Dave Imagine

You walk out from a party, just to get some fresh air.

"You okay?" You ask to a rather cute guy talking to himself. "Yeah, why?" He asks you, "Umm, I don't know, a guy alone outside a party talking to himself. No, you seem okay" You say sarcastically, He sighs "Um, I'm actually practicing how to say to a girl I like, I like her" He said nervously, "Wow, brave. Do you need help?" You ask "Umm, actually yeah can you tell me if this sounds okay?" He asks, while pulling out a piece of paper "Sure. Oh wow you really want to do it right don't you?" You ask him referring to the piece of paper. He smiles a cute crocked smile and nods

"Umm, okay" He starts. "Jane, Janey, I feel like there's been so much noise. Noise from the teachers, school, cars, what's hot, what's not, and I feel like all this shit just gets crammed in my head and I can't even hear myself think. But then I see you. The way you tuck your hair behind your ear by your locker and smile. And then you look over at me and it feels like all that noise just disappears" He says, but stop when he sees you giving him and odd look. "Oh god, that was horrible I shouldn't have said anything, sorry"

"No, um I was great but, look I'm sure Jane is a great but, she doesn't want to hear all that sh*t about how beautiful you think she looks or how she makes you not feel stressed? just tell her how you fell and you'll have much better luck" You say smiling at him, He smiles back at you "Thanks umm...?" "Oh Y/N" He smiles. "Thanks, Y/n. Dave" He says. You sit down against a wall and open your bag and pull out a piece of gum, and puts it in your mouth, you look at Dave and asks "Do you want a piece?" He comes out of his trance and walks towards you "Yeah, sure" You take out the package and reach it out for him. And when he touches the package he also touches your hand and you feel a spark (Gif) he pulls away slowly, but quickly pulls away after your eye contact, and you both cough awkwardly. He puts the gum in his pocket and sits down next to you. 

"Aren't you supposed to go talk to Jane?" You ask him, "No, she can wait" He says looking deep into your eyes, you are both leaning in and about to kiss when you pull away" I love this song" You say, he coughs "Yeah, me too". He looks lovingly at you "Wanna dance with me?" "Umm, no thank you" You say looking away, "Wow, way to build up my confidence" He says, you chuckle "I don't dance, publicly" You say, " First of all, we're all alone and second of all it's just one, one dance" He says looking down. You smile at him and stands up and starts walking away a little, you stop and look at him, and he is still looking down, "Well?.." You ask referring to the dance, he quickly gets up and starts walking to you, he puts his hands on your waist and you put your hands behind his neck, and you start swaying a little "This is so cheesy" You say chuckling, He smiles down at you, you smile back. You start to feel something vibrating 'Down there' with him. "Your balls are vibrating" You say whispering "Uhh" he starts and you both quickly pull away, and he pulls up his phone "Uhh" He starts "What?" You ask "Uhh, it's just the cops are here" he says right when two girls without a top on runs out, and Dave looks at them "Where's your car?" You ask, Dave comes out of his trance "Uhh, I didn't drive my little English friend did" "So you don't have a car?" You ask "No" .A guy comes and says you should start running, and you do.

"What should we do?" you ask when you are farther away from the party "Umm, I could maybe-" he stops in the middle of his sentence when a car drives by with a guy and a girl. Oh that's probably Jane. You think to yourself, it breaks your heart to see that so you decide to try and get his mind off it. "Umm, I live a couple blocks away. Do you want to walk with me for a little?" You ask him smiling "Uh, yes" He says, you smile. And you start walking. "Are you happy?" He asks out of nowhere "Umm I guess, well I kinda just wanna get out of school right now, but I'm a junior so, yeah that won't happen in about a year" You say, he smiles at you "Are you?" You ask "Am I what?" he asks smiling "Are you happy?", "Well I am right now, which is surprising" He says smiling, you stop walking in the middle of his sentence and looks at him smiling, he stops, smiling at you "Why did you st-"He starts but you cut him off by kissing him, he hums in response, and starts kissing you back, you both pull away smiling. "Well this is me" You say pointing to your house "Well, would you maybe want to hang out sometime?" He asks while nervously playing with his fingers "What were we just doing?" You ask him, "Umm, I don't know I mean I just meant""You're asking me for my number" You say cutting him off "I was easing in to it" he says. You pretend to be thinking about it for a while then say "Okay" "Okay fine?" He asks "Yes, give me your phone" You say, and he pulls out his phone from his pocket and gives it to you. You start to write down your number "Do you want to come in for a second?" You ask him. "What about your parents?" He asks "We have to be really quiet" You say and start walking to you room. 

"Do you want something to drink?" You ask him once you get to your room. "Ahh. Sure" He answers "Well what do you want?" You ask him "I don't know whatever you're having is fine" He says "Well I'm going to have some Mountain Dew" (A/N It's what I'm drinking right now XD) "Yeah works for me" He says, you smile then walk downstairs to get it. You come back upstairs and give him his drink. You start talking about everything and nothing. "Have you had sex yet?" You blurt out "What?" He asks shocked "Just asking" You say "Honestly?" He asks "No, lie to me" You say sarcastically He sighs "Not yet?" he starts" Not that there haven't been opportunity's" "So a lot of girls lining up to have sex with you?" You smile "No, that's not what I meant" "You want to have sex with Jane?" "Yeah but that's not what I fantasize about, Jane is that kind of girl who you want to be your girlfriend" You nod, "Have you done it yet" "Nope" You answer. "Do you want to?" He asks "No, I want to die a virgin" You say sarcastically. He chuckles, you then lay down on the floor and look at the ceiling, Dave lays down beside you and smiles, "I want to meet a guy the old fashioned way instead of on social media, like a bar or something" You say "How about a dark alley? Crazy guy who talks to himself?" Dave asks you "Maybe" You say. You take his hand and intertwines your fingers together then puts your arms around your waist, so he is laying right behind you. "Can we just lay here for a minute?" You ask him "Yeah, sure". 

"Your heart is beating really fast" You tell him "Yeah I know, sorry" "It's cool, Hodgeman" And you both fall fast asleep. 

Wow 1355 words.

If you want a part 2 please comment it sown below and i will :)