the matter, Tot?", he asked, catching Tathana off guard as she watched Jessie's sexy body at work. "Oh, um, just deciding on what I want!", she said, which had some truth in it. As of lately, Tathana found herself lusting after Jessie, as a pregnant woman, too, because he looked like he could bring it, and she longed to know how he'd feel in her pregnant pussy. Tathana felt herself getting wet.
A waitress took their orders; Tathana wanting another of Jessie's cheeseburgers, and Julian ordered the grilled chicken sandwich. As Jessie began on their orders, Julian noticed Empatha walking in, and his nether regions sprang to life. Tathana noticed Empatha walking up and taking a counter seat and said "Hmph! Look who's here!" Julian, playing like he hadn't seen Empatha, just looked.
When Jessie saw his beautiful Empatha walk in and sit down at the counter, his heart leapt for joy. A huge smile played on his face, and Jessie stopped what he was doing and went over to Empatha, smiling. "Baby Doll!", he squealed. When Empatha saw Jessie coming towards her, she took in his sexy body, wanting him. "Jessie, my baby!", exclaimed Empatha, standing. When Julian caught a gander at all that ass, he swallowed hard.
Jessie walked over and hugged Empatha, savoring the feel of her body. Empatha nibbled Jessie's ear as he palmed her ass, causing Tathana to get green with envy. Julian noticed Tathana's reaction, then looked over at Empatha and Jessie, who were carrying on like a real couple.
"I'm sorry I missed you this morning love!", said Empatha, rubbing Jessie's face. The smile Jessie gave her made her melt like butter. "That's okay, baby! You're here now, and that's all that matters!", said Jessie, kissing Empatha juicily. It was Julian's turn to flinch. "What can I get you?", Jessie asked Empatha right as the waitress came over.
"Is this your girlfriend, Jessie? My god, she's beautiful!", exclaimed the waitress. Empatha smiled as Jessie held her close. "Isn't she?", he asked, agreeing with the waitress. Empatha gave him one last kiss before he scrambled back to the kitchen. Empatha sat down and watched as the waitress brought over Tathana's and Julian's food, locking eyes with Julian, who suddenly had an amused look on his face, which turned into a sexy glare, obviously thinking about what they had done earlier. Empatha, not wanting to be rude, called out to them. "Hey y'all! How y'all doing?", she asked.
Tathana waved, and Julian nodded his head, pursing his sexy lips. Empatha had to turn away; Julian's stare was making her hot. She turned her attention to the sexy cook preparing orders. Empatha was so proud of Jessie, and as she looked at her menu, she smiled as she thought of how cute Jessie's naked ass was.
Empatha was ravenous, so she ordered the fried chicken with fried rice. Jessie smiled sexily as he began to prepare her food. Empatha sipped her Coke, watching Jessie's sexy body. Jessie had a fan club today, because as Tathana ate, she secretly watched Jessie as well, and it seemed his food was the best ever. Even the baby inside of her moved, enjoying Jessie's meal.
Jessie personally delivered Empatha's food, sneaking a sweet kiss from her before getting back to work. Empatha picked up the fried chicken and bit into it, savoring the deliciousness. Jessie smiled once he saw how much his baby was enjoying his food. He made a mental note to cook her something nice and special one night.
Empatha finished her meal, enjoying every bit of it. A crowd had came in, and Empatha knew Jessie would have to stay busy. She blew him a kiss, and while tipping the waitress, she said, "Make sure you tip the cook for me!", then left, looking back at Julian. As Empatha walked out the door, Julian bit his lower lip, enjoying the way her ass moved. Tathana, who had only just taken her eyes off of Jessie, caught Julian's maneuver. "What the fuck?", asked Tathana, loudly, bringing Julian heat.
Jessie, although busy preparing orders, could hear Tathana yelling at Julian. "What the fuck, Julian? So you gonna watch that bitch's ass in front of me? Really?", yelled Tathana. Julian tried to calm her down, but to no avail. Jessie listened on as Tathana cursed Julian out, saying he disrespected her.
Jessie knew that Julian was in love with Empatha, and as he watched him and Tathana leave, he glared at Julian, hoping that this wouldn't cause Tathana to go around Empatha with some dumb shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Precious walked into the shop with their son Roman, she wondered why everyone was looking at her crazy. "Hey y'all! Where Ceez at?", she asked, still noticing something wasn't right.
Kimmy, the receptionist, went up to Precious, grabbing her arm. "Girl, I got the tea! Come on!", she said, pulling Precious with her. "Roman, go sit down til daddy come! Be good!", said Precious as she went off with Kimmy.
Precious stared at Kimmy like, "What?" Kimmy began. "Girl, now I didn't know Ceez had an early private appointment!", she said. "Early private appointment? What private appointment?", asked Precious. Kimmy continued, "Yeah! I get here, Ceez door locked, Teddy listening at the door, laughing, and all kinds of noises coming from the office!", she said, smacking her lips.
Precious listened on, her eyes big like saucers. "Noises? What you mean, noises? What kind of noises?", she asked. Kimmy demonstrated sexual moaning, loving this all a little too much. Precious looked at her, anger and hurt in her eyes. "Then, the doors finally open, out walk Caesar and this big assed pretty bitch! I mean pretty, bitch! Big juicy ass, titties out to here, wearing just one of the shop's t-shirts and a pair of heels! Girl, Ceez looked so suspect! But then he walked her to her car! Hugged her! I don't know for sure, but it looked like he kissed her when he bent over into the car!", exclaimed Kimmy.
Precious was so pissed as Kimmy said, "We all asked him who she was, nigga didn't say nothing! But get at Teddy! Teddy must know the hoe, cuz he was clowning Caesar about it! And check ya man phone, cuz I overheard something about a picture!" Precious had heard enough. She looked at Kimmy then said, "Good looking out! I'ma handle this nigga!", walking into the shop, a stoic look on her face. Kimmy followed behind, ready for the drama.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Julian and Tathana got home, he looked towards Empatha's trailer as they went in. Tathana was highly pissed at him and went straight into their bedroom and laid on the bed, taking out her laptop and getting on Facebook. Julian sat in the living room, rolling himself a joint. "She can be mad all she want! Ain't nothing gonna stop me from looking at that good ass!", he thought.
Julian lit the joint, putting it to his lips and hitting it hard. He wanted to think about how deep he was in Empatha's pussy earlier. He loved that fire woman, and she loved him. She told him she loved him! He knew he would make her love him. Julian was proud of himself for his ability to dick her down and make her feel for him. Now, if only Tathana could stop tripping and just chill. He would still fuck her, but to Empatha, he would make passionate love. Empatha's sweet pussy had him on lock, and if it cost him having to have a baby with Tathana to keep her in his life, then so be it.
Julian smoked on, getting high. Tathana walked in, looking at him. "I'm sorry, bae", she said, rubbing her stomach, which had grown over time. Julian stared at her, then motioned for her to come sit with him. As Tathana sat, he gave her the joint. Tathana smoked on, getting high. Julian led her to their bedroom, where they finished the joint, Tathana initiating a little oral action.
As Tathana sucked Julian's dick, his mind was on Empatha. Tathana's attempt at head bored him; there was no comparison to Empatha's skill. The thought of Empatha's sweet ass had Julian wishing Tathana would go back to sleep, so he could creep on over to Empatha's again, but little did he know that Empatha was outside on her way to Stone's, ready to indulge in some dark chocolate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precious walked into Caesar's office, ready for some answers. Teddy stood, a smug look on his face. Caesar looked at her as Teddy said, "Hey Precious! What's up?" Precious looked at Caesar, then said, "Teddy, I need to speak to Caesar privately, please!", demanding he leave. Caesar looked perplexed; after reuniting with Empatha, and finding out just how good her pussy was, Caesar really didn't need to be hassled by Precious.
"Who the fuck you had up in here earlier?", asked Precious, her face serious. Caesar didn't have time for this. Things between him and Precious had been going sour lately, but he still hung in there for their son's sake. But now, after being with Empatha, Caesar was hooked. "Precious, I don't have time for this! I got a client coming, and I need to prep!", said Caesar.
"You don't have time? But you had time to fuck a bitch up in here, tho!", yelled Precious, getting in his face. "You fucked a hoe in our shop! Caesar, you foul!", she yelled. Caesar couldn't believe her. "Yo, first of all, this here is MY muthafucking shop! And yes, I had someone up in here! But don't act like you ain't never cheated on me! I know for a fact you slept with my boy Dez! So chill with all that!", exclaimed Caesar.
All of the workers had circled around to listen. "You know what? Fuck you, Caesar! You can have your hoe!", yelled Precious, embarrassed. Caesar looked at her stupid, then smirked. His client had arrived, and he had money to make. Caesar wasn't going to let Precious bring him out of the lovely feeling he had from earlier.
As Caesar prepared the tattoo, he thought of Empatha and her sweet love. His love for her had never diminished; it was simply left to grow on its own, into something wonderful. He figured that's the way love goes, catching you when you least expected it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Stone opened up his door shirtless, Empatha licked her lips, happy to see him. Stone liked the way she looked at his chest and let her eyes drop lower to his hipbones, which were visible from the way he wore his jeans. "Yes eye!", exclaimed Empatha, loving the view. Stone bit his lower lip, then said, "Come in, baby!", in his sexy southern accent.
Empatha loved the way Stone scooped her into his arms and held her to him. His beard was sexy as she buried her face in his neck, taking in his masculine scent. Stone looked down at the woman wrapped around him and felt blessed as he hugged her. Her beautiful hairdo was extremely sexy, and Stone suddenly couldn't contain his desire any longer as he kissed Empatha passionately, his hands all over her.
Stone took Empatha's hand and led her straight to his bed, where he sat her on the edge of his bed. Stone knelt, removing Empatha's shoes, licking her feet sensually. Empatha laid back as a very ready Stone undressed her, sliding her clothing off of her.
As Empatha laid naked and wondrous, Stone removed the rest of his clothes, dazzling Empatha with that serpent he possessed as a penis. "Come to me, daddy", purred Empatha, sexily, as Stone crawled on top of her, his masculine, massive manhood bumping against her.
Empatha opened up, holding her breath as Stone's magic wand disappeared into her body, the thrill of the feel of his enormity mind blowing. Empatha loved this man; the way Stone touched her heart spoke volumes. As he worked himself inside of her, Empatha looked up into his soulful brown eyes and said, "I'm sorry I can't give you a child!", tears in her eyes. Stone was so touched, he kissed Empatha hard and passionately, sending his impossible penis into her depth, driving her wild.
Empatha begged Stone to fuck her like he wanted to, giving him permission to any hole. Stone slid his fingers into her ass as he entered her walls, his long dick deep inside of her. Empatha could only moan, it felt so good. Stone knew how to make her feel so good, like her loving was the best he's ever had. And it was.
Stone felt happy, his heart full of love for Empatha. He moved his way into her, sucking her beautiful nipples, nuzzling her breasts then whispering love of their taste. Empatha loved the way he loved her. Stone was rare; a real, true southern gentleman, and he had dick for days, with his sexy chocolate self. Empatha felt like the luckiest woman in the world to have him loving her.
Stone gave Empatha all of him, digging deep into her wondrous pussy. He couldn't get enough of this woman, and as Stone succumbed to his extraordinary nut, Empatha held onto him, loving him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caesar felt bad that Precious had to find out like she had, but figured, to hell with it. They had been having problems, and Caesar felt relieved to be away from the stress. When Empatha texted him her address, he jumped up, grabbing his keys.
"Yo, Teddy! Handle things in the shop for me til I get back!", he said, his mouth already watering for Empatha. "Fa sure! Yo, where you going, man?", asked Teddy. He noticed Caesar had a serious look on his face. He held his phone carefully, as if guarding it. Teddy grabbed it out of his hand, to see Empatha's fabulous naked ass and the fire tattoo Caesar had done.
"Yoooo!", said Teddy. "Dayum! This her? This the tat you did on her? Man, that's dope! That's fire!", exclaimed Teddy, looking at Empatha's ass. Caesar took his phone back, then walked straight out of the door. He couldn't wait to see her. Teddy looked on as Caesar hopped in the Lexus and sped away to that fire dame. Teddy had never seen ass so phat.
Caesar drove to the trailer park where Empatha lived, parking his car next to her's. Julian watched as yet another flashy cat came for his woman. Caesar walked up the porch, and met Empatha at the door. Caesar thought she looked so sexy standing there, and he told her so. "Empatha, you look so fucking sweet standing there, ma!", he said, giving her a pair of eyes. "Please come in", said Empatha, matching his stare.
Caesar walked inside her trailer, looking around and instantly feeling at home. He hugged Empatha to him, loving the feel of her body. "Have a seat", said Empatha as she walked over to her stash. She wore a tiny pair of shorts that barely contained her ass, and Caesar couldn't take his eyes off of her. Empatha opened her box and produced a fat blunt. Caesar said, "Wow! So you like to smoke, huh?" Empatha smiled, her side gold tooth with the diamond making her more alluring. She came to him with the blunt in her hand, pulling him up.
Caesar followed all that ass to her bedroom, astonished. As Empatha lit the blunt, she pushed Caesar down on her bed. "Get comfortable", she said softly, smiling. Her dimples were so beautiful, they hurt Caesar. "I wanna spend some time with you before I have to leave for work!", she said, exhaling a cloud as she stared at him. Caesar quickly removed his shirt, then his shoes and pants. He sat in his boxers, looking at Empatha with a fire in his eyes.
Empatha straddled Caesar, passing him the blunt. As Caesar toked the fire, Empatha ran her hand over his bald head, then licked it sensually, sending chills down his spine. Caesar looked at Empatha, her helpless slave. Empatha hit the blunt again, then reached over and clicked on her stereo, her breasts across his face. Caesar wanted to taste those things again, and slid his hand up under her top, finding his treasure.
A CD of old school joints was playing, and Michel'le's Something in My Heart came on. That was the song that was playing on their first date, that fateful night so long ago. That song brought back all their old feelings, and Caesar tongue kissed Empatha like he did that night, sliding his fingers into her wetness. Empatha could feel how hard Caesar had gotten, and couldn't wait to have him in her. She took off her top, revealing her swollen breasts. Empatha smiled down at Caesar as she leaned over him, laying him back. Caesar helped peel off her shorts, then slid out of his. He laid back, hands full of ass as Empatha kissed him, her full breasts smashed against his bare chest.
Caesar rolled Empatha around, kissing her nipples as he laid between her legs. Empatha gasped as Caesar kissed a trail down her stomach, then lowered his face. "You know I'm bout to bust that thang out, right?", he asked, looking up at her, his juicy lips a hair's breadth away from her pussy. As Empatha nodded yes, Caesar stuck his tongue out and began to lick her, sucking her clit. Empatha laid back, enjoying Caesar's tribute. All she knew was that Caesar had her legs on his shoulders as he scuba dived between them, doing her right with his mouth.
When Caesar figured Empatha had enough of his mouth, he raised up, then slid himself into her deep, pink wonderland. Empatha's pussy felt so good, all Caesar could think about was reaching the other side as he beat into her. He had never experienced any feeling close to this with Precious, and as Caesar pumped deep into Empatha's garden, he fell more in love with her than ever before. The love they made was so good, and when Empatha flipped him onto his back and sat on his dick, Caesar knew he had found gold.
As Empatha dominated Caesar's body mind, and soul, his baby mamma Precious was upset and out to harass him. His phone began to blow up, but Caesar paid it no mind at all. The only thing he wanted to answer was the call of Empatha's sweet pussy as she rode him, giving him access to everything she had, her beautiful breasts blessing his face with each movement. Caesar loved the way Empatha's vaginal muscles tightened around his dick as he moved with her, and soon, they were both riding a rocket wave of ecstasy as they came together, Empatha's wetness spilling onto him.
The sheer thrill of it all weighed on Empatha as she collapsed onto Caesar in a delicate pile. Caesar couldn't believe that they were together again, making sweet passionate love. He wasn't ready to throw in the towel yet, so Caesar grabbed Empatha and laid her down once again. Empatha had such a desirable look on her face, Caesar wanted to freeze time. He kissed Empatha passionately, wishing he could go back in time and make everything all right for her. Empatha wrapped her arms around Caesar's neck, caressing the back of his head. If only they would have reunited a long time ago; Caesar figured Empatha would be his wife by now.
Caesar loved into Empatha, trying desperately to make up for lost love making time all those years since being separated from his first real love. This had turned out to be the best day of his life. Not only was Empatha gorgeous, she was laid back, and Caesar admired the way she lived. He could feel how important her purpose was, and as he stood up in Empatha's pussy, Caesar felt glad to be a part of her world.