Just not that day

Nicki's POV:

I woke up in Wayne's bed with us both naked. And I had the worst headache. I don't remember much of last night after we came here. I looked at the time on Wayne's phone and it was about to be four in the freaking afternoon. I got up and slipped on my clothes.

"Wayne!" I shouted. He got up rubbing his eyes and looking at me.

"What? Ow! My head hurts" he said sitting up.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"I should be asking you. My head killing me, I'm naked and you're screaming...like you were last night." He said with a smile.

"Wayne I'm not playing. Did we have sex again and get drunk last night?"

"If we did it must if been good".

I rolled my eyes shaking my head and leaving the room. "Put some damn clothes on and take me home". I said walking out to the car. I realized I didn't have my phone. Wayne came out with it and his in his hand.

"Here" he said handing it to me. I checked and I had six missed calls and fifteen messages and three voicemails. Damn what did happen last night?

"Wayne what's going on with you?" I asked checking my phone some more. He started the engine and drove off.

"Tyga got into an accident last night and Chyna was in the car with him. They're at the hospital right now". He said. Well that explains part of last night with the calls and messages. We arrived at the hospital and Shannel and Drake were sitting in the waiting room. They stood up as I rushed in to hug them.

"How are they? What happened?"

"Well Chyna is fine. She just has a few bruises and a big knot on her forehead." Drake said.

"And Tyga?" Wayne asked.

"He has internal injuries Nic" Shannel said.

"But he'll be okay right?" I asked.

"We don't know" Drake said.

"How did this happen!?" I asked getting mad.

"Well he was drunk last night."

"And who was dumb enough to let him behind the wheel!?" I asked getting semi loud.

"Nicki calm down" Drake said trying to comfort me.

"No! Tyga is like my little brother and you asking me to calm down. Which room is he in?" I asked about to step off.

"You can't see him yet" Shannel said pulling me into a seat. I rubbed my head. Wayne was sitting in a seat trying to cover his ears.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked.

"He has a hangover" I said.

"Damn, did everyone get drunk last night?" Drake yelled out.

"Look I don't know what happened to us. All I know is we woke up not fully dressed and he has a hangover" I said.

"Obviously cuz you got the same clothes on"

"Well excuse me for checking on someone important to me as soon as I hear about it!" I yelled at him. "I want to see him. Or Chyna at least" I said softly.

"We know" she said rubbing my arm " Just wait".

I sat back in my seat taking in everything. My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see it was a call from my mom. I walked out and answered it.

"Hello" I said.

"Nika where are you?" She asked almost in a yell.

"At the hospital. One of my friends got into an accident".

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah that makes two of us"

"Well I need you home before eight o'clock tonight"

"Why?"

"Your dad is coming by"

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Nika" she said in a motherly tone.

Drake's POV:

We were just sitting there when Chyna came out. We got up and hugged her.

"How you feeling?"

"Fine. My arm is hurting and my head but the doctors said I'd be okay". She said taking a seat.

"And Tyga?"

"I don't know. We got separated but he looked bad. I'm just hoping he is okay".

"We do too." After talking to her for a while we seen the doctors come our way.

"You friends of Michael Stevenson?" (His real name)

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend" Chyna said standing.

"Since his parents aren't here yet we should tell you first that his internal injuries were serious."

"Soo?" She said.

"This isn't the best part of my job" he said almost whispering "I'm sorry to inform you"

"Omg, I can't listen to this" Shannel said walking away.

"He didn't make it" he said. I felt rage start to come over me. Nicki then walked in and then she ran hugging Chyna.

"Omg! I'm glad you're okay" she said. Wayne then stood behind her.

"Where is Tyga?" She asked. Chyna started tearing up then crying. Nicki looked at the doctor then us. "What happened?" She asked softly.

"Nicki.... Tyga died." I said. Chyna started crying louder and the doctor walked away. Nicki started tearing up and I seen her face get pale then red and I knew she started getting raged. She started groaning madly and ran after the doctor but Wayne grabbed her by the waist as she pulled towards him more.

"You stupid son of a bitches will pay!" She yelled letting tears escape her eyes. Wayne took her to seat trying to calm her down but she started throwing tantrums.

"You want me to chill!? Our good friend just died!!!" She shouted. He was trying to calm Nicki down as I held Chyna and Shannel with them both crying in my shoulders.