Chapter 28

Raphael's P.O.V.

It's been around two hours since both Don and Talena joined the foot. How could they? They betrayed us. I punch the wall. The door then opens revealing Talena. Her bandana now black with a black water fall tails. It makes her look dark and not like herself.

"Would you like some food or water?"

She held out a tray with a big hug of water and a plate full of food.

"Not from the likes of you. How could you guys do this? Do you really want to raise your child to hate family?"

She had set the food down in front of her. Her hand went to her stomach as I said the last part. She sighs before turning around to leave.

"Please don't do this"

She stops dead in her tracks.

"Sorry Raph. But we had no choice. Your going to have to deal with that."

She closes the door behind her. A big metal door. No windows to look in or out. No handle on the inside. Just a completely empty room.

"That's something I don't want to deal with."

I begin to pace. I then sit. Hours have passed and I haven't touched the food or water. I was in the corner. Knees to my chest. Eyes beginning to close from being tired. The door suddenly opens. Donnie walks in. He picks up the tray that Talena left earlier. As he leaves he drops something. He closes the door behind him not noticing he had dropped something. I pick it up after he leaves. It was some sort of note.

' Be prepared to play dead.'

I wonder what it meant until it hit me. They were only acting. The main event was going to happen soon.

Donnie had came in ten minutes ago. He was beating me up like a bully to a weak kid.

"You should of joined Raph. Just think of what he could do to help us."

I spit at his face before being picked up by the neck. His grip on my neck tight.

"I'm sorry Raph."

He then takes a knife and stabs me in the chest. Well, pretended to stab me. They had snuck me the materials to act out a scene in front of the soldiers. Right now I looked like I was bleeding out in front of them. He dropped me.

"Clean up this piece of trash."

Donnie said before kicking me. He turns to leave as some soldiers come and pick me up. He stands right outside of the door as they carry me out.

"And make sure you despose of the body."

That was my que. I kicked the one in the face as I flipped the other one over. Knocking them both out.

"Did you really have to hit me that hard?"

I ask as I rub my jaw.

"Let's just get out of here."

I chuckle as I know the real reason he hit me so hard. He was actually mad at me and taking anger out on me that's been there for years.

"Come on Don. We need to hurry."

Talena was waiting in the hallway of the prison or dungeon. She hands Donnie something before looking down the hallway.

"Alright. Raph follow these blue prints and you will make it out of here."

"You guys aren't coming with?"

Talena and Donnie switch places.

"We need to take care of a few things. I promise that once that's done we will come back to all of you. Hopefully before the baby is born. I don't want my child born in a place like this."

The look in her eyes said it all. I began to think. Which is a bad idea. I began to think about joining on their little plan but I had a person to take care of. I didn't know what to do. I was confused.

"Raph, I know what you're thinking. Go take care of Larota. She needs you more than we do."

Donnie gave me my sais. I took them. Looking at them wondering if I should do what I'm thinking. I sigh. There's only one way out of here and it's with them coming with me.

"Yeah, and that's why I'm joining with you guys."

"No! Raph my sister needs you! Go! Take care of her!"

"And what will she think when she sees you like this? How will she handle the truth that you have hidden from everyone about you carrying my brothers kid?! I will be taking care of her by helping Donnie watch over you. That's final."

Donnie sighs. Realizing I'm right hopefully. He then holds out his hand.

"Brothers stick together?"

I smile.

"Yeah, like glue."

I take his hand and we bro hug.

"Mikey would flip if he saw that."

"Just wait till I tell him about it."

I give him a stern look.

"You better not. You know what will happen if you do."

I hold up a fist and shake it. He chuckles before walking down the hallway. Talena walks by his side.

"Follow us."