CHAPTER 14

Sungkyu came towards her and hugged her tightly. The Infinite members also came on stage. The boys gathered together and gave Sungkyu and Seungyeon a group hug. The light were turn on again to reveal the Inspirit, singing the chorus of Infinite's song together while holding a piece of paper each.

"Be happy so that we can be happy"

For the first time in Inspirits's history, they were able to see Sungkyu crying on stage in front of them. After the surprised reunion, the boys brought Seungyeon-shi back to their dressing room. She stayed there and watched the concert through a television in the room.

At the end of the concert, the boys, especially Sungkyu, never stopped thanking Inspirit for their undying love and support. Before they went backstage, the boys called out for Seungyeon to be on stage with them.

'Well, after the event today, we would like to take this oppurtunity to introduced her formally as Sungkyu hyung's girlfriend, Lee Seungyeon.' Said Woohyun while standing in the middle of Sungkyu and Seungyeon.

'Hello Inspirit. My name is Lee Seungyeon. I'm a music teacher. Nice to meet you guys and thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I hope that we all can greet each other as friends when we meet out at the street.' The inspirit started to cheer loudly.

'Not to forget, for the one who recorded Sungkyu hyung crying, please make it viral.... thank you,' teased Hoya before earning a playful punch on the shoulder from Dongwoo and Sungkyu.

*******************

The next day, the story about the surprise event were going viral online. Like what Hoya wishes, the video of Sungkyu crying were able to reach a million views as soon as it was uploded. The press conference about Seungyeon will be held tomorrow, as to give time for the boys to relax. Woolim Ceo gave the boys a day break for their hard work through out the concert. The boys planned to use that free time to go to the amusement park, Lotte World. After the event last night, the ceo gave permission for Infinite to openly being around Seungyeon.

For the outing , Seungyeon wore a white-floral knee dress. The Lovelyz members also joined them after been given the permission by Lee Jung Yeop sajang-nim, however, they were warned to keep their distance. As usual, where ever the boys went, their fans would always flock the place. They were going crazy seeing the boys interaction with Seungyeon and the Lovelyz especially Jiae, their YAMO dongsae.

They went on several rides like the Gyro Drop, Gyro Swing,French Revolution and also other extreme rides. After a few rides, they decided to play arcades. At one of the arcades, hitting down spaceship with balls , the boys were competing against each other to win the grand prize, a huge light-brown bear. It was so hilarious seeing them like that, such dorks. At the end, Sungkyu accidently win it by hitting down the biggest spaceship.

'Here Seungyeon-shi, I win it for you, hug it when you missed me....' Sungkyu's ear started to turned red due to shyness. He never said something like that to any girls before. The boys and Lovelyz, who witnessed it, started to laugh.

'We've got our hyung back.' Whispered Sunjong to Hoya while smiling so widely.

Seungyeon didn't took the bear but she only stared at him blankly.

'Oppa, I think Seungyeon Noona is in a Hypo-state.' Jiae said as she realised it.

'Kids, let find a place to sit first.There, under that tree, it is shady there.' Sungkyu said to them while pulling Seungyeon along with him.

'Woohyun, I'll leave her with you. I need to fetch her medicine from the locker. The others, go and find food for us. I heard someone's stomach grumbling earlier,' he said while looking at Dongwoo who he was refering to.

Woohyun pulled Seungyeon into his embrace when he started to feel that Seungyeon's hands are starting to get cold. He was trying to keep her warm. At the end, he felt asleep due to tiredness.

*************

'Woohyun, wake up..... woohyunie.....' Sungkyu tried to wake him up and stopped when Woohyun opened his eyes.

'Oh hyung, how long have I been sleeping?' he started to realise that he was having Seungyeon in his embrace. 'Hyung....... Don't misunderstood. Seungyeon's body were cold so I tried to warm it.....' He was stuttering while trying to explain himself.

'Don't worry, I know. Give her to me, I need to inject her the insulin. She didn't eat this morning, that's why her body was cold.' Sungkyu pulled Seungyeon and laid her on the ground while her head on his lap.

'By the way, Woohyunnie, how did you guys plan the event yesterday?'Sungkyu asked curiously.

Woohyun looked at him and give him a wide smile.'Well, where do I start?'