CHAPTER 30 Final

In a week time Lovelyz and Infinite will be flying to Japan for the Kcon. They were asked to perform a joint performance together. The fans and netizens were expecting it so much after seeing how the two groups were closed to each other. Every day, the boys and the girls would gather at Wooliment main building and practiced for the performance together. Woohyun with the help of Baby Soul did a remix of Lovelyz Destiny and Infinite Bad. The choreography was changed a bit and it was Hoya and Mijoo's responsibility to create it. The performance is entirely based on their effort. They spent their whole day practicing to make the stage as perfect as possible. Seungyeon would always come by and watched them practice. She would also provide food and drinks for them as she wanted them all to eat healthly.

********

Today is the day where Lovelyz and Infinite departed to Japan for the Kcon. They went to the airport together and board the same plane, sitting close to each other. It is one of Lee Jung Yeop strategy to pamper the netizen with the skinship between Lovelyz and Infinite. Sungkyu also brought Seungyeon along with them to Japan as he wants to spend more time with her as he was not able to do for the past few weeks due to his hectic schedule. The medias and fans were going crazy seeing the two groups' interactions. Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sunjong playing happily with the Lovelyz's maknae line. Baby Soul, Jisoo and Hoya had a rap battle. Mijoo, Kei and Woohyun played who is the best dancer. Myungsoo taking care of Jiae's every step and Sungkyu being all lovey dovey with Seungyeon. The netizens were in awed seeing how careful Myungsoo taking care of Jiae.

In the plane, they all decided to sit beside each others' partner. The other idols who also boarded the same plane were jealous seeing the two groups close relationship with each other. Throughout the journey, Myungsoo tried his best to keep Jiae calm as she is afraid of heights. He gave her his ipod to keep her distracted. He kept himself awake 24/7 in case Jiae needs him. He was hurt to see her still traumatised because of the past tragedy. She would be trembling in fear every time she is left alone. The other couple mostly slept throughout the journey, only Sungkyu and Baby Soul were awake as they have important matters that need to be discussed with Woolim's representatives.

Hotel in Japan

To make things easier, Lovelyz and Infinite members' room were booked close to each other. After checking in their rooms, they all went to the event place for their last rehearsals. Despite their tiredness, all the members look as fresh and happy as ever.

The real performance was so great and amazing that it became a huge talk in Korea. Netizens and even other idols were praising them highly. Lovelyz who were unrecognised before, became well known for their great vocals and good dancing skills. Infinite was also getting back the recognition that they once have. Woollim was being praised for producing great musics and also talented idols.

Netizen did not seems to be bothered by Jiae and Myungsoo's relationship. Both of them were able to go out for dates, undisturbed. Jiae was still scared of being alone and also when being crowded by people. Because of that, Myungsoo would always being seen with her, even to some of her schedules. Every time the netizens wanted to start a fuss out of it, the Inspirit and Lovelinus were always there to defend them.

Not so long after, the other couples were also being exposed one by one thanks to Dispatch. The netizens were in awed to know about their no sex vow and also about Lovelyz nights out at Infinite's mansion. They praised Woollim for managing their idols well.

******************************************************************

I was so devastated when I heard about Hoya's departure, but best of luck to him and Infinite....... I had to end the story abruptly as I'm too busy since I entered my college...... Love and kisses....

I'll see u in my next piece....

Thank you to all the readers..... I hope you enjoy it.......