Dylan Imagine

You have been texting this guy for over a year now. You haven't met yet but you have sent photos of each other too see what you looked like, you know almost everything about each other, he is an actor but you haven't watched any of the things he has made because you don't want too change the way you look at him . Oh and by the way the guy's name is Dylan, Dylan O'Brien.

You are taking a walk in the park while texting Dylan so you don't look up that s until you bump into someone you look up too say sorry but then you see who it is. "Omg" you whisper as you stand there completely shocked. "Y/N?" Dylan asks looking at you closely "Y-yes" you stutter as you still are completely shocked. "Omg, hi!" Dylan says and goes in for a hug you don't hug back at first but start too after. Now you re just completely exited. "It's nice too finally meet you" He whispers in your ear and you get chills. "You too" You whisper back, he chuckles and pulls away from the hug "What are you doing her?" you ask him smiling, he smiles back "I actually came here too surprise you..... I'm moving here" He says blushing a little "Omg!! Thats great." You say and hug him. "And you look cute when you blush" You say and pinch his cheeks which only makes him blush more.

"So..... Do you want to grab a cup of coffee or something?" You ask him, "I'd love to" He says giving you a heart warming smile, you smile back and start walking. In the beginning you just talk a little about his new movie 'Deepwater Horizen' and about your new job. When there is silence after about 5 minutes of walking and talking, he brushes his hand against yours and you blush immediately he does it again after about 30 seconds then again but the 4th time he does it you feel his hand intertwining your fingers together, you look up at him smiling and blushing he looks down to you and gives you his heartwarming smile.

When you get to the coffee shop you find a table and order what you want. You just sit there talking, laughing and a lot of flirting from his side which only makes you flirt back. He suddenly grabs you hand that laid on the table, he smiles warming at you "You look much more beautiful in person" he says which makes you blush really hard "T-thanks" you say nervously and look down at the table he moves one of his hands to lift up you chin so you look at him "Your cute when you blush" He says which doesn't help with blushing less. You giggle a little, why? you don't know. 

"Want to take a walk?" he asked "Sure" You answer smiling "Then let's go" he says pulling out his wallet and dropping the 20 on the table he then grabs your hand and drags you outside "How much do I owe you" You ask him "Nothing, I will not take your money" he says smiling "Oh, come on"You say "Nope" He says "Okay but I have to do something, do you want anything?" He looked like he was thinking but then he started smirking "I want a kiss" he said smirking "Okay" You said and kissed his cheek "I think you missed" he said referring too his lips, "Fine" you said sighing loudly he then smiled widely, you started to lean in slowly and so did he, you closed your eyes. When your lips touched there were fireworks, his lips were so soft and moved perfectly together, when your lips touched you forgot everything around you and the only thought on you mind was Dylan and his lips.

 His hands traveled from your waist to your face and you both smiled in to the kiss. You kissed for about 5 minutes then you pulled away. "Wow" he said out of breath "Yeah" You said also out of breath, you started chuckling and a little after so did he but then he went serious "Y/N can I ask you something?" he asked nervously "Sure" You answered smiling "Will you maybe want to be my g-girlfriend?" You started smiling like crazy you nodded then kissed him again he pulled away "Want to go back to my place?" He asked smirking "Sure but whatever your thinking about is not going to happen" You smirked "Well I was just thinking we could watch some Netflix" He said "And chill" he added whispering, I hit his chest playfully "Not tonight" you said and you started walking to Dylan's house.

And that was the beginning of a great relationship....

So this was a little long but I hope you like it, if you want me to make more like these please comment it down below <3