Chapter 2-Feeling awful

I walked through the hall and I saw the love of my life with her friends and hanging with a guy his name is Mark I know what your thinking I'm jealous right?I don't get jelous.I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn to see Greg he knows I like Jasmyn and seems to support me and he says,“Maybe they're just friends,"he says,“They never kissed,"I look at him.“Greg he must be trying to be with her I see her in the hallways and when I chat with her a little but she probably thinks that I'm not good as him."I turn to leave with my head facing down until I hear him say,“Look!"I turn and see a poster for flowers,“So what Greg she might think it's from Mark,"I say,“Get some for yourself and ask her to the dance when your there give her the flowers,"he says,“I can't hide everything from her your right it's time to suck up and at the dance I'm telling her the truth thanks."

   I head towards my next class and I walk in the locker room and see everyone begin to change into their uniform my locker in in the far back of the room.I unlock it and take out my clothes I undress and put on the uniform I jog out the locker room and into the gym.

   I enter looking around I wasn't tardy but I went to my spot and sat down.I waited a long time until everyone arrived then my coach said that were going to the track.I shot up quickly and stretched since I'm better at running that way.I joged to the track and I was ready.

   “Everybody pair up with a partner today we see who the quickest runner is today so don't play around,"Coach said Blake came up to me we were about the same speed and strength so it will be hard going against him.

   “On the whistle,"Coach said me and Blake were up, he blew and we took off racing eachother.

    I was going fast keeping up with Blake but the thought of Jasmyn with that boy it hurt me so I couldn't get my head in the race at all.Blake ended up beating me but it didn't end there we had to race four times but we get a break on each lap.The next one I dusted him because he mostly slipped in the cold weather.

   The third lap is where everyone got extremely out of breath me and Ethan tied since no one knew who got through the line first.I grabed the fence trying to catch a breath I waited for everyone to finish and I got ready for the next lap.

   Coach blew the whistle but me and Blake are jogging since we didn't want to waste all of our stamina almost the end of the race he started speeding up I couldn't go fast my heart beat fast and Jasmyn shot in my head again.Her with the guy made me snap with anger and I dashed passed Blake winning the race I grabbed the fence for life until I knew I threw up it was a lot.“Coach I think something is wrong with James,"Blake said I got up and wiped the throw up off me,“I'm alright,"I said,“You sure James.Well great job beating Blake,"he says.

   After class I walked to lunch and everyone was talking about me dashing past Blake I didn't like all the people staring at me.I sat down in my seat and ate my food.I thought about the speed I was going at it's that only Jasmyn can make me do things I never thought I do witch only made me love her more.

   After school I jumped on my bed and called Esha she was a close friend so I decide to call her and see how her day is.“Hello,"she says,“Hey Esha I wanted to ask about Jasmyn I wanna know what's in her mind."I say,“James you do remember last time you wanna do that,"she says the dark memory enters my mind amd I remember about how Esha told me she knew how I felt about her so then one night I decided to find out what's on her mind.Jasmyn and Esha were texting so I decide to hear what Jasmyn thinks then after a hour I get news....Jasmyn doesn't seem to care about me.I fall on my floor she is someone I care about but at that moment I guess its not meant to be but her friends they kept me going picking me up as I fell so I can't stop now I care about her.

--------------------------------------------

   hey guys hope you liked the chapter next one will be up soon

don't forget to

Comment

Vote

and always Stay a badass