Find your lovin

Nicki's POV:

I don't care if Tyga is my friend. I went straight for his mom and I pretty much tackled that hoe. I had her pretty messed up after the few minutes I had after I jumped on her. It was a struggle for everyone to get me off her but hey, what can you say? I blacked out for a moment of it. She asked for it.

Once I was pulled off her Tyga's dad helped her up.

"I'm reporting y'all's asses!!!" I yelled.

"No need to!" Tyga said. We looked beside him and we heard keychains. Then seen two officers coming to handcuff them.

"Tyga I'm your mom! I'm innocent!"

"Shut up" he said.

"What are you going to do about highschool then nigga!?" She yelled being pissed that he dissed her.

"Don't worry bout it, just know I'm covered bishesss" he said. I laughed on the inside. The cops took them away and it was silent for a moment.

"Look, I don't know where my mom is but I want to go find her, so can we go?" I asked Wayne. He handed me the keys. I smiled and left out. After getting in the car I started it but I put my hair in a ponytail afterward. I admit, his mom got to my hair alittle bit but it okay. I won and that's all that matters. Wayne got in and said "guess who is coming along". I heard two people get in and doors shut. I looked back and it was Drake and Shannel.

"What are y'all doing?" I asked looking back at them.

"Girl we got yo back" Shannel said. I smiled and pulled out the parking lot.

"Here" I said to Wayne, "dial Jelani's number" I said. He did so and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I heard Macaiah's voice.

"Macaiah!? Where is Jelani!?"

"He's in the bathroom. I seen your picture on the phone so I answered" he said.

"Oh, is mom there?" I asked. I was hoping for the answer of yes.

"Yeah, but she just left" he said. I pressed the gas more.

"Put Jelani on the phone" I demanded. I heard him say okay and telling Jelani to get the phone. He finally answered.

"Yes Nicki"

"Tell me mom did not leave your house" I said.

"Uhh", he said "Nic she's just in the porch" he said.

"Make sure she stays there. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I said hanging up.

On my way driving Wayne held my hand. When I pulled up into the driveway, the three of them were sitting on the porch.

"You guys just stay in the car." I said to Shannel and Drake getting out. I really didn't care for Wayne.

Drake's POV:

Man, I'm not about to get in the way with Nicki and her temper. It's been testy and bad lately. I just sat in the back with Shannel.

"So you know your girlfriend is a hoe" she said out of no where to me.

"Uh, okay. What do you mean?"

"She is cheating on you with Trey" she said.

"Nah, Trey that fucks with Principle Lawson? The same Trey we seen at the beginning of the year?"

"Uh yeah. Seen them together the other day all hugged up in the park. Plus after she got over Wayne she just went from ex to ex and I'm sorry to say you're the nEXt".