Chapter 20 (Into the Dawn of Time)

Start from the beginning

Nepgear: "Bad Neptune! How many cups of pudding did you eat!"

Neptune: "Aww~ Chill out Nep Jr. I only ate a couple of hundred of 'em."

Nepgear: "That's not how grammar works and please clean up after your done."

Neptune: "Yeah, yeah... I just can't sit still you know, I've got these butterflies in my stomach from thinking about Nio..."

Nepgear: "Sis..."

...So she's been worried all this time, looking at Sis now made me think of how much she cares for her friends... She's really the best...

Neptune: "When I find him I'll make him pay for keeping secrets from me! First he'll treat me to pudding, then take me to a pudding eating contest, and finally he will organize a pudding fiesta in honor of me! HA! HA! HA!"

...W-well I guess that's just how she cares...? Maybe?

Neptune: "So you said you know where he is?"

Nepgear: "Oh Right! Uni gave me a call, she said that we need to defeat the Deity of Sin."

Neptune: "Okay."

Nepgear: "And since Neptunio is after the Deity then he must be-"

Neptune: "Nio's in the Gamindustry Graveyard!"

...All of a sudden, my sister leaps up and started running towards the exit like a kid who's ready to play...

Nepgear: "Wait! Where are you going!?"

Neptune: "I'm going to find Nio, and have him do what I announced earlier."

Nepgear: "Sis... I forgot to say this but... I'll be going alone..."

Neptune: "What!?"

Nepgear: "I can't let you get near the Cracker no matter what!"

Neptune: "Nep Jr.?"

Nepgear: "I'm sorry Sis, but you'll have to stay here."

Neptune: "...So you know..."

Nepgear: "...Ah!"

...Oh no! I gave it away! she'll start asking... what should I do!?

Neptune: "Tell me Nep Jr. What is Nio hiding from me?"

Nepgear: "...I... I don't know..."

Neptune: "Nepgear!"

...She's furious, this isn't my older sister who smiles and enjoys games all day... I can't really blame her since she's been kept in the shadows for so long...

Nepgear: "I'm sorry Sis... But just this once please... Stay here! I don't want to lose you."

Neptune: "Huh?"

Nepgear: "Gasp!"

Neptune: "So that's it..."

Nepgear: "No! Sis, I mean...uhh..."

...I'm such an idiot! I'm basically telling her what would happen!

Neptune: "Hmm... I don't get the whole picture, but I guess it means I'll be in quite a pinch huh."

Nepgear: "S-so you understand now, you can't go near the graveyard, if you do the cracker will get you."

Neptune: "But I thought the cracker was after you Nepgear?"

Nepgear: "Well-"

Neptune: "Ah! Forget I asked, you can't really tell me, right?"

Nepgear: "Y-yeah..."