Seizing the Day

Tyler woke up with a heavy heart, and a pain in his side. He had stayed the night with Donita, and had slept on a chair besides her bed. It seemed she would be able to go home today. She had almost caused herself to have a miscarriage, and it scared the both of them. Tyler was a softy when it came to babies, and as much as Donita's crazy ass vexed him, it was still very highly possible he was her baby's father, and he felt responsible to be there for her. As he watched her sleep, he wondered what he did to her to make their relationship go sour, because Donita had been stepping out on him before he even met Empatha.
Empatha. The thought of her just filled Tyler up with hope. He wanted to call her, but as soon as he took out his phone, Donita began to wake up. She looked puzzled to see him sitting there, and felt ashamed for her behavior the night before. "Hey", she said, quietly. Tyler looked at her and said, "Hey. How are you feeling?" Tyler's care surprised her. "I guess I'm better, but Tyler, how are the kids? How's London? I miss her so much!"
Tyler felt himself getting angry and asked, "Aren't you going to ask how T.J. is? You damn near hit him with that plate you threw!" Donita felt the sting of his question, then said, "I'm sorry, Tyler! You know I wouldn't hurt my baby! Why'd you have that bitch holding my baby, anyway? You just...you act like I never existed, Tyler! Having a bitch all up in my house, having her holding my kids and playing mommy! You wrong for that, Tyler, and you know it!"
Tyler stood, sick of her voice. "Your house? Donita, I pay the bills! I take care of everything so you won't have to! I took care you; I tried to give you that security in knowing you had a man who loved you and our kids! I'd stay home while you went out and did you! Why don't you accept your part in all of this?", he asked.
Donita swallowed hard. "Quit trying to blame me for everything! You've been fucking that ho this whole time Tyler! Now you got her thinking she's their mommy! How could you do that, Tyler?", she exclaimed. Tyler turned and looked Donita square in the eyes. "So you sleeping with Tip, that was a payback for something I hadn't done yet? Fuck that, Donita! I tried to work things out with you, time after time! I only turned to Empatha when I couldn't take anymore of your shit!", he yelled, then remembered where they were and quieted down.
Donita began to cry, and Tyler didn't want her to be upset. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling. And I'm not trying to make London and T.J. think she's their mommy!", he said, calmly. As Donita looked at Tyler, she took in his handsome features, wishing they could work things out, because she truly loved Tyler. She had messed up; after having London, it took her a while to snap back from the birthing blues. Just when she was looking good and feeling good about herself, she got pregnant with T.J. Donita was still young, and she wanted to still be able to go out and party with her girls like she used to, and it seemed that all Tyler had wanted her to do was be a stay at home mom. So, she started seeing Tip, a known baller who already had a woman. Tip had always been after her, and Donita capitalized on his want for her, not thinking about Tyler in the least. Now, she would give anything for their relationship to go back to how it used to be.
Tyler figured the doctors were about to come in and check Donita, so he told her he was stepping out of the room for a bit.
"Tyler! Please don't leave yet!", she begged. Tyler gave her a look, then sat back down, pleasing her. She looked so pitiful laying there with IVs and shit attached to her, Tyler almost felt bad for her. "Do you love her, Tyler?", she asked. Tyler wanted to tell Donita, "Fuck yeah, I love her!", but instead, he said, "Donita, don't.", quietly. Tears fell from her eyes, and she asked, "Do you still love me? I was your fiancée, and the mother of your children! Do you still love me?"
Just then, a nurse came in, and Tyler stepped out of the room. While about to dial Empatha's phone, the doctor on call saw him and asked to speak to him, telling him that they would be discharging Donita soon, and that she should avoid stressful situations and get some bed rest for a while until her next check up. When Donita's parents came, Tyler was relieved, because there was no way he wanted to be under Donita any longer than he had to. As soon as her father came at him with some shit, he stopped him, saying, "Donita almost bust our son's head open with a plate! She hurt Empatha, again! So don't come at me with all this bullshit, mayne! Donita needs help, and I can't be the one to give it to her!" Tyler hugged Donita's mother and kissed the side of her face, then left. He had his kids to worry about, plus he had to see Empatha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tathana couldn't believe her eyes as she looked at the positive pregnancy test. Her heart raced, and her pulse quickened. She couldn't believe she was pregnant for Julian. She wondered how he would react, and it kind of frightened her, because what if he would deny it, or asked her who she had been with before. Shit, the possible fathers could have been him, King George, even Stone's sexy ass. She wouldn't know for sure until she made an appointment at the Pregnancy Center and Clinic. They would be able to tell her just how far off she was.
Tathana stared at herself in the mirror, looking at her shape. She hoped she wouldn't get too fat. Tathana smiled, rubbing her belly.
Finally, she was doing something Empatha would never be able to , and it pleased her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up besides Prince Willie was the best feeling ever. His warm, sexy body felt so good. He had held her in his arms the whole night after they had made love, and Empatha felt so safe, so secure, nothing could bring her out of it.
When Prince Willie opened his eyes, the light of the sun reflected through them, and they looked like Austrian crystals, taking Empatha's breath away. "Good morning, beloved!", he said, his thick sexy accent like pudding. Empatha gave him a big smile, then said, "Good morning, my love!", and kissed him, much to his delight. Prince Willie's tongue was like the most delicious nourishment you ever wanted to taste, and Empatha enjoyed his flavor. They kissed passionately, the heat from their bodies keeping them pleasantly warm.
Empatha ran her hands all over him, savoring the feel of his devastating muscular body. Prince Willie loved the way her hard nipples puckered, rubbing against his chest. He lowered his mouth and sucked, giving Empatha the chills. She loved what he was doing to her. When he slid himself down and found her pussy, Empatha gasped at how sensually he licked her. Prince Willie wanted her flavor, and did what he needed to get it.
Prince Willie covered Empatha's body with his, giving her his tongue, on which she could taste her pussy. She had wanted to repay his loving gesture, so she gripped his wondrous penis, saying, "Lay back, baby!" Prince Willie did as told, his sexy eyes giving her chills, his thick, long, delicious penis giving her life. He watched in rapt attention as Empatha licked the head, sending sensual vibrations through his body. Empatha closed her mouth around him, taking him in. Prince Willie closed his eyes as Empatha worshipped him with her mouth, sending him to places he's never been. He fought the urge to lay her back and fuck her face.
What Empatha was giving him made Prince Willie weak. He desired her so, and he was enjoying her tribute so much he just let himself go, and soon he was coming down her throat, a satisfied victim of Empatha's throat game. He lay back, amazed, wondering how Empatha could swallow such a load, because he knew how big his nuts were. Empatha gave him a sultry look, then laid on top of him. "That was wonderful, my love", he said, breathless. Empatha bit his nipple and riled up his beast, causing him to flip her over and dive into her pleasure box, with a passion.
Prince Willie pushed himself deeply into Empatha, stretching past her fleshy walls into her womb of wonder, and once inside, he made sure to stay in the spot he loved. Empatha's pussy felt so crucial, and Prince Willie loved the way she felt around his dick. Empatha, on her end, was feeling like the most desirable woman in the world, due to her sexy Prince's dedication. He made the most primal, the most passionate love to her, making her wonder why she still fucked with other men. Prince Willie had what she needed and wanted, and gave it to her, faithfully. There was no other for him; he had seen his destiny, and she was laying beneath him.
After attempting to eat breakfast together, Prince Willie and Empatha wound up in the shower, ravaging each other once more. He held her sweet ass cheeks as he worked up into her garden, blessing his staff with her juices. As Prince Willie came, his magic essence filled Empatha's womb, coating her insides. As they looked at each other lovingly, Empatha felt blessed to have this sweet man in her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tathana felt lucky to score an appointment for today. She dressed herself and called a cab. On her way to the clinic, all kinds of thoughts raced in her mind.
As she sat in the plush lobby awaiting to hear her name, Tathana instantly felt motherly, looking at all of the other mothers and children. She smiled at a little girl, and suddenly began to wish for one.
When they called her to the back, Tathana was a jumble of nerves, but the woman who took her was very nice and explained all of her options as she made her take another test. Tathana looked on with huge eyes as the test turned positive. She was indeed pregnant; now it was time to find out just how far along.
Tathana found out she was four weeks pregnant, and knew that Julian was the father. The baby would be due in late October, and Tathana felt such joy inside, she couldn't stop smiling. She made all the necessary appointments to start her care, and left, feeling amazing. She couldn't wait to tell Julian the good news, and to rub it in Empatha's face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prince Willie asked Empatha to stay the day with him, wanting to spend as much time as he could with her. Once she saw the sweet, yet devilish smile he gave her, she agreed, and hugged him to her.
Her plan to stay all night at Tyler's had backfired, but she was glad she had brought a change of clothes. Prince Willie simply loved the way she looked in her sexy jeans, soft shirt, and Converse tennis. Empatha could make a paper bag look good if she wore it. His hands soon found her lovely ass orbs and palmed them, loving the soft, thick feel. He smiled devilishly again, his sexy golden fangs alluring her. He was looking downright sexy himself in his attire. Empatha loved the way his pants fit his body, and told him so. "You wearing them pants, my love!", she teased, sexily. Prince Willie scooped her into his arms and gave her his tongue, causing the pit of her stomach to glow. The delicious feeling spread throughout her body, and Empatha loved the way he affected her.
On their way out, they met Dominique coming in with her daily fresh flowers. When she saw Empatha, she gave her a big hug. The elderly woman was happy to see her godson so in love. Prince Willie escorted Empatha through the hotel to his Hummer and they drove away. He wanted to pamper her and cater to her desires, so he drove her to the mall, where their attractiveness caused quite the commotion. Everyone stared at the sexy blond haired couple as they lovingly walked together, thinking they were reality show stars. Prince Willie's devastating sex appeal along with Empatha's drove the people wild.
Since money was no object to him, Prince Willie encouraged Empatha to buy anything she wanted, and helped her pick out a few pairs of sexy heels. He couldn't wait to see her in them. Empatha kissed his face, taking his hand and leading him into Victoria's Secret. Once inside, he watched her sexily as she suggested certain items, making him blush sweetly. It was the most exotic, adorable thing she'd ever seen. Her suggestions were getting him hot under the collar, and she couldn't wait to give him a show.
They bought gyros at the Great American Steak and their signature extra large drinks before leaving. Once they were inside the Hummer, Prince Willie leaned over and gave Empatha a sensual kiss. Empatha thanked him for the gifts, and he looked deep into her eyes and said in his thick Haitian patois, "Beloved, meh know meh just one who would shower you with gifts, but today, meh gon buy you something that will pay for itself a thousand times over!" Empatha wondered what he could mean.
He drove to a huge professional building. Like a gentleman, he opened her door, then escorted her inside. A group of very well dressed Haitian men and women worked, answering phones, typing at computer screens, filing things in cabinets. When they saw Prince Willie, they all stood, happy to see him.
Turns out, Prince Willie had taken Empatha to a building he bought for the group that worked there. Prince Willie was proud of his fellow countrymen and women who came here to slay, and helped them as much as he could with his donations. Him and King George were well respected for their generosity.
The group that had this building were all lawyers and physicians, with a few really good realtors, all Haitian. Through them, Prince Willie purchased another building, with a large kitchen area, and floors of suite-sized rooms. Empatha watched as he signed the paperwork, then held out his hand to her. "For you, beloved!", he said sexily, completely shocking Empatha. "Sign", he commanded, and she hugged him to her so close, the side swell of her breast attracted the realtor's attention.
As Empatha signed her name on the document, she felt her heart in her throat. This was the most kindest gesture anyone had ever given her. Prince Willie bestowed upon her a building she could use to start her own shelter, and Empatha knew he loved her; this meant the world to her. She loved him.
Prince Willie had her added to his will, surprising both Empatha and the attorney he had to do this. As he looked at Empatha sexily, she felt as if they were the only two people in the room. He took Empatha's hand and kissed it, sealing his devotion to her.
Empatha hugged Prince Willie tightly, thanking him for his generosity. As they walked back to the Hummer and got inside, he said, "Now! How bout we go home and see wut dem gyro things do, huh?", happily, sexily. Empatha leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss, ready to seize the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Julian drove into the trailer park, he looked for Empatha's car, but there was no sign of her. He went into the trailer and saw Tathana, waiting for him. Julian noticed a difference in her, but couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Hey baby!", he said, closing the door and putting his things down. Tathana stood, then walked over to him, hugging him. "Hey!", she said. "Did you have a good day?", she asked. Julian gave her a kiss, then palmed her ass. "It's better now!", he said, pretending she was Empatha.
Tathana was glad to hear that. "Julian, you're gonna be a daddy!", she said, showing him the test stick, and papers from the clinic. Julian couldn't believe it. He looked at Tathana, surprised.
"Are you happy?", she asked. Julian didn't know how to feel. "Are you happy about it?", he asked her. "Yes, I am! I love you Julian, and this was God's plan for us! I'm having your baby!", she cried.
"You're having our baby!", he yelled, happily, spinning her around, but secretly wishing she was Empatha. He kissed her passionately, taking her into their bedroom, where he made love to her, calling it "feeding his baby". Tathana felt more alive and beautiful than ever, and she hoped this baby would bring her and Julian to a place of security.
To celebrate, Julian took Tathana to Copeland's, where he had his first date with Empatha. As Tathana ate merrily, Julian smiled with a heavy heart. A baby.
Meanwhile, Jessie sat, taking a break while his father finally slept. He looked towards Empatha's trailer, and found he couldn't wait until she got home.
When he had seen the pregnancy test Tathana had bought, he knew she had to be pregnant, and when he saw Tathana and that Julian fellow leave, he figured a celebration was happening. He suddenly felt bad for Empatha, because he knew the news of Tathana's pregnancy would kill her. He vowed to be there for her, no matter what. This would be hard for Empatha but Jessie knew somehow, she'd be able to take it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha couldn't bear to part from Prince Willie's kisses. His tongue felt so good in her mouth, she wished he would keep it there forever. Empatha loved the way he held her face, searching her mouth with his. His hands felt so good upon her skin, and his taste was so sweet, she wanted to forage as much of it as she could.
Prince Willie laid Empatha out, slowly licking every part, every inch, every crevice of her body, his hot tongue leaving trails of golden desire. Empatha felt every kind of way; pleasure, ecstasy, bliss, desire. Prince Willie was doing such things to her.
Prince Willie casually rolled over and began to roll a blunt, leaving Empatha weak with desire. She watched him, and couldn't believe she hadn't left his side yet. She wanted to keep that huge hose he had nestled between his legs close to hand. She enjoyed taking him into her mouth; she was getting used to his size, and opened up to fit his needs, in every hole.
The sexy, seductive way he passed his tongue across the blunt made Empatha creamy inside. Prince Willie smiled at her seductively , his fangs enticing. Empatha wished he would bite her between her legs. He smiled even more.
When the blunt was finished, he lit it. A huge cumulonimbus cloud of smoke escaped his sexy mouth, and more shot up through his nose. He handed it to Empatha, and she asked, "Tell me this the herb from earlier?", smiling. Prince Willie pulled her down with him, kissing her. "Hit dat", he said, sexily. Empatha sat up and took a toke, letting the delicious weed seep through her. She looked at Prince Willie and smiled. He joined her smile as she raised her eyebrows and said, "You always have the best shit!", laughing, exposing her hidden dimples. Prince Willie thought she was beautiful.
They smoked the blunt, passing it back and forth between grabs of her plush ass cheeks and her soft, hefty breasts. They gave each other charges, sliding their tongues into each other's smoke filled mouths. Before long, Prince Willie was stroking into Empatha, devastating her. His deep strokes were life; every time he hit her core, she felt new. Empatha clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around his moving staff, giving him its crucial kiss. Prince Willie thrust harder, his sexy chin being sucked by Empatha as he dug out her plum. Empatha kissed him passionately, letting herself go, opening her pussy, taking him deeper. They came together screaming, moaning, grunting in unison.
Empatha hated to leave her Prince for home. He assured her he was only going to get Dominique to prepare him something, and he was going to crash out. Empatha's loving had him worn.
Empatha enjoyed seizing the day with Prince Willie. Before she left, he let her grab a sack out of his stash, and held her close, his sweet, sexy face hard to leave behind. Empatha felt herself wanting to cry as she realized she was leaving him. Prince Willie read her thoughts, then sexily reached between her breasts, pulling out the crest and heart medal. "Meh always gon be with you", he said, sexily. He lowered his face to Empatha's bosom, kissing the soft flesh there, killing Empatha. She wound up taking his clothes off, again, as he rapidly strew hers.
Prince Willie wrapped Empatha around his waist, bringing her back to the bed, where he laid it down. As he pumped into her deep pussy, he gave her his tongue, sliding it into her mouth as he slid his penis into her. Empatha couldn't get enough of his devastatingly sweet love.
On her drive back home, Empatha's pussy felt like freshly churned butter. She would let her Prince rest. It was time for her to go home now, anyway. Prince Willie did that, and Empatha loved him for it, and as her pussylips vibrated from the bass in her seat as she played Pimp C's and Z-ro's I'sa Playa, Empatha felt the goddess in her wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stone was glad to see Empatha had made it home. He walked over to her place, his nose open. When she opened the door, his breath stopped. Empatha looked so beautiful standing there in those sprayed on jeans and shirt. She looked happy to see him, and took his hand, leading him inside. Stone followed her; he would follow her to the end of the earth if she wanted. Empatha looked back at him, sexily batting her lashes.
She stood Stone in front of the sofa, pulling down his pants. Stone couldn't believe what his woman was doing to him, and hurried out of his clothes, his beautiful dark chocolate skin killing Empatha. She removed her clothing, kneeling over him as she placed his dick in her mouth. Stone moaned loudly, heard unbeknownst by them by Jessie, who was on the porch, about to knock.
Something made him go inside. When he saw Empatha's ass tooted up, pink insides exposed, and Stone laying back like a king, getting Empatha's mouth, he decided to join in. He wasn't sexually attracted to Stone at all, it was Empatha he wanted, while there was still time left in the day before she'd have to leave for work and disappear for days.
Jessie undressed himself, much to Empatha's delight. She stood from Stone's dick and kissed Jessie passionately as he watched. Stone could see how much this coming together would please Empatha, so he stood too, grabbing her from Jessie and picking her up, wrapping her legs around him. "Let's bring her in the bedroom, mayne!", Stone told Jessie in his southern drawl. He looked at Empatha as he carried her, then asked, "Is this what you want, baby?" Empatha grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. "Yes, baby!", she answered, breathlessly. Jessie locked the door and followed them into her bedroom.
Empatha came alive as Jessie entered her from behind, as she continued to give Stone the most devastating head ever, her powerful suction killing him. Jessie's deep thrusts felt too good as Empatha kept her mouth full of Stone. Jessie pumped into her, putting his back into it. Empatha stood, allowing herself a break, then sat down on Stone's length as she put Jessie into her mouth, giving him his portion of her godly gift.
Stone loved the way Empatha was riding him, his hands all over her body. He watched uncontrollably as Empatha moved her body on his while taking Jessie into her throat. Jessie looked as if he were in heaven, loving the sensations of Empatha's suction. He fought back the urge to come down her throat. Jessie wanted more of her sweet pussy.
Empatha removed her mouth from Jessie, leaving him wanting. She laid her body next to Stone, who turned facing her, and Jessie laid behind her, closely, the head of his staff trying to find it's way back into her. He began to kiss Empatha's neck, squeezing hold of her breasts, and slid into her wet pussy. He looked at Stone deliberately as he moved his dick into her, showing Stone how well Empatha takes it. Empatha moaned and groaned in desire at this daring act.
Stone watched closely as Jessie fucked his woman. A thousand things were going through his mind, all at once, but when he saw the look of enjoyment upon Empatha's face, he felt himself kick up. Empatha gave Stone a look of desire, calling him. Stone pulled Empatha away from Jessie and laid on top of her, his turn to make love to his goddess. Jessie breathlessly watched in rapt attention as Stone took Empatha, pushing his penis into her depths.
Empatha felt like the most desirable woman in the world as two of her lovers took her, pleasuring her beyond belief. Stone slid his tongue into her mouth as he rammed his strong southern cock into her garden. Empatha clawed Stone's back as he hit something inside of her cavern, and her moan escaped their kiss, turning Jessie on. Stone dug into her honey hole, giving Empatha such sensations.
They found a way to both enter Empatha at the same time, and held her up as they filled her ass and pussy with their loving. It was all flesh on flesh, tongues in mouths, penises in orifices, hands on breasts. Empatha, Stone, and Jessie shared such an erotic encounter, they would remember it always. Empatha loved the dual action, and she took every bit of dick they gave her. They brought Empatha to a mind breaking orgasm, following suit and giving into their desires. They all came together, their juices filling her up.
They all collapsed onto the bed, together. Empatha felt alive with desire. Stone couldn't believe what had just happened. He was never a man to share a woman before, but Empatha brought out a totally new side of him. His heart raced as he looked at her. Jessie was in his own world, thinking of how good Empatha felt. He couldn't believe that Stone was down. Shit, this could solve some of their problems; they both love and want Empatha, and she usually has to spread herself pretty thin to accommodate both of them, so why not be together like this? Not all the time, but whenever they were in tight times and just had to have her loving.
Empatha threw on an oversized T-shirt and panties, then kissed both of her men. She walked into her kitchen and prepared them something to eat. Her whole day was filled with passion, and she grew hungry with want again as she thought of seeing Tyler. Empatha focused on her meal and whipped them up some fried chicken strips, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese. Stone and Jessie sat, smoking on a blunt they found waiting for them on the coffee table, each sending Empatha glances of love.
After their meal, both men left Empatha, reluctantly. Jessie's father needing tending to, and Stone had an order he had to drop off. Both men gave Empatha juicy, sensual kisses before leaving, and Stone said, "Baby, I hope I can always please you!", before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. When the kiss finally ended, Stone walked away, as sexy as ever, leaving Empatha wet with desire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as Donita was released, she had her parents call Tyler to see if she could spend some time with the kids. Tyler agreed, reluctantly, but figured it would be good for little London to see her. The child was quite frightened from the events that had taken place, and Tyler didn't want to deprive her of seeing her mother.
So when she came to his door, weak and frail, he allowed her and her parents to come in. Donita's father stared daggers at Tyler, wanting to tell him that all of this was his fault, but since he was in his home, he kept his thoughts to himself. London took much joy in seeing her grandparents and her mommy.
"Mommy, why did you try to hit Ms. Mumpata and T.J.?", she asked, stunning everyone. Donita winced at the sound of Empatha's name. Donita's mother gave her a stern look. "So, it's true! You did throw that plate!", she said. Donita looked embarrassed, then said, "London! Mommy never threw no plate at T.J.! I was just playing!", she exclaimed. Tyler rolled his eyes, then looked at Donita's mother, who was simply steaming. Little London went on, saying, "Mommy, you can't play mean like that! You almost hurt T.J., and you hurt Ms. Mumpata's back!"
"Your momma didn't hurt nobody!", said Donita's father, angry. Tyler couldn't believe him. " London isn't crazy, Mr. Phelps! Don't treat her like she is! She knows what she saw! It happened right in front of her! And had Empatha not moved T.J. to her, and shield London, she would have got hit, too!", he yelled. Donita looked so guilty, but not once did she apologize to her daughter. Mr. Phelps stood, saying, "My daughter said she didn't do it, so she didn't do it!" Mrs. Phelps had enough. "Donita, if you don't stop your damned lying, I am going to help Tyler get full custody of the kids! Look at you! I can't believe you're my daughter! A child of mine would not be doing this! And you, Jimmy! Jimmy, if I got to tell you one more time about your mouth, we gone have it out, just you and me! You believe everything Donita tells you, when this child here clearly saw her momma hurl a plate at them! What's wrong with y'all? The both of you should be ashamed!", she said.
Mrs. Phelps called London over to her. "Baby, you like your daddy's new friend?", she asked as Donita, her father, and Tyler looked on. Little London cast a huge smile, missing teeth and all. "Yes ma'am, mawmaw! Ms. Mumpata is nice to us! She buys me toys and we eat Happy Meals together! She changes T.J. stinky diapers, and he laughs at her!", she said, adorably. Tyler smiled at hearing this. He thought of Empatha then, and couldn't wait to see her.
"So, daddy's new friend is good to you all?", asked Donita's mother, smiling down at her granddaughter and touching her soft hair. She noticed Donita eyeing her like she had something to say. "Ms. Mumpata is my friend! She's like mommy, but mommy's never here!" Donita jumped up. "See, Tyler! You trying to keep me away so that ho can play mommy!", she yelled. London looked at her and said, "Why you always call Ms. Mumpata a ho? She's my friend!", in a trembling voice. Her grandmother stepped in, saying, "London, just you don't mind your mommy! That is an ugly word, and she shouldn't be saying it in front of you. I don't ever want to hear you say that word again, you hear me! If you like daddy's new friend and she's good to you, don't worry what anyone says about her!"
Donita had enough. She couldn't believe her own momma was taking Tyler's whore's side. "You know what? Fuck this shit! London, you want that bitch as your mommy so bad, you can have her then! Your fucking daddy having her! That's why I hope this fucking baby for Tip, now! I'm gonna have another lil girl, and this one gone love me!", she yelled, hurting the child's feelings. She stepped outside, the sound of London calling for her a mere whisper in the wind to her. She called up Leniece and asked her to come get her. Inside, Tyler and Mrs. Phelps tried to comfort the little girl. Donita's father only stood there, looking at them, then went outside.
After promising to come get her one weekend, Mrs. Phelps went outside also, ready to confront Donita and her husband. Tyler could hear them arguing, and held his little girl to him.
"Mommy don't love me no more!", she cried. Tyler hated to see his baby girl so distraught. "No, baby! Mommy loves you! She just mad at daddy right now! Of course mommy loves you and T.J.!", he said, hugging her. "Mommy just be saying mean things sometimes, and it's because of the baby in her stomach! She's very emotional right now!", he said. London looked into her daddy's eyes and said, "Mommy love her new baby, not me anymore!", crying. "I want Ms. Mumpata to be here!"
When Tina arrived to watch the kids, she saw her brother looking down. "What happened now, Ty?", she asked. Tyler filled her in.
As Tyler drove to the shelter, he thought of the way his baby girl looked when Donita said all of those ugly, hurtful things to her. He was done; he didn't give a damn what happened to Donita from here on out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empatha had made it to the shelter early. She was feeling good from her session earlier, plus she had smoked a fat joint of the weed her Prince had given her. The extra potent weed had got her right, and the memory of what they had did earlier that day
kept her smiling. She made conversation with the other workers, and had them laughing. Empatha brought a sense of joy to any place she was at.
When Tyler walked in, all of the bad feelings of the day disappeared as he looked at the vision of beauty before him. He smiled, his heart going full. Empatha looked stunning in her jeans, and Tyler loved how she could make anything look good. She saw Tyler looking at her, and stopped her work, going to hug him as the others watched on. Empatha felt so good pressed up against him, he wanted to keep the feeling always.
"Are you okay?", he asked, rubbing her back. The feel of his hand felt good. "I'm fine! I should be asking you!", she said, sexily. Tyler wanted to put his mouth on her so badly, it hurt. Empatha cast him a sexy look, then went on preparing the night's meal. Tyler watched her carefully, slowly taking in all that ass.
On the menu for the night's dinner service was crawfish fettuccine, potato salad, garlic butter rolls, and for dessert, strawberry shortcake. As Empatha worked her magic over the meal, she smiled, feeling genuinely good inside. Tyler watched her every chance he got, wishing for the chance to hold her.
As they stood side by side, waiting for the patrons to be let in, Empatha could smell Tyler's cologne and it excited her. She slyly glanced at his sexy frame, and he caught her. Tyler began to kick up, wanting to take Empatha in the back and just have at her. The people came through the line, everyone happy to have a hot meal. Empatha filled their plates heartily, serving a smile with their food. She felt so happy, it seemed to radiate around her.
After the dinner shift was completed, Empatha and Tyler cleaned up the kitchen area together, anxious to leave. Tyler kept giving her eyes like he wanted to do something. He wanted to ask her to go home with him so bad, but he knew she would probably decline after last night's drama. When they locked up and went outside to their cars, Tyler stood, looking sexy. He pulled Empatha to him and looked her in the eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and asked, "You wanna try this again, tonight?" Tyler gave her a smile as he raised an eyebrow. He held her close, his hands resting on that big ass of hers. "I know London would like to see you", he said softly. Empatha smiled, filling his heart and lighting the sky. "I'll be there in a few. I need to stop off and get something!", she said, much to Tyler's delight.