sO [UPDATED]

So, I just wanted to heavily update this part because I wanted to talk about a few things I've noticed, over the past few months time and time again.

✖✖✖✖

Y'all, I can't believe that you're pushing this four year old, cringy ass creepypasta story to almost more than 7k views ((it's possibly older and has more views if you're reading this at a later time)).

And, what I mean by old and "almost more than 7k views," is that when I first started on WattPad in 2014, my first thought of a book was creepypasta mixed with a handful of characters I wanted mixed in ((of course, Tsuboni being the overpowered Mary Sue as the main)).

I didnt know if I wanted to make a sequel or prequel to this story at the time, as I was just was going along with whatever I was thinking, and never really focusing on the future of this book as a whole. I was Just making this book for fun, I wanted to do something I thought was cool, since I was just starting to work on my writing skills in this book.

So, after a while of having a couple of chapters published, and then having it fully completed after a tiny bit, I noticed it started getting a couple hundred reads. Yup, I was impressed. Then after I think a year or two, y'all decided to make my book boom in popularity, and gave it the couple thousand reads it has now and will still have in later years.

I did start working on a sequel, but I decided to cancel it as I'm working on other books, and I'm not that interested in creepypasta's as I was previously. I may continue it, but highly edit the timeline as I continue with it, as I just want to see how it does alongside this book.

I am still surprised and thankful, I guess I would've never had a popular book without you guys reading it.

Hunted by creepypasta's ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara