Dylan imagine Part 1

You walk into the airport, you're headed to Austria for skiing. You're going to be there with, your earlier babysitter/best friend Julia O'Brien. You get through security and sit down in front of your gate beside some guy pull out your phone, plug your headphones in and close your eyes, taking your pillow resting your head on it, slowly drifting off.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong bag and pillow" I heard a chuckle say beside me, you slowly opened my eyes squinting them to get used to the sharp light, "What?" You ask "I think you're resting your head on my pillow" He chuckles again, you look beside you and see your bag and.. your pillow "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought It was mine" You chuckle giving it back, "It's fine. I'm Dylan by the way" He smiles reaching out his hand "Y/N" You smile shaking his hand, "So, are you going skiing?" He asks pulling his hand away, "Yep, going to visit my best friend, who's there with her family" You smile, "Cool, what's your friends name?" he asks "Julia" You smile, "Hey that's my sisters name" He said grinning, "Really? Wait are you Dylan, her little brother Dylan?" You asked chuckling slightly at the end "Yeah, that's me" He smiled, "Omg! You were the one that she said she hated so much, she had to get a babysitter's job just to get away from!" You joked and his face fell "What?" He asked frowning, "I'm joking. She loved you, and still do" You grin, making him sigh gribbing his chest "Wow, you almost gave me a heart attack" He chuckled.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey babe, I got you a cup of coffee" A girl said behind me walking towards me and Dylan, "Oh hey, thank you" He smiled taking the cup, "Britt this is Y/N, Y/N this is Britt. My girlfriend" He smiled, "Oh, um hi! Nice to meet you" You smiled, "You too. So where did you meet each other?" She asked smiling, sitting down on the other side of Dylan, "Oh, well I fell asleep and accidentally took Dylan's pillow, and we got into talking, and we learned that we're going the same place. I'm going there because Julia invited me" I smile "Oh great!" She said, trying hard not to sound sarcastic, "Yeah" You smiled, "Yeah Y/N was just telling me about her boyfriend" He said trying not to make things awkward "Really? You have a boyfriend?" She asked "Yeah, well not for long we were just talking about me breaking up with him soon" You said, "Oh, I'm sorry" She said "You don't have to apologies" You smiled, "Yeah about that Y/N, I think you should break up with him. He's no good for you, you deserve better" He smiled at you "Thank you Dylan" You smiled, "Well I'll leave you guys alone now, I'm going to take a nap" You smiled and plugged in your headphones again and closed your eyes, quickly falling back to sleep.

I will do a part two to this chapter :D