Stiles

You were walking towards the place where you and Stiles had decided to meet, you see the familiar blue jeep in the parking lot close to the forest, "Hey" He smiles when you get inside, "Hey" You smile weakly, you have to tell him something really hard, and you don't know how to get it out "Are you okay, you sounded a bit weird over the phone" He says looking at you worriedly, "Yeah um.. I have to tell you something... I'm moving back to New York" You say looking down at your lap, "W-what?" He stuttered out, and you could hear the sadness in his voice, "Yeah.. I'm moving tonight" You said still not daring to look at his face, "Wow, can't you just move in with Allison or Lydia or........ Me?" He asked "At least until the semester is over or longer..." He continued "I can't, my mom and dad won't let me, i already asked them" You said now finally looking at him "But-" "No" You said cutting him off "I'm moving, I'm sorry Stiles. I love you and have since the first time I saw you, but I'm going and there's nothing we can do about it" You said leaning your forehead against his "I can't take this" He whispered and you could feel his tears falling down your cheeks "I know" You whispered back, "I love you" He whispered, kissing your lips, "I love you" you whispered after you pulled away from the kiss, "I have to go" You whispered after a long time of sitting in that position, "No, please don't go" He begged "I have to, but remember this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you" You said leaning in to kiss him, your lips molding together for the last time in a long time, "See you Stiles. I love you" You said quickly getting out of his jeep not being able to take it anymore.

Hope that wasen't too depressing D: