Hunted by creepypasta's: The fight ends...?

I was on my knee's now, now I'm lying on the ground. It was the worst time of my life.

My vision was fully blurry now, I could hear the ambulance and police coming on the driving road.

I then passed out, the amount of blood I lost must've been the reason why I was being a bit to demanding and was so tired all of a sudden.

I woke up, I was in the hospital. I looked at my arm, it was bandaged, a bit bloodied and battered up.

My arm hurt, I then knew they stitched up my big cut on my arm. I wanted to go and walk out, but with two wires stuck onto me, I couldn't.

So I stood up, I held onto the stand that held up the liquid medicine bag and the heart monitor.

The needle, that was connected to the heart monitor, was on the left side of my left wrist, the needle with the medicine coming from the bag was on the right side.

I then walked on the other side of my hospital bed, and saw a bag of clothing. It was my clothing. My parents walked in, they saw I was awake.

They hugged me tightly, knowing I was okay now and knowing I was alive. The news came on, it was a group photo of those bastards in jail.

They were in one big jail cell. They ended the news report on that, and started up with something else, then they stopped and went to commercial.

I was glad I had them in jail, but I was wondering if Jane was fine and didn't get put into jail with them.

"Mom, do you know where Jane is?" I wanted to know.

"She's fine, she's just waiting outside for us. Also, you're getting out today! Put on your clothes, you're finally coming home!"

I was happy that I was going home.

The news came back on, it was breaking news.

I was then angry because they had escaped, with the help of Lillian, Bobby, and Midnight.

I quickly told my parents I needed a nurse to help me get these needles out of my left wrist. My right wrist still hurt, but my mom said I could have pain killers once I'm done.

Once I was out of the hospital, I had my pain killers and I had band aids on the spots those needles were.

I couldn't believe I had let those three live, I should've killed them, and told Jane to tell their parents they were taken in as proxies but were killed in the process because they were horrible at their job.

I wanted to go over to the jail and negotiate with the police officers, but I knew where they fled to..... Their hide out in the forest.

*I am sorry if this is short, I'm going to continue this on in the next chapter!!"