Doesn't add up but it equates

Wayne's POV:

I hate those two. If they think anyone is on their side then they are more stupid then we thought. This whole plan is stupid for this year. Drake and me are doing this for Nicki. He just told her that I was bad just so it can seem like Nicki is still not knowing about everything. Everything is fucked up, I know but she will catch on...eventually... I hope. I'm tired of pretending anyways. She's my girlfriend and I don't want her to be an ex. I feel like Nicki should just beat the crap out of Mariah. All Mariah wants is to know about our songs for the Fall Festival. She's just a jealous bitch. Nicki could care less for it anyways but we don't let Mariah know that. We like to see her struggle with certain shit.

Nicki's POV:

I'm still trying to get if what Drake told me is true. I mean I believe him but shit just don't add up. I had to get ready for me and Wayne's date. We were going out to eat at some new place. While getting dressed I looked at his engagement ring. Should I really accept this? I have to really find out what the hell is going on. The door bell ring just as I finished and I assume it was Wayne. I left out and got into his car. He kept looking at me and a the road from time to time.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Why you ask?"

"You haven't said a word since you got in the car."

"I'm just thinking. That's all" I say.

"You sure that's all?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine babe" I say.

He just continues to drive and after another few minutes we were there. I get out the car with him and we go take a seat at a table the host took us to. I tell him what I want for my drink then Wayne and then he left.

"Nicki I can tell something is on your mind" he said looking at me. "Is it about us?" He asked. I just stayed quiet for a moment.

"Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know Wayne." I say confused. "Drake came by to see me today" I say to him.

"And? What happened? What did he say?" He asked interrogating me almost.

"To see how things were with me"

"That's it?"

"Yes. Is there something more you think he would stop by for?" I asked curious.

"Nah, just checking" he said. I could tell he was lying because he sat a different way and tried not to make eye contact.

"So how did your night go last night?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"Okay I guess. Why you ask?"

"Just checking" I say kind of using his own words against him. Then the waiter came with our drinks and took our order.

"Wayne I'm not the type to beat around the bush and its bothering me. And I can tell something is bothering you so is there something we need to talk about... Now?"

"Nicki if I could tell you-"

"Oh shut up. You and Drake are getting on my nerves with this" I say getting up and going to the restroom. I pulled out my phone and called Drake.

"Hey Nic, what's up?"

"Can you come meet me?" I asked immediately.

"Yeah. Where?" He asked. I hurried and gave him the directions. I then went back to my seat. When I sat down Wayne grabbed my hands holding them.

"Baby me and Drake are in some trouble" he says.

"What kind- wait never mind. Just wait to tell me" I say trying to wait til Drake showed up. After telling him that the waiter came back with our food. Drake showed up alittle after that.