Disaster dinner

Wayne's POV:

I woke up and looked over to Nicki. She was sleeping on my chest and she looked so cute. She had little snores too. He started messing with her and she let out little whines then eventually moved. I started laughing and she hit me with a pillow. I laughed some more then got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and washed my face. I looked out at Nicki. She was still cute; getting all mad at me this morning. I should do something to make her mad forreal.

Nicki's POV:

I woke up to Wayne messing with me. I admit last night was great but since we going for so long the queen needed her sleep. I closed my eyes then heard footsteps and I shot up in bed seeing Wayne next to me having a sneaky look. He grabbed me.

"Ahh! Waynee! Let me gooo! Put me down!"

"Why should I?" He said smiling. I couldn't help but laugh. He had me in his lap wrapped up in covers. "You gone let me in?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Uh-uh" I answered. He laid me down.

"Let me in bae" he said moving the sheets off me as he was on top of me. He got between my legs pulling all the covers over us. I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand rubbed up my thigh and he held it. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went down and kissed my neck. I bit my bottom lip moaning softly. He went down and spread my legs getting under the covers and gave me pleasure. I rubbed his head moaning louder and grinding my body. I pushed his head down more and he went ,deeper and harder, moving his tongue in me faster.

"Ugh! Just like that" I said in a seductive tone.

"Mhm" I heard him say. He sucked on my clit and I felt myself get tight. He then lifted himself up and pulled me up with him flipping us over to where I was straddling him. He held my lower back and entered in me. My back arched and my moans let out. He went slow, then his pace picked up more. I screamed as he made me pound on him harder. I moved my hair but then he pulled on it alittle.

"Wayneee!" I yelled out. I felt my walls closing and me cumming to him.

"Mmh, Nickiii" he said as I moved my hips around and pushed him in deeper.

"Who's is it?" I said.

"Ugh mine!" He said.

"Ahh!" I moaned into a scream as I came. He flipped us over roughly taking it all in his mouth. He kissed me afterwards holding me.

"I love you Nicki" he said.

"I love you too Wayne" I said smiling. "Now go do some thing with that condom" I said laughing. He smiled then got up to throw it away. My phone rung and it read Chyna. I sat up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up" I said.

"Hey, girl everyone is getting together tonight for a dinner party since Tyga is gonna be released from the hospital. Can you and Wayne stop by?" She asked.

"Yeah, for sure" I said looking at Wayne crawl up to me. I wanted to laugh but he just kissed me then moved.

"Okay, well be formal and cute. Tyga's parents are gonna be there and the gang with alittle bit of family members and friends."

"Alright, what time?" I asked.

"Around seven"

"Alright, thanks boo"

"Welcome, byeee" she said hanging up. I looked over at Wayne staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing...beautiful" he said turning away. I laughed and pulled him to me kissing him. He kissed back then pulled away. "What was the conversation about?" He asked.