Hunted by creepypastas: Where the fight begins

It was a cold night, around 40 degrees. We already had big, fluffy and warm blankets on top of our sleeping bags.

But, it seemed like the sleep we had only lasted a minute. I wasn't woken by screams or strange noises, so it must've seemed like me and Midnight survived the whole night.

I got out of my tent dressed, and it was hot out, around 80 degrees. After I shook Midnight's tent a bit, telling her to wake up, it seemed like she didn't hear me.

So I opened the tent, and I was shocked to see that there was a wooden dummy in her place, with her clothes on.

"So... I guess I'm the only one left to abduct...?" I had ask myself that. But then I heard rustling behind me, like someone was coming, and then it stopped. Then it exceeded to laughter, insane laughter.

I didn't turn around, because I knew it was Jeff and Slender.

"So, you've come for me now?" I laughed purposely, turning around to see who I didn't expect to see. It was Ticci Toby, Hoodie, and Masky. Three of Slender's proxies.

I got mad, having to fight off three of the worst proxies, not Slender and Jeff.

But then I put on a smile and laughed purposely again, still serious, and responded with one of my weird ass catch phrases.

"Let's do this!" Then they ran towards me, only having me run on a tree and doing a back flip over them to get behind them.

I suddenly kicked them, forcing them to the ground, having them be knocked out easily by the force I put to have them down.

Then I heard clapping and laughing behind me, I turned around, still holding the three proxies down, to see Slender Man with some kind of grin, drawn on with blood, on him.

"Bravo, Kido, bravo!" He said, wiping off the blood on his face after. "I didn't know a girl could have such talent, and such bravery, in her while I kidnapped her friends."

"I knew you've been watching me and my friends this whole time!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, with my voice getting deeper as I talk.

I suddenly calmed down, with a bit of anger still left. "You just want new proxies to help, with your three companions and Jeff, your best friend, to help you." I said politely, just to piss off Slender on purpose.

I still had these three stupid proxies down on the ground, but then I tied them to a tree with rope, their backs flat against the tree as their bodies are pinned with the rope.

I then stood back up from crouching, turning around and looking at Slender. He was just standing there, with his long ass tentacles sticking out of his back, he wasn't moving either.

I laughed at him, purposely, because I knew that I would probably kick his ass or even run this time.

But, before Slender could even flinch or even speak, I just told him that I needed to get something out of my tent. I went into my tent, got my phone and some Chapstick, and went back out.

He was still standing there, but then he said something. "I just want to say how you are strong." Grunting at the end, I knew he didn't mean it.

I soon darted after what he said. But I forgot that he could teleport, and then I remembered something quickly.

"If he doesn't know where I'm going, then he might not teleport to where I am." My thought was brilliant.

I then started running for the mansion, which I was the only one to see on the hiking trip.

I had gotten to the mansion in only 10 minutes. "Damn, I run fast." I never knew I could run this fast, but I wasn't in a rush.

I soon looked up at the mansion, but soon realized that someone might've been behind me.

I turned around, only to see Jeff's face for a second, before some sort of kidnapping bag was put over my head and I was knocked out.