Dylan

^^^^TRAILER FOR AMERICAN ASSASSIN^^^^

Imagine that you just got a part in a movie and it's the first filming day....

Y/N's P.O.V
"Hello sweetheart" the director smiled at me once i had walked in to the building.

"Goodmorning" i smiled back, "Are you ready to meet your other castmates?" He asked and i nodded smiling. So ready.

"Hello everyone this is Y/N and she is playing Irene Kennedy in the movie" the director said and they all smiled and waved at me.

Later that day....
"Y/N! I want you to meet someone" Michael (the director) said and gestured with his hand for me to follow him.

"You're going to play a lot of scenes together so i thought you'd want to meet him beforehand" he said and opened a door and I followed right after.

"Dylan O'Brien this is Y/N Y/L/N" Michael said. Did he just say Dylan O'Brien???

I looked up and saw that the real Dylan O'Brien was looking straight at me with his perfect smile, "Hey" he said still smiling.

"H-hey" i stuttered out and mentally hit myself in the back of my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "Yeah i'm fine, just a bit nervous that's all" I said, "That's fine, i was too on my first day" He smiled,

"It's actually not why i'm nervous, i'm just a really big fan of yours" I blushed, "It's alright" He chuckled, "So are you ready to act?" I asked

"In a minute" He said and walked closer towards me, "Would you give me you number first?" He asked smirking.

Sorry if this was bad. And I apologize for not updating in a long time, I've just been busy with school and homework. I've also made a new book, and it would mean a lot to me if you read it it's called 'Second chance at love', it is a Harry Styles Fanfiction so I don't know if any of you guys like him as much as I do :)