Chapter 5-Love dance

I'm sorry for not updating this sooner but oh well it's here now enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------

   I stand here in the crowd waiting for her I check my watch and I see I'm a few minutes early.I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around I hope it's Jasmyn.

   I turn to see Leslie standing there,“I thought you weren't going to the party James,"she says trying to look cute like she always does when she's near me.“I had a change of mind,"I say walking away she hugs me and says,“Why do you always seem to get away from me,"Leslie says at that moment I stop in my tracks and I look at her,“Listen I don't actually feel the way you do Leslie your a great persons but I like someone else,"I say.

   She walks away but she doesn't seem that upset.I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn and I see Jasmyn in a beautiful dress smiling.“I-I thought you weren't gonna make it,"I say, she laughs and playfully punches my arm,“I wouldn't miss it for anything,"she says ‘neither would I,' say in my mind.“Care to dance,"I say trying to get my mind focus.“Sure,"

   I take her hand and we walk into the middle of the dance floor I wrap my arms around her waist and she does the same but around my neck.

                     *Jasmyn's P.O.V*

   I wrap my arms around James's neck and we dance for a long time his muscular arms make me feel safe and secure.No, I think James is my friend there's no way he would make me be with him and many other girls failed.“What's wrong,"he asks looking at me with his dark brown eyes,“I was just thinking where's the girl you like,"I say then I turn to see and everyone is staring at us,“James I gotta use the restroom,"I say he lets go of my waist and I make my way to the restroom I enter and I splash my face with warm water.

   I hear the door open and I see Leslie she gives me a cold stare,“Why were you dancing with my boyfriend,"she says,“James never told me I'm so sorry,"I say.I hear a knock on the door,“Jasmyn are you okay."It's James soothing voice,“Don't you dare get near him,"Leslie says with a ugly smirk and leaving the bathroom.

   I exit and I see James and Leslie kissing my heart sinks but he shoves her off,“Leslie leave me alone,"he says.He turns and sees me my eyes feel as if they were about to water I start walking outside of the school, when I reach the outside I notice I'm running.“Jasmyn,"I hear James say I don't look back but I keep running I see my house in the distance and before I know it I feel arms wrap around my waist.

   “Please let me explain Jasmyn,"it's James,“Explain what you were trying to cheat with you girlfriend by using me?"

                    *James's P.O.V*

   I hear her say that and that shocks me,“Girlfriend? Leslie isn't my girlfriend she said that because she's obssesed with me and will do anything to make me be with her."I say Jasmyn wipes away her tears and looks at me,“Then why were you dancing with me,"she asks,“Because......"I try to find a way to say something but-“Because what James tell me,"I gotta tell her,“Because your the only girl I love everyday seems like heaven when I'm with you Jasmyn.I sometimes wanna be with you always and help you through the worst in anything and I wanna say do you wanna go out with me?"I ask she opens her mouth to speak but she's speachless.

   “YES," she says wrapping her arms around my neck I brush her hair behind her ear,“I love you,"I say,“I love you too."

   Before I know I lean towards her and our lips meet she gives lots of emotion and care and I feel we been together for eternity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah sorry for that short chapter but I wanted to say that a new book is coming out this summer and Island trap is almost over but enough of that but remember....

Comment

Vote

Tell the person you care about you love then

And always stay a badass