Chapter 1- The sign

I wake up feeling dazed, I look over and see my clock says 6:00 I get out of bed and head toward the restroom.I turn on the light and rub my eyes I turn on the sink to hot water and splash it on my face, then I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. When I finish I walk towards the shower and undress I turn the water warm and get in.

I exit and dry myself off with a towel I walk into my room and grab out a pair of clothes.

When I finish dressing I look over and my clock reads 6:15 since I normally leave to the bus at 6:30 I always finish half time.I pull out my phone and call my Dad."Hello,"he says in a sleepy voice,"Hi Dad good morning,"I say,"Hey James good morning how are you,"he says,Fine Dad and you."He laughs and says,"Thats my boy and I'm great how's your Mother,"I like how my Dad still cared for my Mom even though they been divorced since I was little."She's great Dad a little sleepy but alright you should call her later she been a little over worked hearing you would cheer Mom up,"I say my Dad is always a good man he was basically the best father ever."Alright James I knew I raised a amazing boy,"he says,"Thanks Dad hey I gotta go I still need to catch the bus bye,"I say,"Bye James."

I hang up and grab my backpack.I head towards the kitchen and eat breakfast quickly, when I finish I look over and look at my clock."Oh shit,"I say, it says 6:31I quickly say bye to my sleepy Mom and dash towards the bus.

I head toward my stop.I see the bus approaching and I knew I made it just in time.I head towards my seat and sit down I put my earphones on and listen to music on the way there.I look and see the block around mostly what I do everyday.

When we finally make it to the school I get out of the bus and walk towards the school.I exit the room and see Jasmyn walk by she's the most cutest girl I ever seen we talked sometimes and we were basically best friends but every second being with her seems endless I walk towards her she was a girl who was smart and not just for her beauty because she is the way she is.

I go down the hall with her and see her friends there especially Jenifer I don't hate her at all but her jokes that she makes aren't close to laughter they are just a weird comments Jasmyn laughs at them but I think she just does that to make her happy I just seem to have a weird sense of hummor.She waves at Jasmyn and tells her to come here I stay were I am since Jenifer is creepy and I can't stand hearing her terrible jokes.

I walk away when I see Greg standing near the doors to the gym he's my bestfriend since as long as I can remember."Greg,"I say in a bored voice.He is talking with Viviana one of the popular girls,"What's up James,"he says.facing toward me Viviana gives me a look and looks away but I never understood why she hated me Greg always told me because she secretly liked me but I never see it.

When the doors open up I walk towards where I normally sit and see Greg follow me,"How do you do it,"I say Greg always seems to get girls attention but not like how I do it he could just simply pick anyone he wants and make them feel special but like I said before I don't know how he does it."I'm a boss you need to know that,"he says,"Yeah you always say that,"I say.

After a few minutes we leave and sent to advisory I walk and head toward theater my advisory.I walk in and see everyone prepare for the announcements.I sit down and pull out work due today.I'm halfway though the Paper and I hear,"If you want to enter the valentine's dance buy a ticket and dance with someone you care about,"my pencil breaks.I feel someone smack my head I turn and see it's Sara she's a girl bestfriend and one of the three girls that sees me as a friend I'm thankful for that,"Sorry, you were staring into space and you needed to finish your work,"she says,"Thanks Sara,"I reply ad she nods and heads back to work with her bestfriend Nanda.

When I exit I knew I had to talk to Jasmyn and ask her to the dance.

-------------------------------------------

hey guys I know I took a loooong time but its finally out the other chapters will be available soon I promise don't forget to....

Comment

Vote

and always stay a badass