Chapter 21

Donatello's P.O.V.

It's been two months and we are finally heading back. We thought it would only be a few weeks but with mating season that came out of nowhere, we stayed a little longer.

I had already packed all my stuff. So did Talley. I was putting our stuff in the van when Larota and Raph was chasing Amoly and Mikey.

"Get back here you two! We aren't finished with you two!"

"Please, Raph, don't hurt me!"

"Come on Lara, it was just a joke!"

"I'll show you just a joke!"

Talley was coming out of the house as they ran in. She shook her head coming to my side.

"You can tell their getting along."

I chuckle.

"I thought they were about to kill each other?"

"Not even close."

She pits her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her hips. I sat down on the back of the van. I look up at her as she looks down. I lean my head onto her stomach.

"I can't wait for the day we say I do. Then could start a family."

"That's the day my biggest dreams come true."

I close my eyes. Imagining the day I help her give birth to our first child. I can see us taking turns holding our small infant. Our child's first birthday. All of this coming true in a matter of time.

"You two done cause I need to put things in the van too."

Raph was standing behind Talley with a bag on his shoulder and in his hand.

I get up and go inside with Talley. We walk in to see Leo and Venus having a little heated conversation.

"Are you sure you grabbed everything?"

"Yes V. I grabbed everything. Stop worrying."

"I'm just making sure because you never know what might happen to the house."

He grabs the bags while shaking his head.

"I love you."

He kisses her head then heads to the van. Venus goes upstairs.

"Venus can be a worry wart sometimes."

"No kidding. How do you girls deal with that?"

"Well Lara get angry sometimes but besides that...it's very complicated."

I laugh at her words. We sit on the couch waiting for everyone to finish packing. She cuddles into me. I put an arm over her shoulder. I begin to play with one of her water fall like bandana tails.

"I wonder how long the pregnancy would be with us being mutants."

"Well usually reptiles lay eggs. But with us being human like, I would say like...around four months. Maybe less."

She hums in delight. I look at her with a look of question. She seemed to be thinking about something. There were many possibilities of what she was thinking about, so what is on her mind?

"What's wrong love?"

She looks up at me with a smile.

"Nothing."

I go to question her but I hear someone yell from behind us making us jump out of our shells.

"Hurry up Venus! We're about to leave!"

Larota was yelling. Venus comes running down the stairs.

"I was making sure we had everything. Everyone ready?"

"We are."

I say standing up. Talley begins to walk to the van. I follow her. Leo was once again in the driver seat. Venus rushed out and got into the passenger seat. I climb in getting into the very back. Talley crawls in next to me.

"Lady's and gentlemen, please, fasten your seatbelts and turn of your phone while you enjoy the-OW!"

"Just get in shell for brains."

Raph pushes Mikey into the van playfully. We all laughed.

"Don't have to be so pushy."

Raph gets his pun and gets a little upset. Punching Mikey's arm. Amoly get in next to Mikey and massages Mikey's arm where Raph hit him. Larota then turns Raph around pulling him close to her.

"Yeah, don't be so pushy."

"What are you going to do about it?"

Larota then shoves Raph into the van making all of us burst out laughing. Raph realizes what happens and smirks. He pulls Larota on top of him and kisses her. She moans.

"Guys, we don't need a show for the road. Hurry up and get in."

Leo says starting the van. Larota sits in Raph's lap. Talley lays her head onto my shoulder.

"His is going to be a long ride."