Chapter 14-Fallen Angel

So I know I'm making a new romance book but it won't effect my uploads I don't wanna rush it so anyway guys enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I head to uncle Tom's truck stop and repair.“I can't stop thinking about Lily, Jazz,”I say walking with her,“Who’s Lily,”Jackie asks Greg looks at Jasmyn and Jackie confused.“Lily was James’s little cousin and she was killed a week after James,”Jasmyn speaks up.“So this....Riley guy is your best guess,”Greg says.

   “Yea somehow James looked through his memory and able to link what was his information with someone's memory....like well if he did something one day he can look in your mind and see what you did that day James looked at what Rusty did a hour before he got hit.”

   As we get closer to the truck stop I see a demon with a mouthful of blood.“I gotta hide,”I say getting into Greg's body but not possessing him.We pass him but I never have gotten used to getting near demons they can sense your move if your not in a person's body.I see my uncle but I take control of Greg's body the Demon disappears and I get out of his body.I walk to my uncle and head into his body I tap into his mind and see what happened that day I died.

   “Riley this is your last chance you gotta make those stops or else your getting fired I'm tired of your crap,”I say yelling at him he really is a fucking idiot.“Boss listen let me make this run I won't fail you,”he says with a grin.I ignore it and pull out the map.“Fine.You head through the park and to the station make sure you don't mess this up.”

   I head out of my uncle's body and head to his office leaving everyone behind since the workers won't allow anyone through.

   I dash through the walls and open cabinets I flip through files and there's no employment files.“Your dead too,”I turn and see a woman standing there she's a dark shade of blue everywhere like me and she is older than me.“Who are you,”I ask as she floats in the air.“I’m Rose a worker who died here,”I pause and think.“Did you ever hear a man named Riley,”I ask her eyes open wide as I say that.“That bastard!Of course I knew him mostly everyone here made business with him,”she says loudly.

   “What business did he run,”I ask as her anger makes a lightbulb near me explodes.“He wanted to take over the truck stop and destroy it since it would cost the insurance money five times a normal fortune,”she’s right my uncle says all of the tech is really old and he insured everything and made sure nothing went wrong so Riley wanted to take over the truck auto but why kill me and Lily were there others?

   “Did Riley ever said what he did in this business,”I ask she shakes her head,“I never wanted part in that crappy business of his,”she says.“You do know where the employment files are,”she points to a cabinet and I quickly search through it,“How did you die,”I can't help but ask as I flip and read the file,“I was shot by a person with a mask and I was working late, I guess I can only move on of I knew who killed me,”she says.

   My eyes widen and the file drops through my hands she wasn't killed like me and Lily she was shot.“I was killed by a truck,”I say she looks at me with a queationing look.“Was the truck black with a As I exit through a wall I spot a demon right in front of me I turn to run and fly but my entire soul is getting pulled back.

   “James!”I turn and spot Lily she shoves me out of the demons grip and replaces it with herself.I watch as he picks her up and Lily looks at me with sadness and mouths ‘I’m sorry’ the demon rips her apart and she turns into red smoke.I dash away not wanting to look back.

    I see Jasmyn and I go inside her body hiding from the demon hiding.My mind thinks of Lily and I try to not think about it but it's no use.She can't move on now once your caught by a demon your soul goes to hell.

   I exit out and my eyes don't blink.“James what happened,”Jasmyn asks I start to walk on to Riley's address.“Let’s go,”I say not wanting to talk “James is back thanks for the heads up Jazz,”Greg says I clench my fist and I swear I'll make this son of a bitch pay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Wow and we're getting close to the ending guys....dont be sad because just like island trap this will get a bonus chapter so anyway

Comment

Vote

Be awesome

And always stay a Badass