Chapter 10

Venus's P.O.V.

    I wake up to realize the sun is shinning through the window and Leo was not with me. I sigh. That's right mating season starts today. Us girls are going into heat and the guys have their hormones taking over their bodies. Lucky us.

    I go downstairs after putting my mask on. When I reach the kitchen I see all three of my sisters. They all seem to be worried. I would be the same way if I wasn't the leader.

    "What's wrong?"

    I ask all of them getting their attention. Larota looks at me and answers my question.

    "What's wrong? Sis do you realize we are in heat and the guys are waiting to mate with us? I can't stand it! I need Raph!"

    Amoly put a hand on our feeling out sister.

    "Sis chill. They are just out running or training."

    "Am's, do you really think that they are going to walk right in and say 'Hey we want to mate with you.' Well that's never going to happen. They are trying to keep away from us."

    Talena explains to Amoly. She looked down to the floor. I sigh and look out the window. Then it hits me. If the guys try to avoid us we are going to show them what happens.

    "Guys I've got a plan."

    I explained what we were gonna do.

    "Are you sure this will work? I don't think Lara wants to break her promise about-OW!"

    Larota slapped Amoly before she could finish.

    "You better not finish that sentence."

    I roll my eyes. Talena walks over to the window.

    "Come on. Did you guys get what your supposed to do?"

    "Uh, guys they're here."

    Talena hurries out of the room. The rest of us nod before going to where we planed. Hopefully this works.