CHAPTER 7

Seungyeon POV

I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling above me. Where am I? I moved my head to the side and saw Sungkyu, sleeping on a chair beside my bed and my right hand was intertwine with his.I tried to move it and it wake him up,

'Seungyeon-shi.... are you okay? do you need the doctor?' asked Sungkyu who were still dazed. He blinked his small eyes several times, it made him look so cute.

'I'm okay oppa.... don't worry.... I guess, you know now, about my illness.'

'Umh.... Hypoglycemia.....Why didn't you tell us? How were you able to kept it from us. Now I understand why you were sometimes seems to be drunk although you're not drinking.'

'I don't want you guys to worry about me. I always have my injection on time, but I forget about it yesterday. You must be shocked.'

'anni..... it's okay. As long as my angel is fine. I would take good care of you from now on..... And please promise me, no more secrets... I don't want to found out about it the hard way, like yesterday.'

'Okay oppa, I promised' Sungkyu stood up and kissed my forehead.

'Let's go back home'

**************

Since then, Sungkyu, the boys and Lovelyz would always remind Seungyeon about her injection. She would sometime passed out because of exhaustion but Sungkyu would always be there for her. She would wake up, comfortably in Sungkyu's embrace. Lovelyz and the boys also learned how to inject Seungyeon with her insulin in case Sungkyu was not around.

Seungyeon would spend her time accompanying Infinite or Lovelyz to their schedules. Both groups were busy with their comebacks, so Seungyeon would be the one to make sure that no one ever skipped their meals. She would packed them food so that they can bring them during their schedules.

Idols from other boy groups were also attracted to her, like a magnet. Although they knew about Seungyeon relationship with Sungkyu, they still tried to catch her attention but failed because Infinite members were always around to keep them away.

Inspirit didn't noticed her existence when she followed Infinite to schedules as she would usually comfortably mixed around with Woollim staffs. Woollim trainees and staffs were closed to her thanks to her loving and motherly nature. People around her just couldn't help but to fall for her charms.

***********

After successfully finish wrapping up their comeback, Infinite members were given the permission to have a week holiday before they start to film their reality show.

They were all in the living room,

'How about if we go for a group vacation. It would be fun. Lovelyz are also free at that time.' Suggested Hoya.

'Where do you want to go? We can't be spotted with Lovelyz, they are still rookies.' Said Sungkyu.

'Then, what if we spent our vacation at my family's private island. They would only be us there.' Jisoo said while looking at the others.

'Are your parents okay with it?' asked Sungyeol.

'I'm sure they don't mind about it. I haven't been there for quite a while myself.'

'Then, it is settled.... yeay!!!!!' Sunjong cheered while hugging his white teddy bear.

'Gyu Oppa, would Seungyeon Noona joined us.' Asked Jiae who just came in from the kitchen with Myungsoo on her back, hugging her tightly with his head lying on her shoulders.

'I'll asked her later.I don't know whether she has any plan yet.... yah... Myungsoo... Let Jiae go... You were stick to her back like a glue.'

Myungsoo pouted and looked away, he still didn't let go of Jiae. Jiae laughed while caressing Myungsoo's hands that were wrapped securely on her belly.

'Let them be Hyung, are you jealous that you don't have your Seungyeon with you right now..... hahahaha' Teased Woohyun while caressing Mijoo's hair who was sleeping on his lap.

Sungkyu can't deny it, he did felt jealous seeing his members cuddled around Lovelyz comfortably.Jin was sleeping in Hoya's embrace, Kei and Sungyeol were busy playing with Jeurumi and not to forget, Dongwoo who was already asleep on Baby Soul's lap.

**********