CHAPTER 12

He picked it up and opened it slowly,

Sungkyu oppa, mianhe

Oppa I know how you loved Infinite and being with them.

I know how precious they are to you and you to them.

I would never forgive myself if I was the one

who break your brotherhood apart.

It is a goodbye for us.

My final request, please don't ever search for me anymore.

-Seungyeon-

He fell on his knees, onto the ground. Tears started to drop from Sungkyu's eyes. He shouted his lungs out, due to frustration. He can't imagined his life after this, without Seungyeon.

The boys and Lovelyz ran to his room when they heard his scream. They were shocked to see Sungkyu curling up into a ball on the floor. They ran towards him and tried to lift him up onto his bed. They also found Seungyeon's letter and read it.

'Hyung, I'm sure she's not far yet. Lets find her' Woohyun said.

'But she said not to find her' Claimed Sunjong.

'Yah Lee Sunjong, since when do we follow orders.... Hyung, kaja...' Woohyun said while trying to pull Sungkyu onto his feet.

'No Woohyun, Sunjong is right. I've hurt her enough, I need to let her go now.' Sungkyu pulled his hand away from Woohyun's grip.

'Hyung, you've hurt her, so be a man and be responsible.' Hoya said sternly.

'Leave me alone. I want to be alone... Please kids, please listen to me this time.....' pleaded Sungkyu before he went into his blanket.

All of them left the room to give him time alone. They all went to the living room and gathered there.

'Should we find Noona and bring her back,' asked Sujeong.

'I think, we shouldn't do that. Let's respect hyung's desicion.' Said Dongwoo while looking at each of their face.

'Girls, packed up. You guys have a schedule today's morning.' Said Lovelyz manager who just arrived at the mansion to picked them up.

'okay oppa,' said them unison.

**********

The scandal between Sungkyu and Seungyeon died out a few days later after the company announced about their break up. A few weeks have passed an Infinite are now busy preparing for their concert that would be held in the weekends for 2 weeks, 4 days. They were all practising really hard so that they can give Inspirit a great performance during the concert.

Everyone were worried to see Sungkyu's hardwork. He was trying hard to keep himself distracted.After that day (the day Seungyeon left) Sungkyu didn't mentioned about her or even shed any tears. Infinite and Lovelyz respected his decision. Whenever someone blurted out about it, the others would quickly change the topic.

Infinite were also busy shooting for their reality show. Thanks to Sungkyu's great acting skills, the fans did not notice that he is in a depressed state..The boys in the other hand, were able to tell that his smile was so fake. They were so sad to see him in that condition and just hope that time will cure the pain.

********

Like usuals, at the concert, each of the members were asked to perform a solo stage. Although they have debuted 6 years ago, the boys were still nervous whenever they heard about performing on a solo stage. Today was the first day of the concert and Sungkyu was the last one to perform his solo stage.

He chooses to play the piano while singing Only Tears.

I love you. I'm sorry
But i can't do this anymore
I don't even have the right to get close to you
Don't love me
I don't have the ease of being able to give you my heart
I live every day beyond my strength
Each day is too much so i cry

Oh, i.. I don't have anything i can give you
(but i'm) missing you
I can't even give you loving words
But i'm missing you
I can't even boldly wish for you to be mine
But i'm missing you
So i push you away
Because i'm a guy who has nothing but his own heart

I'm holding back, even though it hurts
Even tears are a luxury for me
I don't even have the right to look at you
Don't look at me

I know that my heart is wherever you are
Close enough our breaths can touch
Always in that same place

Oh, i... i don't have anything i can give you
(but i'm) missing you
I can't even give you loving words
But i'm missing you
I can't even boldly wish for you to be mine
But i'm missing you
So i push you away

More than anyone else in this world
I love you, so i hold back

Oh i... i can't hold your hand
But i'm missing you
I'm worried i might just have my tears to hold
So i'm missing you
I can't tell you to stay with me
But i'm missing you
So it's too much, but in the end
It's because i'm a man who has nothing but his own heart

While singing the song, the camera zoomed in to his face and the fans were able to see him shed tears.Some of the fans cried, seeing the tears.

True Inspirit POV

After the concert end, Inspirit were busy discussing among each other in their official group chat.

'I think, we need to do something about this.'

'Umh noona.... he is dying from the inside.'

'Sungkyu oppa wasn't smiling like he usually do'

'About Seungyeon, she wasn't that bad. I'll send you a picture of her, My friend was a friend of her. Some of my Inspirit Chingus dug out about her background and they said that she was very perfect, like an angel. '

'Wow, she is a beauty.Besides her features, what about her that people said that she's an angel?

'Well, she grew up in an orphanage in Jeonju, Sungkyu oppa's hometown. They say that she usually spend he free time at orphanages, doing charity work. She works as a music teacher in a kindergarden where Dongwoo oppa's niece went. She has a really clean background, that's for sure.'

'I heard that she was abused by Sasaengs, that's why she left. As an Inspirit, I felt sorry for her.'

'Really? If everyone agree, let help them get back together.'

'Sure' 'okay' 'we'll help' , most of the inspirit agrees with the idea. The boys' happiness is their goal.......

End of POV