Stiles

You and Stiles broke up 2 months age, because he thought that he couldn't protect you enough. 

He broke up with you right before summer vacation, you haven't seen or texted with each other, you missed him, you had planned to go away a weekend in the summer, but then he dumped you so that plan didn't happen.

It was the first day after the summer vacation, ad you were walking too your locker. When you got the you noticed a letter taped to it, you took it of and opened it.

Meet me on the lacrosse field after school

- Anonymous  

You looked at the letter furrowing your brows, but then opened your locker and grabbed your things and rushed to class.

It was after school and you were walking towards the field when you saw someone very familiar in the middle. 

Stiles

"Was it you, who left the letter at my locker?!" You yelled to him, "Was it you who left the letter at my locker?!" He yelled back, "NO!" You yelled "It wasn't you?" You asked him, after running towards him "No" He answered looking as confused as you, "And it wasn't you?" He asked you "No" "Oh, then who was it?" He asks "I don't kn-" You were cut of by a howl, and you and Stiles looked at each other "Scott" You said at the same time, you wanted to run and find Scott, but you didn't really want leave Stiles standing there, "So, how have you been?" Stiles asks, wait.... did he really just asks me that, how have i been!?!?!! is he serious?!! "Um, not really" You say starting to get tears in your eyes, "Oh" Stiles says, Oh? "How have you been?" You ask him, "Um, absolutely terrible" He says, you look up at him, and a tear falls from your eye, Stiles looks at you and comes closer "Look, Y/N, i'm so sorry i broke up with you, i don't know what i was doing, i was just scared of not being able to protect you, and losing you to some other guy, Y/N you're so beautiful and hot, and every guy wants you. I was just afraid to lose you, so I broke up with you, and it was the dumbest and idiotic thing i have ever done" A tear falls from you eye, but Stiles catches it with his thumb, brushing it away, "I missed you so much" He says, you grab the back of his neck connecting you lips together, your lips move in sync, you both pull away looking in each others eyes, with big smiles on your faces.

"I missed you too" You say, "Please be mine again?" He asks with a hopefull look on his face "Only if you'll be mine" You say grinnig at him, and he kisses you.

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in a long time, and omg!! 749 reads!!!! Thank you all so much for reading my book, comment en vote (It's totally free) THANK YOU!!!!