Yet contrary to that I was comfortable around him today. It was odd considering in the past when I used to have nightmares, I wouldn't talk to my parents for a few hours in the morning and another few hours in the night. I would be too embarrassed and scared that they would bring it up.

Diego goes and gets a canoe and with the help of Kegan they set it in the lake. Diego calls me over and I let out a deep breath. Diego was already sitting on one side, he held out his hand and pulled me up.

Keagan hands him the oars and gives us a little push. Diego bites his lip looking around.

"You can do this babe," I tease.

"You're having way too much fun with this babe," Diego replies snarkily and I smirk.

He eventually stretches his arms, shakes them a little and then fastens a grip on the oars. He begins moving them in a circular motion.

We don't move.

"Try again," I say and he looks at me with his lips turned up in amusement.

"How supportive,"

He thinks for a little while before shifting in his seat. He bends his knees and holds his arms out in front of him. He puts the blade of the oar in the water and pushes it to the back of the boat, his upper body falling back slightly and his legs straightening.

His arms are bent, his upper body straight and upright and his legs straight. He pulls the oar handles towards his chest with the blade in front of him near the stern of the boat. He lifts the blades out of the water and returns to his starting position.

"Damn, you did it!" I exclaim and he smirks.

"Of course I did," He says smugly.

"No but seriously, how can you do this?" I ask him as he continues to move us through the lake.

"Well I guess I was a little bored in college and found myself researching some stupid things. Like that cherophobia is the fear of fun, pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers and how to row a boat," He tells me.

"Well you never know when you'll get a phobia pop quiz or when you'll be stranded on an island right?" I say and he laughs.

"Exactly what I used to tell my dad when he wanted me to read my textbooks instead," He winks.

"Do you know how to turn?" I ask and he scoffs.

We begin turning slightly and I grin.

"Alright you're amazing," I admit and he grins cockily.

The only thing that I didn't suck at was reading (and waiting tables. Shut up, it's a skill to be able to carry up to eight plates on each arm okay!) and here I was married to some multitalent.

"You need to teach me so many things," I tell him and he laughs.

"Deal,"

He carries on rowing the mood and we glide through the lake at a steady speed. It was a smooth ride and it calmed me. I could faintly hear my family's conversations. I had almost forgotten they were there as well.

"Isn't this romantic?" Diego teases with a smirk.

"Very," I answer sarcastically.

"How many of your boyfriends did you bring here?" He asks me.

"I didn't have a hundred boyfriends," I clarify and he shrugs waving the statement away.

"Luke? Shawn?" Diego asks and I roll my eyes.