Highschool (A Nicki Minaj Fan-fiction)

Nicki's POV:

"Wayne stop trying to kiss me!" i say pushing him away.

"Ahhh! Come on Nic, let me have one kiss"

"No Wayne, we not even together. Plus we need to get to school" i say as he finally gives up.

"Fine, but imma have you later"

"You wish playboi!" i say as we head out the door. Our friend Drake was waiting outside for us.

"Whoa there, what took yall so long?"

"Wayne trying to kiss up on me" i say getting into the car. They get in along with me.

"Man, Nicki don't want you"

"Right" i say agreeing with Drake.

"If anything, she wants me" he says holding his head up proudly.

"You know what? Both of yall can go suck a big dick for all I care" I say making them both laugh.

"Please, we trying to get at sum else" Wayne says scooting closer to me and putting his arm around my neck.

"Wayne you better move that hand!"

He then removes his hand and chills back.

"So, its senior year!" Drake says.

"Yeah, whoopti doo. What's great about it? We're still stuck with the same stuck up ass snobs and snobettes"

"Man, Nic you just mad cuz' Mariah and her crew still at the school"

"Okay, ann!? She needs to be gone. Im done with her and her childish ass games. This is highschool"

"Yeah, our highschool. Listen there might be a bunch of popular groups at our school but we on top cuz' we have so many people that be represeting us" Drake says.

"True, and Nicki if you think about it, this is our year. Shiid! We taking over" Wayne soon adds.

"Yeah cuz' what?! We still in this bitch!" Wayne and Drake both say causing me to laugh.

"Okay whatever, but if something pop off im popping off too!"

"Not alone" Drake says.

Drake pulls up to our school and there outside the school building we see the same people in their normal groups. We have the Jocs, soccies, baskets, vollies, nerdies and geekies. Cheerleaders who are also called the spirits and our crew the poppers. They call us that cuz' theirs always something popping off with us. We have the most people in our type of group who are cool. The spirits are also the ones who have cool people but we never get along because everything just goes wrong if we are mixed up as one group. Especially with me. All my most beloved haters are in that group. Im cool with everyone but the spirits, but they can hate all they want.

We get out the car and meet up with our crew. My friends Shannel and Christina walk up to me while Drake and Wayne went on to all the other guys.

"Hey Nicki" they both say.

"Hey, what's going on?" i ask.

"Principle Lawson has us waiting to come inside for our yearly speech." Christina answers.

"Oh, well where are the others?" i say referring to our friends Keyshia, Karruche, Rihanna and some of the other girls. Surprisingly they all pull up to the school getting off the school bus quickly.

"Why are yall in a rush to get off the bus?" Shannel ask.

"We made the bus driver mad and she's gonna tell principle Lawson on us." Blac Chyna replied.