Chapter 5

Venus's P.O.V.

We were all asleep from the long ride. Well, except for me and Leo. He had an arm wrapped around my shoulders while he was focused on the road.

At least he can drive. Mikey scares me. He almost killed me once but that's in the past. I tend to keep it that way.

I was laying my head on his shoulder. I felt relaxed. Unlike the past few days of us parking the rooftops every night and running into the foot. I finally felt free from stress.

"Seems like someone is already enjoying herself."

Leo spoke braking the silence. I nod with a sigh.

"It's quiet. But I know for a fact that once everyone wakes up its going to be a long vacation."

He chuckles as he holds me closer.

"Yeah, that's the good thing about having family though. You get to make memories that you can't make with anyone else. Especially with his family."

"I'll enjoy the outdoors. The fresh air, the warm sun, the lake and possibly do hiking one day."

"One thing though."

I look at him with a questionable look.

"What is it?"

"We will actually have to be separate from each other for at least a week."

"Why? It's not like we're going through mating season."

Leo shifts in his seat. Then I realize what time of the year it is. We have only lives with the guys for three months now. We never really gone through mating season together yet.

"Yeah, we are."

Leo says as he turns onto a dirt road.

"Sorry Leo I forgot.."

"Don't apologize. Every one has their moments. Besides, it's not going to be that bad. My brothers and I have basically trained ourselves to control ourselves. With Splinters help of course."

"With Splinters help. Not by yourself."

I smirk. He notices and gives me a playful push. We both laugh before he stops in front of an old abandoned house.

"Wake everyone up. We're here."