Chapter 15

Narrators P.O.V.

    It's now night time. Raph and Mikey are in the living room making out with their girls. Donnie and Talena just come from their room walking into the scene. They ignore it and go to the kitchen. They then see Leo and Venus making out I the open doorway of the back door. They saw Leo's hands roam Venus's body. Donnie interrupts them by coughing. They break apart.

    "Leo, Venus, I think we should play a game."

    Talena says as she grabs Donnie's hand. He then wraps his other arm around her neck from behind. Leo and Venus look at each other before smiling. They nod to each other before walking into the living room.

    "LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

    Talena yells as they walk in. Mikey and Amoly were on the couch. They jumped to where they fell onto the floor. Which caused Raph and Larota to look at them laughing.

    "Cool dudes! What are we playing?"

    Venus walks over to the closet. She pulls out a box and shows it to everyone.

    "Twister?"

    Raph says agitated. Larota gives him a playful swat on the arm before joining her sister. Both Venus and Larota set up the game. Visually flirting with their men. Leo watches Venus, mostly her butt, as she sets up. Raph get the front view of his girl, more like down her shell at her covered up breasts.

    "OK now we need made up rules."

    Larota says as she sits down tightening her mask.

    "I got the perfect rules."

    Venus says as she stretches. Leo licks his lips as he gazes upon her body. Scanning every inch of it.

    "Rule one, only couples can play at a time. Rule two, you have to tempt each other. If you fall, kiss or do anything of that sort you lose."

    "Guess I'm out."

    Mikey says as he holds Amoly onto his lap. She giggles at his touch.

    "We need one more rule."

    Talena says as she taps her chin. Donnie puts his nose into her neck and takes a deep breath. Letting out an approving groan.

    "Rule three, you can also tempt with words but no using sexual terms."

    Donnie says. Everyone looks at each other before agreeing.

    "So, who's first?"

    Everyone looks at Raph and Larota. They don't notice it until Donnie and Talena shove them close to the mat. The just shrug before taking off their gear but leave their masks on.

    "Ready?"

    Amoly asks as they step opposite of each other on the mat. Amoly has the spinner in her hands.

    "Oh, I was born ready."

    "Watch what you say hot shot. You might regret it."

    Amoly spins the spinner.

    "Right foot on the red spot."

    Larota puts her right foot on the spot and turns her back to Raph. She squats down and stretches her legs. Moving her hand up as she does so. Trying her best to tempt the hot headed turtle. His eyes roam her legs with lust. He bits his lip honking of a way to get her back.

    "Left hand on the blue."

    This time Raph gets down to where he has one hand behind his back. He begins to to some push-ups. Larota watches with thirst. He knows that she loves watching him work out. Her breath becomes heavy as she watches him.