CHAPTER 11

Seoul, South Korea

'Sajangnim, why did you called me this early today?'

'Sungkyu, Please sit down first. I have something to show you' After sitting down, Ceo Lee Jong Yeop took out his ipad and showed it to him. Sungkyu was so surprised to see the article on the screen.

'How did it leaked to the media.' The article was about Seungyeon and him. There were pictures of them in the park near his house.

'I asked you to come here because I need to discuss with you about it. I'm okay with you dating her but we need to resolve it before it becomes worse.'

'Okay sajangnim. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for giving you problems.'

'No Sungkyu. You have done great things for the company. This is just a small thing. '

'So, what should we do now?' asked Sungkyu.

************

Sasaeng fan POV

'Omg, Why is Sunggyu oppa dating her.'said the first person.

'I know right. She isn't that beautiful' her friend replied.

'He took our oppa. I bet she seduced her.'

'How about if we played with her?....' Suggested the leader .

'Agree.... let's do it. We should teach her a lesson. No one should take our oppa.'

End of POV

Seungyeon was walking her way back from the kindergarten. Her house was not far away from her workplace, so, she would usually walk to work. While she was walking, she heard someone called her from behind.

'Are you Seungyeon' asked the person who called her.

'Yes, I'm sorry for asking but who are you,' she offered her a sweet smile.

'Don't smile at me like that.' The person came near her and smashed eggs on her head. Another person come and throw a pack of flour all over her. More people come and threw more eggs to her.

'Stop... Please stop....' She was slapped in the face a few times by the girls.

After about 10 minutes of torturing, the girls stopped. 'I'm warning you. Stay away from Sungkyu or I'll hurt him. You know what we fans can do right. We could easily persuade their fans to leave the fandom because of you.'

Seungyeon was left on the road. She was to hurt to even move a muscle. A few minutes later, she heard Sungkyu's voice calling over her. Sungkyu ran towards her and lifted her up into his car. After been persuaded by Seungyeon that her injury is not bad, he drove them back to the mansion.

Sungkyu lifted her from the car to his room. On their way, they bump into a few members and Lovelyz who were shocked to see Seungyeon in that condition.

'Oppa, what happened to Seungyeon unni. Is she okay?' asked Baby Soul, shocked.

'Seungyeon-shi, what happened?' Myungsoo was furious to see her in that condition. He knew that it must be because of the news about Seungyeon and Sungkyu. Sungkyu told them earlier about it. He started to remember what had happened to him when he got in a scandal a few years in the past.

Jiae, who sense it, pulled Myungsoo to face her and hold his cheeks with her hands, so that his eyes were on her. 'Oppa, I'm not going anywhere.' She smiled warmly to him. Myungsoo knew Jiae's reason for doing that, he pulled her into his embrace.

The boys who sees the scene between Myungsoo and Jiae were praying hard, so that Sungkyu and Seungyeon would not experience the same pain.

*************

Sungkyu put Seungyeon on the sink counter in his bedroom's toilet. He moved to the bathtub and filled it with warm water.When he was about to undress her, Seungyeon stopped him.

'Thank you Oppa,its okay, I can washed myself.' She got down the counter and pushed Sungkyu out of the toilet. Outside, Sungkyu was feeling so guilty because he knows that she was like that because of him.

After finish washing and dressing up, Sungkyu offered to help her with her wounds. They sat at the edge of the bed.Sungkyu was so quiet the entire time and it made Seungyeon felt more miserable.She knows that he is blaming himself for everything that had happened to her.

'Oppa...... look at me... look into my eyes oppa' Sungkyu tried to looked away but she held his head. 'Oppa, it is not your fault. It was never your fault. Stop blaming yourself.'

'Seungyeon-shi what do you mean it was never my fault. My fans attacked you and you say that it wasn't my fault.' Sungkyu started to use a high tone.

Seungyeon sense his anger, so she pulled his head towards her chest and hugged it. 'Oppa....... I really don't want to argue with you.... Saranghae oppa....' Sungkyu tighten the hug and nudges his face closer to her, to smell her scent.

************

The next morning, Sungkyu woke up shocked to see Seungyeon was not beside him. He started to feel uneasy about it. Right then, he found a letter on the dressing table in the room.