Stiles

Stiles when...

"Someone needs to sex me right now!" You heard a familiar voice say behind the lockers in the boy's locker room, you walked right behind Stiles and said "Okay, I'll do it" You smirked, making him turn violently "Y-Y/N?" He stuttered out "Yes?" You smiled "Yo-you're kidding, right?" He stuttered again, "No, come to my place tonight at seven" you winked getting some looks from half naked guys, you walked to the side of the locker before sticking your head out to see Stiles standing with his mouth wide open and Scott with a slight smirk, "Kidding" You smiled before walking off out of the boy's locker room.

The last period ended and you walked to your locker to put in your books, when you closed your locker you saw Stiles standing there smiling like an idiot "Hey Stiles" You smiled "Hey, I was wondering if could actually come over... tonight?" He said nervously "Why?" You grinned leaning up against your locker, "I thought that maybe ummm... we could hang out?" He smiled "I'd love too" You smiled "Great!" He smiled "Do you mind if we hang out at your place, my mom will just keep asking questions," You chuckled "Yeah sure, my dad's working anyway" He grinned, you had always liked Stiles so you couldn't wait for tonight, "Hey, do you mind if we do it now?" You asked nervously "No not at all" He smiled, "Great" You smiled, "Want me to carry your books?" He asked "No, I don't mind carrying them by myself" You smiled walking with him out to the parking lot "It wasn't a question" He stated taking my books gently out of my embrace, "Thanks" You grinned, "No problem" He grinned.

You reached his Jeep, he unlocked it and opened your door, "Thank you" You grinned sitting down inside, he smiled handing your books back placing them in your lap.

He drove both of you to his house pulling up in his driveway, "Okay, we're here" He smiled putting the car in park and opening his door, stepping out, you opened your side and stepped out carrying your books, you followed him up to his front door and he unlocked it, "So, you've never been here before, right?" He asked taking his shoes off and you followed his steps, "No I don't think so" You smiled, "Oh, well I'll show you around then" He grinned taking your books from you and placing them on top of the dining table.

---------------------------------

"Well that was the tour" He chuckled "Do you want to go to my room?" He asked still hyped from I don't know what, "Yeah sure" You said following him up to his room, "Sorry for the mess" He chuckled "It's no problem" You grinned, "So, I kind of want to ask you something" He said sitting on the edge of his bed "What is it?" You asked getting curious "Umm, I like you" He said standing up and walking towards you "You do?" You asked feeling your cheeks heat up "Yes" He smiled weakly because you didn't say it back "I like you too" You grinned "Really?!" He asked his eyes widening and the same with his smile "e asked his eyes widening and the same with his smile "Yeah" You grinned and watched him leaning closer to you "Can I kiss you?" He whispered leaning even closer "You don't have to ask" You whispered before grabbing the back of his neck pulling him down to your lips, after about a minute you pulled away

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked leaning his forehead against yours "I'd love that" You smiled leaning up to kiss him again.

Sorry it took so long to update, and thank you so much for 2,2k reads!!!