Dylan imagine part 2

(This is written in 1st. person)

Y/N P.O.V

The entire flight to Austria, involved with me and Dylan talking about everything and nothing and Britt trying to be nice to me, which didn't succeed. We get off the plane and we decide that it would be easier if we shared a cab, we set out bags in the trunk and tell the driver where we're going, "So Y/N, where are you staying?" Britt asked, and I look at her confused, "Um.. the same place as you guys" I say "Oh, great!" She said, but I could just see her disappointment. We didn't talk much after that moment, so we just sat in silence until we got there. Me and Dylan had a small argument on who should pay the cabdriver, he won. We walked up to the front door with all of our stuff and knocked, "Y/N!" Julia squealed "JULIA!" I smiled and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad you came" She smiled "Me too" I said, "Hey brother" She smiled, "Hey" He smiled and hugged her, "Hey Britt" Julia smiled and hugged Britt "Hey!" She smiled back.

"So, where did you meet?" Julia asked "We met in the airport in New York" I said, "Uhh, did you take the same plane?" She asked, "Yeah, I didn't know it was him at first but we got in to talking and I found out" I smiled, "Cool!" She smiled "Yeah, he's really nice" I said smiling over at him, "You like him" She smiled nudging me in the side, "No I don't, and he has a girlfriend" I said looking back over at Julia, "Mmhm" She nodded not believing me, "It's true!" I said "Oh I know he's got a girlfriend, I'm just not so sure I believe that you don't like him" She smirked and walked away.

3 three days later...

"Hey!" Someone said and grabbed my waist quickly and releasing after, "Ah!" I said "You scared me" I chuckled noticing it was Dylan, "Sorry" He chuckled "It's fine" "So, we were going to go ski soon, so you want to come?" He asked, "Yeah sure, who's we?" I asked, "You, Julia, me and Britt" He smiled, "Sure, I'll go get dressed" I smiled and jogged upstairs.

"Ready?" Dylan asked as I came down the stairs "Yep" I said and we walked out the door and walked towards the ski lift that was luckily very close. There was only room for two on each lift, and we had to be quick to get on one, Britt and Dylan was obviously going on one together and then me and Julia, me and Julia and I hopped on but me being clumsy I feel off, "Omg!" Julia yelled "Omg! Are you okay?" Dylan asked hopping of his lift "Dylan!" Britt yelled, "Yeah I'm fine" I said an got helped up by Dylan and he pulled me in the next lift "Thank you" I smiled, "No problem" He smiled at me, I leaned in and kissed him, he didn't kiss back at first but pushed his lips against mine, we kissed each other for a couple of seconds before he pulled away, "Um..." He started "I am so sorry" I said "I shouldn't have done that, it was a mistake. I'm sorry" I said and looked away, "It's fine" He smiled "It wasn't bad" He continued, and I looked at him furrowing my eyes, "What?" "Y/N I like you, I know that's is early and I have a girlfriend, but I like you... a lot" He smiled, "I like you too, but we can't be together, like you said.... you have a girlfriend" I said sadly, "I know, but we've grown apart lately, and I want to be with you" He said, "But Dylan... we've only known each other for three days" I chuckled "I know, but I really want to go on dates with you and kiss you more" He smiled making me smile "I'll break up with Britt as soon as possible" He said and I nodded, "Okay" I smiled.

We got to the top of the mountain and me and Julia started skiing down, but Dylan and Britt stayed.

"Britt wait!" I heard behind me, "Stop!" I turned around and saw that Britt was heading right towards me, I tried to move away but I didn't make it. She hit me and it all turned black.

------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes, hearing the beeping of my heart rate "Dylan?" I asked to the cute guy sitting next to the hospital bed, he opened his eyes and rushed to my side "Y/N" He said and grabbed my hand "What happened?" I asked confused "I broke up with Britt and she asked if it was because of you and I said yes, and then she got jealous and tackled you" He said, "Where is she now?" I asked "I told her to go home, so she did" he said, "Oh, okay. So, when can we go home?" I asked looking to see that I didn't break anything, "I think today" He smiled "I'm going to get a nurse" He smiled and walked towards the door, "Wait" I said "Can you just come over here?" I continued and he walked over "Kiss me" I said, and he smirked and leaned in pressing his soft lips on mine.

Hope this didn't suck, and THANK YOU so much for 3,5 k reads!!!!!