Taehyung take a deep breath and start his talk.

"maybe all of you will look at me like i was a rubbish after this,me and my mom was beaten everyday,he would throw whatever he want, break things, yells, screaming at us everyday. My mom is only a cleaner, she don't earn much,but it will be enough to eat and pay for my school fee, but my dad was fired, because he always late to work, from then, he start to be alcoholic and gambling, he would take all the money from my mom, and when she refused, he would kick her.I was pushed from a stairs once and my leg broke.But he don't even care. It was peaceful when he was not at home .I got expelled from school because my grade keeps dropping and i cant pay my school fees. I had to work to get more money ,and my dad addiction towards alcohol gets stronger, and he asking for more money. I was raped by my own father twice. It was horrible. So, i ran away. I went home once a month,and when be was not at home.I silently give money to my mom.So,one day, when i goes home, i saw him, beating my mom, i don't know what has gotten into me, i take one of the empty bottle and barge into the room and hit him. I thought he would change, but he beat me again, and cursing at me. I got so angry and hit his head. The bottle break and i stabbed him. My mom stopped me and that's when i realised. He is dead. My mom told me to go,  and i leave them. A week later, i know my mom died too. She write suicide letter saying she kill him,she try to save me.But, it hurts me. I had lost the only person i have in my life. If i don't kill my dad that day, maybe i could still see my mom. I never meant to kill him, he used to be a good father, i admit that i kill him, and i realised that i just become like him, a Monster.

"the defendant may go back to his seat".

After discussing around 15 minutes, the judges has make a decision.

"Kim Taehyung, do you admit your crime?"

"yes"

"the judges has come out with a decision,you..

Taehyung swear, he was so scared at that time, what if he was executed.

"you are found guilty for killing Kim Dong Wan, considering about the case,you will be sentenced to jail for a year,this case is closed, the witnessed may dismissed".

Lawyer Lee pat his back. And Taehyung cant stop from crying. He really feel relieved.Taehyung hug him.

"tq, tq, tq".

"I'm just doing my job,i hope you can start your life again after u r released".

"tq again".

Taehyung see his brother stand and smile at him before disappearing into the crowd.

The guards are taking him into the police car.

And he could see Hoseok and Jimin crying.Jungkook and Suga just give him a warm smile.Namjoon just goes to hug him. The guards stop him, but a guy who wear casual clothes stop them and just let Namjoon hugs him.

"I'm so glad you know, i thought you're going to be executed, I'm so scared i will lose you".

"tq for coming today, i really love all of you".

He really want to hug all of them and wipe their tears away, but he can't .His hand was cuffed to the back. So, all of them hug him.

The guards push him a little, signs that he need to go.The car start to move and his friends waving at him.

******

"Hyung, u should rest, u look so tired,the case just now takes quit a long time".

"don't worry, i still feel good".

"just wait for 5 minutes, i will cook something, you need to eat,you look exhausted"

"it's fine Jungkook, i don't feel hungry"

"just a little hyung, you need to eat".

Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch after he ate.But, his sleep was disturbed, when suddenly his chest feels like burning.He try to breath but it feels like there is no oxygen enter his body.He try to call for Jungkook, but no voice came out.He try to stand,but his leg gets wobbly.He had to crawl to get Jungkook who is busy with laundry. He try to call for Jungkook again. Luckily, his voice come out, but it was not loud enough.

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook!!i-i c-cant b-b-breath".

"Hyung?"

"hyung?".Jungkook swear he heard Jimin calling him, but Jimin didn't answer him back.Suddenly he feels uneasy.He start to sprint when he hear a thud.

*****

when the doctor slide open the curtain, Jungkook quickly stand and ask the doctor.

"i-is he ok?".The doctor could see worried look in Jungkook's eyes.

So, he pat Jungkook's shoulder."Dont let him get sick, or gets tired,and.. it was just the effect of the medicine, make sure he eat his medicine on time,he had cancer, so it is very important for him to not get sick, if he got sick, you need to send him quickly to the hospital, if you are late, you might lose him, and... next time, if he had difficulty in breathing, sit him up, rub his back, and told him to take a deep breath and calm him, and u can take him home after he is awake".

"tq very much".

The doctor give him a smile then leave.

Jungkook rubs Jimin hand because it was cold and it cause Jimin to awake.

"oh, did i make u awake?"

"no,why did i end up here?"

"you faint just now".

"oh".Jimin did remember he called for Jungkook before his sight goes black.

"did they know?"

"no, they are still at the restaurant, but we should go back now,they might be worried".

------------------

Sooo, i'm sooo so so so so sorry for not updating quite a long time, it was almost a month since i updated right?

i gets busy, posssessed by lazyness, feels exhausted, my phone not functioning well and i ran out of data. Sorry again.

Hope u guys dont get mad.

Keep supporting this book.