Hunted by creepypastas: The fight goes on

"Mom, dad, I'll be right back!!! I need to find those freak shows and finally put them through hell!!" I had to tell my parents this.

"We're coming with you! It's the only way that we can defeat those creatures!" My mom was right.

I couldn't defeat those monsters on my own, I'd be killed by the time I go through half of them.

"Ok, but be careful. These monsters are not the normal ones you find in a freak show circus, or under little kids beds or closets."

I showed them the way through the forest to the hide out they live in. The lights were on, the last time I was in there the lights were totally off and everything was illuminated by candles.

"They're in there, I know for sure. The last time I was in there the halls and rooms were only lit by candles." I whispered.

I couldn't let them hear me, I couldn't let them find out me and my parents were here.

So I started telling my parents my plan on how to defeat them.

I told them everything before the front door opened automatically. We jumped at the creaking sound it made.

"Bollox!" I said, whispering that we were going to be screwed and we'd have to abandon the mission.

We looked at the door, saw no one there. It is windy, so probably the wind forced it open from the inside, since there are only two broken windows.

We walked into the house, not knowing that the door slammed shut behind us.

"Locked..." I had tried opening the door before going back into the middle of my parents.

I held my parents hands, holding them close. I knew something wrong was going to happen, and that something would make me be held accountable for it, and I wouldn't want that to happen.

We were looking around, waiting for someone to pop out and jump us, hitting and scratching at us.

"Welcome back, Kido! I see you've got guests joining you. Are those your parents?" Such a familiar voice came from the second floor balcony.

We looked up, and it was Slender Man. He was waiting all along, in his suit and tie. The other creepypasta's were there with him, but the Pokemon were gone.

All of them were dressed fancy, Jeff's suit being bloody like his regular clothes. It feels like they were ready for us to come, wanting us to dress fancy for a fancy dinner.

"You!!!" My mom was angry, I knew from the tone of her voice and how she yelled at them.

I tugged her sleeve a bit, she looked at me, and calmed down.

I let go of my parents, I stepped forward and smiled at those bastards. An act of kindness would always anger those kinds of people who hurt others.

"Thank you for welcoming me, Slender. Oh, and it's my bad for not introducing my parents to you. This is my mom." I put my right hand on my mom as I stepped back. "And this is my dad." I put my left hand on my dad.

I heard someone grunt, but I didn't know who it was. Probably Slender, since he didn't like how I acted nice after everything that happened before.

"Come now, you need something fancy to wear for our dinner party!" Slender giggled, then Jane was grabbed from the shadows.

I gasped, I didn't know how she got here. My parents said that she was waiting outside, but I guess she got lost in the crowd of madness and was captured.

"Come, I'll show you to the dressing room." She wasn't crying, she was serious and grunted after she talked.

Jane led us to the dressing room. My dad got the right size of a suit and a tie, he got dressed first. Then my mom got dressed after she got fitted into a shining golden dress. I was up next.

I went into the dressing room, my parents waited outside, and I shut the door behind me so they won't see me naked.

I sighed, I wanted to see those sicko's die slowly and painfully. I need to kill them so they won't hurt any more people.

I was then fitted and got put into a beautiful, shining midnight blue dress that flowed to my feet and somewhat flowed behind me.

I loved the dress, but I wouldn't be wearing it in some psychopaths home.

"It's ok, Kido." Jane knew I was beginning to feel mad again by the way I clenched my fists and how I looked. "This dress can't get stained, that's why I chose it for you. So you can kill them and won't get any blood on it."

Jane was whispering so softly and soothingly that I calmed down easily.