Chapter 16-I will never leave you

Why am I gone for so long a question I been asked but I'm still not back for good and updates will be slow but I felt like writing because a very special friend of mine is REALLY obsesed with this book so I'm like giving a update so anyway enjoy......and also there will be updates for every book during winter break I promise guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The doors open and Jasmyn’s dad is right there looking of course he can't see me or I would be dead.“Sweetie are you talking to anyone,”he asks she quickly turns on her phone and shows him and giving him a look.

   He closes the door and she let's out a soft beautiful chuckle,“It’s a good thing he can't see me,”I say laughing she soon quickly sits up and wraps her arms around my neck.“James I'm glad your back you have no idea how you being here makes me happy,”her delicate voice says,“We gone through it all now get some sleep I won't let you fall my sunshine.”

   She soon lays her head down and closes her eyes I quickly go and float around keeping a eye on her.I quickly look at the sky and look back at her.‘Do I even want to move on’I think to myself since if I move on I won't be able to actually stay here with her.I quickly float back and grab her hand.

   I take a deep breath and know no matter how my problem solving head is I don't know the answer to my own question.

---

   The sun rises and I still see my sunshine sleeping I quickly smile noticing how she is hugging her pillow.I walk over to her window and move her mirror making sunlight hit her face.She squezzes her eyes even more shut and let's out a smile.

   “You do know your more beautiful than actual sunshine right,”I say scooping her up and lifting her in the air she wraps her arm around my neck and plants her head on my chest.“I don't want to get up,”she says I plant her down making her stand up.She tries falls back but I catch her,“Let me fall down,”she says in a tired voice.

   I smile and turn and let go of her waist she falls making a loud thump on the floor.“Your wish was my command,”she rubs her back and gives me a mad look no matter what I do she always looks beautiful when she's mad.

   “We should get going,”she says making me snap out of my admiring her state.“Y-yea get Greg and Jackie and we’ll head to Riley's home,”I say helping Jasmyn up.

                        *Few hours later*

   “How far is this place,”Greg speaks up as we walk close to a house that doesn't look it's been taking in good care of.“I quickly lay my arms out and stop everyone from moving on.

   “James.....what's wrong,”Jackie says, “I want to do this alone,”I say, I turn to Jasmyn and wrap my arms around her waist.“Go a safe distance and I'll come back because I don't want to move on without ever saying good bye to you,”tears start rolling down her eyes and I quickly swipe them away.“Just know I love you more and more I see you now I'm reaching my breaking point.”

   My lips crashes her’s and I feel her arms wrap around my neck.“Um....am I the only one who remembers that I can't see or hear James,”Greg says speaking and interrupting the moment I quickly give Jackie a look that she goes and starts hugging him and they soon start kissing.

   “Well here I go,”I say walking to the home I walk across the dead lawn I head for the door but it seems it's left open.I walk and notice blood is splattered everywhere on the floor and more on the celling most of the furniture is smashed and I follow the trail of blood and I walk through a door and confusion fills my mind...

   I see Riley spitting blood out of his mouth with a man with the mask on he takes the knife out of Riley's chest and looks at me.He soon heads out the window and I look down and see Riley has a few minutes left in life but I can't let the killer get away.

   I can't decide!I quickly look out and notice the guy is gone.I turn and kneel next to Riley.“Riley can you see me,”I say he startes and me and slowly nods.“Who did this,”I ask he points at a drawer nearby,“Nath-”before I hear anything else a gunshot is heard making my heart go cold.....someone I know is hit.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Well like I said there's gonna be a lot of updates during winter break for EVERY BOOK but which one do you guys want the most I'm sorry I been gone but comment or message me for which book you want me to add more chapters and this book will end near the 28’s spot but anyway I'm sorry I been gone but I will keep you posted I know I don't normally do this but listen to this song guys it inspired me to write this chapter so check it out it's really good since well I heard it while watching a anime fight it's called Your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus so yea. ..I know I'm weird like that so anyway I know its been a while but you know how to.....

Comment on which book should get more chapters

Vote since I did this

Always have a plot twist