Chapter 17-Against the clock

YEA!!!!!!! Winter break I keep my promises and I want you guys to enjoy a awesome stories I have also I'm really excited when I finish the story as I said there's another one coming out but idk if I should write a sequel to paranormal romance or not but there will be another love story after this the pic above is Jasmyn and James still enough of me talking and enjoy.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I quickly run out through the house and look around I can't see Jasmyn,Greg, or Jackie.I feel more alone if they are gone to my side.I fly fast down the street where I see Greg and Jackie.....and Jasmyn but she's on the floor in a pool of blood.

   "NO "I say shoveing through both she sees me with faint eyes and places a hand on my cold skin.I pick her up and place a finger on my lips I don't want her to waste any energy.I look at her and the bullet is in her stomach,"James! We saw him we saw-,"I quickly disappear with Jasmyn before she finishes.

   I arrive behind a hospital of where I was treated I quickly place her down and run into a doctors body who seems late.I run back at Jasmyn and pick her up."It'll be okay sunshine hang in there,"I dash through the front doors and everyone looks at me."Help!I found this girl she's been shot,"I say as loud as I can.

   Two surgeons run at me with a stretcher and I place Jasmyn there they roll her off and a doctor walks up to me."Mr.Stevens what happened? How did that teenage girl get shot," I quickly look and this guy is pretty young for a doctor with blonde hair."I was at this neiborhood when I heard gunfire I figured that someone got hurt I saw these other two teens surrounding her both didn't have a weapon but they were too in shock to say anything I didn't have my gear so I drove her here as quickly as I can,"I say running the fingers through my hair.

   "Well do you know her name,"he asks,"Yes, Jasmyn Kinsey,"I say pulling out her school Id."We'll contact her parents you should go and take a rest Jeffery its been a tough morning for you,"the guy says.I nod my head and walk out the hospital I tap into the body I'm in's brain and place false memory and a order to relax.

   I exit out of his body and flash back in the neiborhood I look around and Greg and Jackie are no where to be found they must be headed to the hospital I gotta catch them before they do or my story won't fit.

   I flash back at the hospital and wait.After a long while I see them both run up the steps and Jackie slows down and tries to catch her breath."Why are we stopping is James here, hey listen buddy the killer was there he looked at us and pulled out a gun I hid Jackie behind me and he shot before I could protect-."

   "You're lucky you can't see or hear me but if you did you know I wanted you to protect Jasmyn,"I quickly let go of his collar before I lost it."But I understand you did your best. Jackie I need you two to lie for me I took the body of a doctor so I can get Jasmyn help quick so it didn't look like she was floating, here,"I say teleporting in to her body and planting the false memory in her point of view.I head out and do the same to Greg."What did you do James,"Jackie says,"I planted on you and Greg false memories don't worry they aren't permanent but it will fit with the story I gave to a doctor,"I say.

   We all walk in and Jackie is the first one to speak up."Excuse me I'm looking for a patient Jasmyn Kinsey,"the lady quickly types and her eyes bulge out."I'm sorry but she's under critical condition and under surgery,"she replies,"For how long,"Greg asks wrapping her arms around Jackie,"Hard to say sir but the longest would be four to five hours,"I run my fingers through my hair and I spot policemen walking toward us they must be wanting to find out who shot Jasmyn.

   "I'll be back," I say to Jackie as I walk toward the woman behind the counter and go into her body I tap into her memory and see where Jasmyn is being operated on.'34B' I quickly float up heading through the floor and looking around wing B of the hospital isnt that far. I look and see the signs 'Perosnel Only' I look side to side and there are a lot of rooms once I reach #34 I see Jasmyn there with her top cut off and in the blue uniform they suited her up in.I walk through the door and see her she her heartbeat is normal and she seems to be doing fine.I place my hand on her cheek and stroke it she's beautiful and really amazing.

   Suddenly there is less beaping and I turn and see her heart beat is going down.I wrap her hand on mine and look at her."Don't die,"I say, I really don't care if no one hears me."Grab the defubulators,"I hear the sugeon say.I look back worried and freaked out I didn't know what to do I didn't want Jasmyn to die we been through so much.

   "Setting to 150 volts,"the nuse says as the doctor rubs the panels together I quickly walk back to make sure I don't get in the way."Clear,"they zap Jasmyn and she jumps up."Setting to 250,"she says as her heartbeat is going lower and lower."Clear,"he says and it zaps her.

   Soon after that all I hear is a flat line.........................."NO!!!JASMYN."

   I yell at the top of my enitre voice I lash out a scream sending electricity it shocks her and suddenly there's a heart beat I run to her and plant my lips on hers I feel her arm wrap around my neck I don't care if they don't see me I just want to be with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa Super electric ghost I bet I got you guys anyway this book will be over earlier than I thought maybe idk but still what do you think?

Comment

Vote

Never loose hope

And always stay a badass