Chapter 6

Talena's P.O.V.

     I feel asleep with Donnie holding me close to him. I dreamed of the day we would get married and raise children of our own. I know that's why the guys brought us out here. It was so they can propose to us. All of us girls know that. But they brought us here at the weirdest time though.

     "Hey, everyone! Get up!"

     Venus yells before we hear a door slam and then open again.

     Both Amoly and Mikey fall off the seat they were in. Raph and Larota groan and sigh. Don and I just rub our eyes and sit up.

     "Leave us alone."

     Raph says as he pulls Larota close to him. Larota does the same to him.

     "Fine I guess I'll claim your room why Leo gets a room to himself."

     Venus says as she begins to walk towards the house. Raph immediately jumps up and grabs Venus before she even gets close to the house.

     "There is no way that you're stealing my room. Stay with Leo."

     Raph tosses her to the ground before helping Larota out of the van and grabbing only his and her bags.

     Venus gets off the ground dusting her butt off. Leo runs over to her thinking she's injured but then grabs both of their bags and enter the house as well.

     "After you my lady."

     Mikey quickly got out and bowed before saying that. Amoly laughs before getting out and kisses Mikey's cheek. He stands up straight and grabs their bags as well.

     I smile at the sight of the boys doing things for my sisters. I just want Donnie to do that for me. He already does but at this moment we were just enjoying each others company. Donnie finally get up and helps me out of the van. I go to grab my bag but Donnie takes it from me.

     "Don't want you over working yourself now do I."

     We smile at each other and we go inside. He shows me to our room before showing me the barn where he had set up a lab. It was incredible. I looked at all the stuff he made from stuff that was laying around the barn and house.

     "This is amazing Donnie!"

     He hugs me from behind and kisses my head.

     "Not as amazing as you my love."

     I smile at his words. I'm his love. His only love. No one else's. I will love him as much as he loves me. He loves me more than anything.

     "I love you too Donnie."

     He holds me closer. Tighter. Like he's scared I might disappear or something. I grab his hand and squeeze it. I try to show him I mean what I say. He squeezed my hand in return. He let's go and walks over to a table with a robot head on it.

     "What's that?"

     I asked as I look at it in curiosity.

     "It's something to help us on patrol."

     "Really? What can it do?"

     "You'll fine out when it's finished."

     "You know I'm not big on surprises."

     "I know."

     He sits down and begins to work on the robot. I kiss his head before going back inside to unpack our things. With mating season coming up within hours it's going to be an interesting vacation.