Chapter 11-Leslie and a old Friend

sorry for lack of uploads next one won't take long sorry guys

--------------------------------------------------

   I drop the files and I look at Lily she's a girl that's actually related to me and killed the day after I died the same way by a truck.

   “James! What's wrong you made the lights flicker,"I hear Jasmyn say I just see this is a lot to take in I start to head out when I feel her trying to grab me I turn and I place my hand on her warm cheek.“I feel better now that I'm with you,"I say and I did mean it since I was alone and far from her I can't manage to handle pain she was basically my living angel.

   We leave the station and we start heading home we have a few suspects but I'll later look into it.“James!"I hear a familiar annoying voice I turn and see Leslie I quickly turn off the lights and blind everyone I posses Jasmyn but I don't take control.“Where's James I saw him,"I look through Jasmyn's eyes and see her she looks different but still I find her annoying.“What are you talking about Leslie,"I hear my angel's beautiful voice.

   “I saw his ghost with my own eyes,"she says,“Really, aren't you sure your seeing things,"Jasmyn says starting to walk off,“Okay, I know what I saw murderer but my love will be with me soon,"Leslie says walking off looking everywhere.

   I get out and I see a familiar face it's...Greg I walk over to him and stand in front of him.“Hey buddy didn't expect to see me huh,"I say I look but he isn't looking at me.“Greg can you see me man,"I ask him but he walks through me and toward Leslie.“James listen I was gonna tell you,"I hear Jasmyn say I feel more sadness my friend hanging out with someone who wanted me for my reputation.“It's alright but what happened to Jackie."

   “She's probably at home they broke up just two days ago because Greg was drunk and he kissed Leslie."

   I feel myself wanting to stop doing this but I control the urge to do anything he's still my friend and I wouldn't mess him up.

   I sit at a bench and Jasmyn sits next to me I feel myself tampering with electricity and turn a few off.“James listen there's nothing you could've done it's their business,"Jasmyn says I quickly kiss her head and there's a pause I lean towards her and our lips connect.

   Lily walks toward us and she's just watching us.“James? What did you see at the police station," I try not to think about it and I ask her,“Lily....listen the reason I freaked out was because the file I read was about your murder you were killed the same way I did and your my cousin,"I say looking down I look and her eyes have sadness she gets up before I get get her hand she disappears.

   ...What have I done.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter the reason I'm taking long well believe it or not I'm making another romance story and well first ever story that isn't gonna contain anything unatural nothing SUPERNATURAL ok I promise no powers or abilities this is gonna be out on so new thing

Question of the chapter:

What do you think Lily will do now that she knows how she died?

Anyway...

Comment

Vote

Special shoutout to my favorite reader of the chapter-ChloeSullivan50999

And always stay badass Chloe