Chapter 18-Unexpected Visitor

So here is another chapter and I hope you like it because its really short sorry guys next will be longer anyway this book is close to its end and well next book was sorta a debate but its called The Colorful Rain anyway enjoy...
--------------------------------------------------------------

   I stand there next to Jasmyn’s bed seeing her peacefully sleep.I turn and look out the window seeing birds fly by and the sun rises, its only been 2 days since she's been here they don't allow visitors since the electrical disturbance I did made something and I have yet to know.

   “Hey,”I turn and see Rose from the gas station she stands there and leaning on the side of the wall.“I heard what happened Riley's dead....he didn't kill me did he,”she asks levetating off the floor.I shake my head and she looks away.

   “But I was close, but I tested if Riley can see me and he did but so did my killer it doesn't add up Riley killed me but someone else can see me, did Riley ever had a partner,”I ask confused.“He didn't, son of a bitch never trusted anyone, ”she crossed her arms.

   The door opens and Jackie walks in,“How’s she doing,”she asks ‘she can't see Rose,’ I think to myself since only the person responsible can see you and the people who love you dearly.

  “Jackie I thought they don't allow visitors since what I did,”I say as she grins, “James you know your famous here right,”I look up at Jackie who smiles,“For what, ”I give a confused look on my face she gets the remote and turns on the TV.

   “Yes Matt, a angelic spark happened at Mercy Hospital yesterday waking up a few people in comas and curing their cancer and researchers claim it happened when 18 year old Jasmyn Kinsey flatlined but brought back with the spark that cause a miracle, this in fact indeed is god’s work.”

   I look back at my angel who's asleep with a toy bear I got from my room earlier.“I can't believe I'm able to cause that,”I say looking at my hands,“Where's Greg,”I ask.

   “He’s with his Father so where do we go from here,”Jackie asks,“I really don't know.....honestly I was close to getting him but well he got away it wasn't Riley, somehow he saw me and my murder too,”I say making Rose step back. “That’s not possible only your killer and people you love can see you,”Rose says.

   “Anyone there,”A familiar voice is heard I imidiately go inside Jackie's body and look through her eyes seeing Leslie walking in.“Why are you here,”Jackie says looking around the room and sitting on the couch near Jasmyn.“I came to see Jasmyn everyone has been worried about her,”she says smirking. “You never liked her why are you even here,”Jackie says walking toward the door and opening it,“You should probably leave before I call on some assistance to carry you out.”

   “You can stop, because I know what's been happening I saw James,”coldness circles through me as she says that.“What are you talking about he's been dead for over a year your probably going fucking crazy-” “I thought so too but I followed you guys and I knew he was there I can see him like you and this bitch can too,”I feel like heading out and pulling her out the room but I don't want her to continue following us.

   “I saw him walk into your body he's probably possessing it right James,”she says making me walk out and see her, “Leslie leave what we're doing doesn't involve you, ”I say.She walks toward me with amazement.“James....-” “Leslie leave,”I say again not wanting to do anything bad.

   “Why did you pick her over me huh!? I loved you, I'm more prettier than her,I'm better-”

   “YOU’RE AREN'T BETTER Jasmyn is the best thing that ever happened to me she is the reason I'm back and mostly the one I am meant to be with, I don't love her because she's beautiful, talented, smart,or nice I love her because she is different than any other school girl, she may not be popular but she's the girl I love that I will only love,”I say loudly seeing tears running down her eyes she walks out and I look back at Jasmyn who's also crying but smiling.

   I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and press my lips on to hers.“I love you,”I say in between kisses feeling her warm arm wrap around me.We break away and I look at my hands seeing they have a little color.“Wow,”is all I say before I get in her bed and let her rest on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Amazing now if there's any request I'm happy to take in consideration anyway don't forget to...

Comment

Vote

Smile at that special person

And always Stay A Badass