4. Sad Screams

// trigger warning - kidnapping\\

Its 9:00am and you just get to school. Your late because of what happen last night. You're tired and slightly freaked out. That dream is still replaying in your head. Finally you make it to your class. When you enter, you expect everyone to stare and laugh at you. Its what your use to, but no one does. Everyone is chatting away, but the room has a dark feeling to it. Almost as if it was night again. You walk past the popular kids who always make fun of you, but they don't. They sit there in silence and some seem to be crying.

Slowly one by one each teacher walks into the room. They all don't say a word and all politely sit down with there advisory (A/N if you don't know what that is its basically where you meet up before you go to your class, Mainly to talk about homework and upcoming events in the school) After a while the students start to notice the teachers actions and the noise starts to quiet down, After about 5 minuets Everyone in the room is quiet. Mr McLoughlin walking in and heads straight for all of the popular kids. He gives them a comforting look and begins to speak.

"Hello, i am so sorry for your loss, i know this may be a tough time for you all. Your principle has asked me if i could get you all, Some police officers have some questions. If that's to much to ask then your most certainly allowed to stay here"

Without saying anything they all stand up and begin to walk out of the room. Mr McLoughlin opens the door for all of them, they each walk out and are greeted by police officers. They begin to walk away and Mr McLoughlin follow them.

Before he leaves he looks at you in they eyes. His eyes almost seem to go a coal black for a few seconds... That is just your tired mind though, Right? When he looks at you he also has a cocky smirk across his face. Almost as if he is proud of something he has done. Then he leaves, and acts like nothing happened.

After about 10 minuets the principle walks in and calmly stands in the middle of the room. His head is down and he lets down a sigh before speaking

"hello students, I am sorry to inform you but yesterday one of your fellow students has passed away"

A soft worried rumble begins to spreed's across the room. Eventually it quiets down and your principle begins to talk again.

"Yesterday at about 10:45 pm Isabel Rayearth was found in the woods, of course i will not give you the details but i will inform you that whoever did it was truly a sadistic human being, If you would all please respect and send your best wishes to Isabel's friends and family that would be appreciated, School has been canceled for the nest few days, Please can you all return home, Buses have been notified and are on there way "

No one to speaks It is quiet with only a few soft cries being let out by distant friends of Isabel. The principle walks out of the room and everyone begins to pack up there books. No one is speaking still but people are hugging and crying together. The students go and get there stuff and walk out of the room so You do to. Everyone is getting picked up by there parents or are silently waiting for the bus. The entire school is dead quiet.

Your bus comes after about 20 minuets and everyone gets on. You put in your headphones and listen to music. You look out the window and wait for your stop. Eventually you get there and you walk off the bus. No one does anything to you like the usually do. No bullying, no mocking not anything. Everyone is to sad.

You get off and watch the bus drive away. When you cant see it anymore you begin to walk home. Toady has been a lot to take in. You can't imagine how all of Isabel's family and friends would be feeling.

You walk past the forest that was blocked off by the police and a thought suddenly hits you.

was this where Isabel died

It cant be, can it? No the police where her for someone else.

You suddenly begin to walk faster so you don't have to look at the forest anymore. The police tape blows in the wind with the trees. You just want to get away form there.

Then you feel a arm wrap around you waist. You freeze with fear and your breath becomes faster.

"Shhhhh Y/N its okay, Now i need you to sleep " A voice speaks behind you, You're terrified and shaking, you cant run away.

"what, w-who are you, p-please leave me alone, i-i w-wont tell anyone what happened h-here"

"your so nervous doll, calm down its okay. There is no need to be afraid of me, Now sleep it will make you feel better"

"no wha-

A cloth is put over your mouth gently. Almost as if he was doing this with care, like he didn't want to hurt you.

You begin to hold your breath and struggle to get away. This cant be happening. You try to get away but its no use. He is stronger than you. You feel like giving up, like just letting him win. You cant do that though. It gets harder and harder to hold your breath with every second. You begin to cry and scream , You cant win

" Shhh its okay, don't cry. Just take a deep breath in , you can do it"

You cant hold your breath any longer and you take a breath in. You start to feel dizzy and your legs begin to feel like jelly.

"That's it, there you go. I'm so proud of you, sleep now darling it will be okay"

Your eyes start to close and you feel the weight of your body lift away. You try to stay awake with every part of you being but it doesn't work. You fall asleep in his arms.

-

-

-

Well that was intense and action packed ( i think) Sorry for not writing in so long I was at the wedding and stuff, It feels like forever but i am back in business! I really hope you liked this. Again for the 4000000th time sorry for my grammar and stuff. If you have any ideas for where the story could go please let me know

Thanks! <3